Hogwarts: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Recruitment into the Obscura Cabal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Laura Stuart

Laura Stuart

Recruitment into the Obscura Cabal Empty
PostSubject: Recruitment into the Obscura Cabal   Recruitment into the Obscura Cabal EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 3:50 pm

Those students wishing to join the younger version of the Annihilatus can apply here. Those that have joined the Obscura Cabal first start as Acolytes. But if each Acolyte recruits a minimum of three additional people on their own, they are promoted to the rank of Zealot on approval from Caedus Magnus. All Zealots are leaders of their own created cells of recruits.

Name:
Posing as:
True Alliance:
Your views on Morality:
Your weakness:
How you slip up (because everyone does!):
Your signature spell:
Choice of Muggle weapon (civilian-type only):
A tell tale sign of your presence:
A prestigious skill:

Will you take the Unbreakable Vow if ordered to?

What reason do you have for joining?
Back to top Go down
Pamala Wood

Pamala Wood

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment into the Obscura Cabal   Recruitment into the Obscura Cabal EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 4:08 pm

Name: Pamala Wood
Posing as: a student
True Alliance:The Obscura Cabal and the Annihilatus
Your views on Morality: Muggle Borns are just as worthy to live in the magical world as the pure bloods
Your weakness:tends to rush into things
How you slip up (because everyone does!): Tends to say whats on her mind without thinking.
Your signature spell:Stupefy
Choice of Muggle weapon (civilian-type only):a semi-automatic
A tell tale sign of your presence:A snapping sound, like fingers snapping together.
A prestigious skill:I am a quick learner.

Will you take the Unbreakable Vow if ordered to? Yes

What reason do you have for joining? I am a muggle born and feel that the current system is outdated for the times we live in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment into the Obscura Cabal   Recruitment into the Obscura Cabal EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 8:29 pm

Name: Jamison Anders
Posing as: Hogwarts Student
True Alliance: Annihilatus
Your views on Morality: No one is better than anyone else, and if I have to fight for the same rights then I will.
Your weakness: I'm way too stubborn for my own good.
How you slip up (because everyone does!): I have an issue with taking orders from people I deem less intelligent than me.
Your signature spell: Bombarda Maxima
Choice of Muggle weapon (civilian-type only): Brass Knuckles, Baseball Bats, Crowbars, the likes.
A tell tale sign of your presence: For one I never shut up, I'm chattering constantly. And I've got a hardcore Irish accent.
A prestigious skill: I'm an excellent fighter.

Will you take the Unbreakable Vow if ordered to? Yes

What reason do you have for joining? As a muggle born I see the prejudice the wizarding world has against us, and the muggles don't even know we exist. I don't fit in on either side of the spectrum and want to change things for the better.
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment into the Obscura Cabal   Recruitment into the Obscura Cabal EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 2:06 pm

Name: Ian MacAllister
Posing as: A Hogwarts student
True Alliance: Incredibly unsure
Your views on Morality: Everyone deserves equal treatment no matter what
Your weakness: Incredibly hot tempered
How you slip up (because everyone does!): Letting emotions get the better of me
Your signature spell: Glacius
Choice of Muggle weapon (civilian-type only): Do my teeth and claws count, if not then I guess knives
A tell tale sign of your presence: I'm a little over six feet of muscly teeanage male, I'm hard to miss.
A prestigious skill: Spell Inventor, Werewolf.
Will you take the Unbreakable Vow if ordered to? Sure...

What reason do you have for joining? I've been told since the time that I was ten that I'm less than a person because of my lycanthropy. I just want to be treated like a person and not a "creature."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment into the Obscura Cabal   Recruitment into the Obscura Cabal Empty

Back to top Go down

Recruitment into the Obscura Cabal
Page 1 of 1