Hogwarts: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Happy Valentines Day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blaine Summers

Blaine Summers

Happy Valentines Day Empty
PostSubject: Happy Valentines Day   Happy Valentines Day EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 1:06 pm

Blaine looked around before tuning his guitar quietly.
The moon was out, it wasnt all that cold and he had a single red rose on a table for two with a dessert on each and a warm drink. He had candles on the edges of the tower too, so a warm glow was cast over everything.

Hearing steps coming near he smiled and started playing,
"Today...
I met a girl who took my breath away,
I never that that I would see the day,
Oh baby..
For you I´m here to stay! oh oH OH!
Two, three, four...
Cuz she´s a
Roadrunner, makes my,
Day funner, over her there´s nothing I would choose,
She´s the one that I don´t wanna lose,
Oh baby,
you chase away my blues
(just plays guitar)
Honey...
You make me smile on a rainy day,
a kiss to you says all I need to say,
You´re beautiful...
Rhiannon Dashae! -ae -Ae -AE!
Cuz you´re a
Roadrunner, make my,
Day funner, over you there´s nothing I would choose,
You´re the one that I don´t wanna lose,
Oh baby...

Happy Valentines Day." he spoke the last sentance chuckling and smiling at her.
This was his surprise. Writing her a song.
"It´s not...quite finished...I mean, it´s not a hit, but.." he said sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon Summers

Rhiannon Summers

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines Day   Happy Valentines Day EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:46 pm

Rhiannon had finally finished the painting of Blaine and herself. Sure she said she would do a drawing, but she felt it wouldn't do them justice in just being in graphite. No, she did colour, and a painted a five and half foot canvas. As she made her way through the school, the huge canvas held above her head. She was sure she looked ridiculous with the cloth covered painting, but she was not going to allow prying eyes to see it before her boyfriend did. Finally hitting the astronomy tower, she sort of regretted wearing heels as that gave her away. But before too long, did she hear the sweet voice of her boyfriend and a guitar. As he came into view, she placed the large painting againt the wall, she looked at him. She was in awe at his words and singing, and she felt her eyes tear up from glee. Wiping away her tears that fell, as he spoke, she giggled and shook her head. "I love it!" she stated through her happy tears and she hugged him, kissing him gently. "I have your surprise too. But I am not sure it will be quite as beautiful as your surprise," she admitted.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Summers

Blaine Summers

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines Day   Happy Valentines Day EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 11:54 am

He put his guitar aside and stood cupping her face wiping the tears away gently with his thumbs and kissing her long and sweet.
"I´m glad you like it. And I´m sure your surprise will be almost as beautiful as you are Roadrunner." he whispered kissing her again.
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon Summers

Rhiannon Summers

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines Day   Happy Valentines Day EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 3:18 pm

Rhiannon smiled brightly as he wiped the tears from her face and kissed her long and sweet, and she oblied to do so herself. "Of course," she paused and smiled. It was certainly something new, being sung to, but she absolutely adored it. "You will be the judge of that dear," she gave him a quick peck before going and grabbing the big canvas. Pulling the sheet off, it exposed them painted in oil paint, Standing with their arms around each other, longingness in their eyes. "Perhaps the expression maybe a little too over exageratted, but I hope you like it."
Back to top Go down
Blaine Summers

Blaine Summers

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines Day   Happy Valentines Day EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 1:47 pm

Blaine´s eyes lit up and he twirled her around to kiss her, the same longingness in his eyes in life as in the painting.
"I love it Roadrunner, it´s amazing." he kissed her, "And I wouldn´t mind you looking at me like that." he teased,
"I really love it Rhi, it´s...it looks so real...you´re very talented." he whispered holding her looking at it.
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon Summers

Rhiannon Summers

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines Day   Happy Valentines Day EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 7:44 pm

Rhiannon beamed and blinked a few of her happy and over joyed tears away. She was glad he liked it. "Oh Blaine, I am glad you like it," she replied as he looked at in and she snickered. "good to know I can look at you just as so," she teased back before placing her hands on his cheeks and looking at him longingly before kissing he passionately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines Day   Happy Valentines Day Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Valentines Day
Page 1 of 1