Hogwarts: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome To Gryffindor!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Welcome To Gryffindor! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome To Gryffindor!   Welcome To Gryffindor! EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 7:51 pm

Welcome To Gryffindor!

"You might belong in Gryffindor, Where dwell the brave at heart, Their daring, nerve and chivalry, Set Gryffindors apart"

Welcome to Gryffindor, A few things I would like to mention first off I am Sora Chidaki, your Head of House. I teach Dueling and my office is located on the 5th floor. If you wish to ask me any questions simply owl me or visit me in my office.

Rules and Regulations

As Head of Household I strive to win the House Cup, it is something every person should be proud and excited for. In order to win it follow this rules and we shall be fine.

God Modeling: It shall not be allowed in any form or shape. If I see it anywhere I shall dock points, other professors will too. If you do not know what it means (EXAMPLE: Tom threw a paper ball at Sue, it hit her eye and she began to cry.) I will not allow it unless you have been given permission, PERIOD!

Spamming: Post must be above 20 words! If you are caught posting under the minimum you shall receive a warning or two but if it occurs often then I shall deduct points (1-10) depending on how many times you were warned. Post must be on topic!

Double Posting: I should not hear any cases of double posting AT ALL! We happen to have an Edit button that does wonders <3

Forbidden Places: Self explained, The Forbidden Forest is not allowed for students to wander. Points will be taken away if caught in the forest. Another thing, going into other House's commons/dorm is also Forbidden! Just as Girls going into boys and vice versa.

Acting Age: REMEMBER! You are a student and do not know everything about your classes. Also you must act your age.

ATTENDANCE: YOU MUST ATTEND YOUR CLASSES! If you are to be absent post in the absent thread. If you would like to be safe, owl me as well.

Sora Chidaki

This rules may change in the future, I will be sure to owl you the updates as they will be posted in Bulletin Board!
Back to top Go down

Welcome To Gryffindor!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: The Next Generation :: Parties/Gatherings/Balls-
Jump to: