Hogwarts: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The End

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The End - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The End   The End - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:07 pm

Hayleigh was surprised Leyton kissed her back but she was glad he did. That was a good sign, right? "I think it fits him. For a while Cayden seemed like his name but as I get further into the pregnancy, I can't imagine his name being Cayden. It just doesn't fit anymore." It was hard to describe how she felt and she wondered if he understood it.

Almost immediately the baby kicked when Leyton rubbed her stomach. "I think he takes after mommy will the intelligence." She teased him. Hayleigh wasn't calling him stupid but she meant that he had Ravenclaw abilities already. "I think that was more of a punch though, I really can't tell."

She smirked at his responses to her comments to her going into his room. "You better not let your hands wander too much when I'm there. I know how you get Lestrange." She teased. "Honey, if I wanted you to cuddle with me right now, would you?"
Back to top Go down

The End - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The End   The End - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:52 pm

It was good to just sit with her again, the wonders the simple things did for you in life but this..this was one of them. His life hadn't been the same since he had left her and he knew there was a reason for that, he had said it before that she made him a better person and it was true. But sometimes he was just too much of an ass for that to matter. "I think it will Hays, Braydon. It sounds right to me."

Smiling he rubbed her stomach gently again, chuckling at her assessment, "I think he will." Shaking his head he smiled, "Yeah I guess if anyone would want to get a punch in it would be him." Leaning in he kissed her cheek gently before straightening back up.

Hearing her words he raised a brow and then shook his head with a look of innocence. "I would be a perfect gentleman..I was raised right you know." Rolling his eyes at her he nodded, "if thats what you wanted of course I would." He was surprised she asked but he would do it if it made her happy.
Back to top Go down

The End - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The End   The End - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:12 pm

Hayleigh couldn't see herself back with Leyton yet. She had no problem kissing him and stuff but she wouldn't be his fiancee or girlfriend again for a while. She wanted them to figure things out before they even went forward with a relationship. They needed to be really okay with each other before they could get back together. She didn't want to fight in front of her son so they needed to get all the fighting done before he was born.

"He can have some of your traits but I want him to have mostly mine. If he takes after both of us he'll be pretty well rounded." At his comment about the punch she shook her head and stood up. "Don't say that Ley. You don't deserve a punch, a smack maybe but not a punch." She smiled and kissed him again, "I'd rather kiss you so you won't be getting hit by me."

At his comment about being a perfect gentleman, she laughed. "You? A perfect gentleman? Since when? I do want you to cuddle with me now." It was probably not the best thing for a broken up couple to do but the kissing hadn't been a good thing to do either.

(You can GM me for the cuddling bit in your next post)
Back to top Go down

The End - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The End   The End - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:22 pm

Leyton knew that they were far from being fixed but at least they were talking and that was the best that he could hope for at this point. There was so much that had happened that he still couldn't believe it all, it had been as if he had been walking in a haze ever since and he didn't want to continue to live like that. He couldn't, it was if he were going crazy.

"Well I would assume that he would, thats how it works you know but I know he will get the best of everything. He is going to be spoiled, the most loved child ever." Frowning when she stood up he shook his head even as he looked up at her, "I do and I understand that." Shrugging his shoulders he knew that he deserved a lot worse. Kissing her back he offered a small smile "well that does sound better than being hit I will give you that."

Laying down he moved back so she would have room he reached forward and pulled her down beside him gently. After they finally got settled he rested his chin against her shoulder. "I do try my best Hayleigh, for you I'd do anything. Just remember that." he whispered as he pulled a blanket over them and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down

The End - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The End   The End - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:34 pm

"You should see his nursery at my house. It's insane how many things everyone bought for him. My parents went crazy with the shopping, even I have. We have all the furniture we need. You know, the crib, and whatever else. There is not set theme for the room. The walls are baby blue and then everything else is just there. If you ever come to my house, I'll show you." Hayleigh didn't want her son to be a spoiled brat, just spoiled.

Hayleigh laughed when Leyton pulled her down and she smiled when he rested his chin against her shoulder. She couldn't remember the last time they did something like this but it was really nice. She listened as he spoke and shut her eyes as he did so. When he was done, she opened her eyes. "I know Leyton." She said in a whisper. "Remember that no matter what happens I'll always love you."
Back to top Go down

The End - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The End   The End - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:48 pm

Listening to her talk he nodded, he hadn't seen what had been done at the manor yet but his mother assured him that it was the best of everything. He had told her though that he wanted it to be darker tones, greens and such like the forest. "Well it sounds like it will be the perfect soothing environment for him. At the manor I've been told, by my mother of course, that everything is going well with setting up for the baby. I chose darker colors, greens and the like. It will look good I think."

Cuddling up to her he felt himself getting more and more sleepy weighed down by everything that had had happened and he couldn't help but pull her closer. Listening to her whisper he kissed her neck gently before settling back again. "I will hold you to that. this is nice, just you and me and the quiet."
Back to top Go down

The End - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The End   The End - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 8:31 am

“I think he’ll be happy with everything, not that he’ll notice right away.” Hayleigh smiled and laughed a little bit. They were doing all this stuff to set up for him and he wasn’t going to notice. They could have given him everything pink and he would never have been able to tell the difference. “Well let’s try not to make him into only dark colors. I mean, I guess boys are supposed to like dark colors but I don’t want him into just dark things.”

Hayleigh nodded at Leyton’s words. “We shouldn’t get too used to the quiet. In a few months we’ll be lucky if we have five minutes of quiet. I hope you’re ready to lose a lot of personal time. He’ll be much more demanding than I ever was when we were together.” She knew Leyton would do well with being a father…at least she hoped. As long as he didn’t bring any other women around Braydon there wouldn’t be any issues.
Back to top Go down

The End - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The End   The End - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 5:39 pm

With a slight nod of his head he couldn't help but agree everything they did now was pretty much for their own benefit, the baby wouldn't be getting much out of it now. Reaching down he ran his fingers over her stomach gently wondering what he would be like and such. "That is true, this is really all for us now until he gets older. Yes, yes no dark things." he murmured before closing his eyes once more.

Leyton was as ready as he was ever going to be and if that meant no more quiet time for a bit then so be it, the baby was on the way and maybe if they were lucky he would be a calm baby. "I am sure we will do fine Hays. And I am ready for anything the little man throws my way and I am sure there will be help along the way for us." He was just ready for the baby to be born so they could start enjoying life with him.
Back to top Go down

The End - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The End   The End - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 6:46 pm

Hayleigh smiled when she felt Leyton's fingers on her stomach. She held his hand so he couldn't move it from her stomach. To her, if he could feel the baby like she could, it was basically completing their family. In her head it was a beautiful little family picture. Even though Hayleigh and Leyton weren't the together, they were still a family with their son and maybe someday they could work on it.

She shook her head. "I don't think we need help. We can do it ourselves. Most people don't ask for assistance. They do what they have to so that their baby is okay. There's nothing wrong with being independent. I really don't want to rely on anyone." Hayleigh knew whether she liked it or not her family would help but even so she wanted to do most of the work herself.
Back to top Go down

The End - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The End   The End - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 6:58 pm

As Hayleigh held his hand in place he kissed the side of her neck gently hoping he wasn't overstepping any lines. He just wanted her to feel protected and comforted. This was how things were supposed to be until he made an utter and complete ass of himself. That was alright, he planned on doing everything in his power now to make it up to her. This was his mess to clean up and he refused to let her do this by herself.

When she shook her head he frowned knowing she hadn't quite gotten what he meant. "No no, I mean I know we can do it ourselves but our families will be there along the way, to support and guide us. We are young but we can do this, I mean people have been doing it forever haven't they." If he had his way they would be back together and once school was out they would be out on their own like adults but it was a bit too soon for that and really they had no means to support themselves. "We'll make it Hays, just have faith in it."
Back to top Go down

The End - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The End   The End - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 7:21 pm

When Hayleigh felt Leyton kiss her neck, she smiled. To show she didn't mind it, she squeezed his hand a little bit. "Thanks for that." She whispered. The little ways he showed affection were the best ways. They made her feel extremely special and loved. Her only issue currently was not feeling beautiful but she knew she'd get over that sooner or later so she never made an issue about it.

She nodded at the next things he said. "Good. I'm too independent to let someone other than us take care of him. Besides we're the ones that created him, he our responsibility. He's a wonderful responsibility at that. Even though she still had a few months to go, she absolutely loved the thought of someone calling her mom. It had such a nice ring to it.
Back to top Go down

The End - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The End   The End - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 9:38 pm

Smiling he couldn't help but feel good with the conversation that they had just had. While everything wasn't perfect it was good enough that she wasn't hexing his bits off and that worked for him. With the squeeze on his hand he kissed her neck again lightly and he snuggled up against her more. His fingers moved softly over her stomach as he lost himself deep in thought for a moment.

"I know you are love, we both are but like I said they are there as a resource that we should use when we need it. After all like you said he is our son and Braydon shouldn't have to rely on anyone else to meet his needs. He is going to be the best thing we've done to late and he deserves the best." Kissing her neck again gently he smiled and then closed his eyes for a moment.
Back to top Go down

The End - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The End   The End - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 1:35 am

At the second kiss on her neck, Hayleigh grinned. She was loving all of these kisses. She felt him moving his fingers and laughed a little bit. Obviously he couldn't resist feeling her stomach a lot. It didn't bother her. It was his son in there and he deserved the opportunity to feel him as much as she did. The only difference is the baby got to feel her heart beat and she could feel him from the inside.

She decided she wanted to turn and face him so somehow she maneuvered around and faced him. At his words, she nodded. "My parents want to help either way. They're excited for their first grandson." She smiled at Leyton even though his eyes were closed. Hayleigh put her hand on his cheek and then leaned in and kissed him. For a brief moment she pulled away and then kissed him again, holding these kiss a little longer before pulling away again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The End - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The End   The End - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The End
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: The Next Generation :: Parties/Gatherings/Balls-
Jump to: