Hogwarts: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Having a good time?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jayden Roosvelt

Jayden Roosvelt

Having a good time? Empty
PostSubject: Having a good time?   Having a good time? EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 10:15 pm

More or less a week had passed since he broke up with Fallon, and more or less two since he had seen Emmy for the first and last time. Oddly he had thought about her really much but he didn't want to bother her so he hadn't even try to owl her. Actually, he had to say he missed her...even he still was a bit mindbreak, but she was special.

But now was time for some study, he needed serious help in potions if he wanted to pass his exams. With a sigh he made his way to the library, founding it completely empty, something strange for that moment of the term, without talking about that it was still cold so everybody prefeared to be inside....maybe it was the time. It was evening so he imagined that people at that time would be doing everything else but studiying.

With another sigh he took a seat and opened his book started to read without understanding anything
Back to top Go down
Emmaleah Montague

Emmaleah Montague

PostSubject: Re: Having a good time?   Having a good time? EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 10:32 pm

I found it strange that it'd been about a week or two since I'd met Jay, but we had been acting as if we'd known each other a lot longer then that. I wasn't sure what it was that had made me trust him as quickly as I did.. but I didn't mind it. I would admit, I'd thought back to our day a few times since, and it never failed to put a slight smile on my face. But he hadn't yet contacted me and I didn't want to bother him.. and so here I was, heading toward the library. I wasn't a huge fan of school work, but I had History of Magic homework I had to finish. Going to the Commons wouldn't work, because then I had to risk being distracted by someone when I just wanted to get the work done. I sighed softly as I made the trek up to the fourth floor, my expression one of complete and utter boredom.

Letting myself inside, the quiet atmosphere really didn't surprise me. Bothered me slightly because I wasn't used to complete silence, but I didn't intend on being in here for long. Turned out no one seemed to be in here either.. and so, that meant I'd be able to get right down to business and focus. Well.. that was what I had thought, anyhow. Until I saw who else was sitting in the library, and before I could help it my stomach erupted in a light twist of butterflies, which I blatantly ignored. I didn't think he'd seen me yet.. a small smirk curved my lips upwards as I took that to my advantage.

He didn't look very thrilled to be here, but neither was I. Stealthily sneaking up behind him, I took a moment before I gently slipped my hands over his eyes so that he couldn't see anything. I didn't think he'd mind, because the book in front of him looked rather.. boring. I leaned down slightly so that I was close to his ear. "Surprise. If you can guess who it is, I'll give you a reward." I teased in a light whisper. It was amazing how quick my mood seemed to change now that I'd ran into him. Well, there went getting my homework done.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Roosvelt

Jayden Roosvelt

PostSubject: Re: Having a good time?   Having a good time? EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 10:41 pm

After a while reading with the same result as reasing a text in russian he heard the libary's door open, bt he didn't mind, he didn't look up, probably it was a bookbug or someone who needed to study and wouldn't bother him. That were his thoughts untill he found his eyes covered and a known voice whispering in his ear. As he felt her breath next to his ear he shivered slightly, patting his hands over her eyes. Her warm skin, her voice, and her perfume made a smirk appear in his face. 'Shush you, potions'

"Hi Emmy, cutie, how is it going?" he asked still blind thanks to her hands.
Back to top Go down
Emmaleah Montague

Emmaleah Montague

PostSubject: Re: Having a good time?   Having a good time? EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 10:50 pm

The smirk was still painted onto my lips as I waited for him to realize that it was me. I knew he wouldn't have a problem figuring it out, considering I hadn't done much to disguise my voice. I bit back a laugh when I felt his touch, but it soon resurfaced softly when I heard his voice. I gave him a gentle kiss on the cheek before letting my hands slip from his eyes, moving to pull up a seat next to him. I didn't think he'd mind, and that was the reason I hadn't bothered asking before intruding. "Hey handsome." I paused, glancing down at his Potion's book before answering his question. "Pretty good. Came in here to do my History of Magic homework, but you're a good distraction. How're you doing?" I teased with a grin, leaning my elbow on the table in front of me before I placed my chin in my palm, my eyes resting on him.

"Hope you didn't mind me deciding you need a break from that." I said with another small laugh, gesturing at the open book in front of him. "Unless you really need help.. in that case I can try and do just that." I wasn't sure if he really did need this time to study, because if he did I'd feel a bit bad for having distracted him. I let my eyes rest on his as I quietly waited for his response.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Roosvelt

Jayden Roosvelt

PostSubject: Re: Having a good time?   Having a good time? EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:02 pm

A smile was drawn in his face when he saw her again, she was looking as cute and hot as the first time they met, or even better. He laughed slightly whe she said that he was a great distraction.

"Well I was trying to understand something about potions, but you are also a great distraction" he said winking at her, and rested his eyes on her as she did the same on him. After her own decission Jay smirked.

"Well, actually I should need it, but as I feel like reading something in russian, I don't mind having a break" he said still with the smirk on his eyes, glancing at her lips, feeling again the temptation that she was for him. "Oh and just for the record, I'm a single man again" he said winking again remembering their last conversation.
Back to top Go down
Emmaleah Montague

Emmaleah Montague

PostSubject: Re: Having a good time?   Having a good time? EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 8:41 pm

I grinned back at him, surprised by just how much I'd missed his attractive smile. I moved my chin from my palm and placed my hands daintily on my lap as I heard him laugh, still smiling in his direction. I nodded slightly in understanding when he spoke of what he'd been doing, my gaze traveling toward the book for a moment before back to him. Hearing his words I rolled my eyes playfully, but the grin was still in place. Probably wouldn't leave anytime soon, either. "Well.. since we're both good at distracting each other.." I said playfully, "Then I suppose you won't mind if I do this." I leaned a bit closer to him in order to reach his book, and I effectively gave it a small push toward the middle of the table so it was away from him. Glancing back up into his eyes, I gave him an innocent sort of smile - although I was anything but that. "All better."

Hearing that he didn't mind having a break, I sat back in my chair again with satisfaction. "Good. So a break it is." I declared with a small laugh, but I noticed that his eyes.. were on my lips. I couldn't help it as they curved upwards in a slight smile at the notice of it, and one of my eyebrows arched ever so slightly when I heard his words. My expression was playful though, and I could feel relief seeping through my veins, as well as excitement. It was odd.. but I decided to ignore it. Batting my eyelashes at him playfully, I bit down on my lower lip in a rather cute way. "Hm.. so does that mean this time I can tempt you all I want and you can completely enjoy it?" I teased in a flirtatious whisper, winking at him. I couldn't help it.. now that he was single, I could flirt was much as I wanted and not feel guilty about it. I paused after a moment though. "You doing ok?" I added, going serious for a moment. I wanted to make sure, because that was my first concern. Making sure he was alright with the situation.

The last part of our last conversation came flying back to me as I waited for his answer, but I merely smirked to myself. I could feel the excitement in the air now when it came to me.. anticipating what could possibly happen in the minutes ahead of me. But I would wait to see how he was doing first, because that was the most important at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Roosvelt

Jayden Roosvelt

PostSubject: Re: Having a good time?   Having a good time? EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 9:18 pm

As she leaned in, Jay felt again how much she tempted him, and how much he had actually missed her. He mentally facepalmed because he should have at least written to her before, they were friends after all.

When he met again her gaze, Jay noticed that how she batted her eyelashes, and he felt the excitement of the moment running through his veins. As she bit her own lip, he shivered slightly, that was really sexy from his point of view and drove him crazy. Jay nodded briefly smirking at her question, and was about to say some when she asked if I was okay. My smirk almost dissapeared but still my eyes where filled of playfull desire.

"It hurts still, but I'm okay, better than I expected" he said nodding slightly and finally smirked again, moving his chair a bit nearer to her. "So, are you thinking about tempting me prettyface? I will enjoy it....for sure..." he said almost whispering and winked at her flirtatiously and also bit his own bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
Emmaleah Montague

Emmaleah Montague

PostSubject: Re: Having a good time?   Having a good time? EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 9:30 pm

My head tilted to the side briefly as I reached up, twirling a strand of silky blonde hair around my index finger absently as I listened to what he said. After a moment I nodded, and gave him a soft smile. "Well, that's good to hear then." I said, my tone a bit dismissive. Not that what he was feeling didn't matter to me, because it did. I could just tell that as soon as I'd mentioned that, his smirk had disappeared.. and I didn't want that. No, I didn't want that at all.

I watched in amusement as he moved his chair closer to mine, but I was soon smirking when I noticed just how close he now was. Pulling down gently on the hem of my skirt, I pretended to consider his question for moment, glancing upward as I stopped twirling my hair, pursing my full lips out. But soon a full smile was breaking across my face, and my eyes settled back on his playfully. "Hm.. maaybee.." I taunted, placing my hand on his leg lightly before teasingly pulling downward toward his knee. My expression was devious as I bit my lip again, thinking about how sexy his voice sounded when it dropped to a near whisper. "Might have to give me a good reason first." I whispered back as I leaned forward ever so slightly, making sure my voice was flirtatious. Oh.. and the fun was beginning.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Roosvelt

Jayden Roosvelt

PostSubject: Re: Having a good time?   Having a good time? EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 10:08 pm

As Jay saw her considering his question, his smirk become even brighter if it was possible and chuckled slightly at her answer. He bit his own lip again feeling her hand on his thigh and he shivered again as she bit her lip once more. Her flirtatious voice and her words made him smirk even more.

He placed his hand on her outter thigh near the hem of her skirt and traced odd shapes with his fingertips. He leaned close to her and stopped as near as they had been the day they met. With his smirk still on his face he muttered, as the day they met, " Just because I'm cool and sexy" and winked at her.
Back to top Go down
Emmaleah Montague

Emmaleah Montague

PostSubject: Re: Having a good time?   Having a good time? EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 10:41 pm

I was loving the smirk on his inviting lips, and my eyes drifted between his lips back to his eyes as the moments passed. I caught him shivering though and my head tilted to the side vaguely, my lips curving up in my own smirk. I was pleased to know that my touch seemed to be having an effect on him, although as soon as I felt his warm hand being placed on the smooth skin of my leg, a slight blush formed in my cheeks. I ignored it though, enjoying the feeling of his fingertips as they traced out odd patterns. I didn't mind where he'd placed his hand, it only gave me an excuse to move even closer to him so that I was basically seated on the edge of my chair. Now we were about as close as we'd been the first day, and just like that... I heard the familiar words being said again.

"Those reasons aren't going to work forever." I taunted softly, reaching out and tracing my index finger down his jawline ever so lightly. "But I suppose I'll accept them this one last time." By now I'd placed my lips dangerously close to his own, my eyes fluttering up to meet his. He'd asked to be tempted, and so that was exactly what I was doing. I knew I was a damn good tease, and I could only wonder what the reaction would be from Jay. Either of my hands wandered up his shirt gently, my fingers gently grasping two fistfuls of it as they stopped at his chest. "Now, are you gonna show me what you've got, handsome? Or are you just gonna sit there and drool?" I whispered in his ear, allowing my hot breath to hit his neck.

If I didn't have him tempted by now.. well then, I'd just have to try a bit harder. Nothing wrong with that.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Roosvelt

Jayden Roosvelt

PostSubject: Re: Having a good time?   Having a good time? EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 8:34 am

Jay smirked when she said that those reasons weren't working forever and as she leaned closer to him his smirk widened deviously. She was really tempting him, but she wasn't going to be the only one who tempted. As she was so close to him he let a deep sigh scape from his throat and letting his warm breath reach her lips sensually.

When she whispered in his ear he really sighed and run his hand along her leg sensually.
"Are you sure that I'm the one who's drooling?" he muttered sensually and flirtatiously reaching her lips and rubbed his against her slightly, teasing her looking right to her eyes with a smirk. After a few seconds, he reached her hip with his free hand and run it over her hip and her lower back, getting even closer to her, and finally he kissed her as he had been desireing for a couple of weeks. The kiss started deeply and slowly letting his breath mix with her own, and finally he made the kiss more passionate and bit her lip sensually and teasingly
Back to top Go down
Emmaleah Montague

Emmaleah Montague

PostSubject: Re: Having a good time?   Having a good time? EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 5:25 pm

After whispering in his ear, I pulled back ever so slightly in order to place my lips back where they'd been before, so close to his own that a mere movement by either of us would have them touching. He was doing a pretty damn good job of tempting me as well, and I could feel the familiar desire filling up my body. If he didn't make the first initial move.. I was not scared to. When I wanted something, I had not a single problem going after it most of the time. And now that Jay was sure he wanted to do this, and now that the moment was so close.. absolutely nothing was stopping me from getting what I wanted this time. Hearing his sexy whisper I gave him a slight upturn of my lips, my eyes full of devious play as I met his gaze. "Maybe just to be fair, I'll say we both are." I murmured in reply, my fingers tightening ever so slightly on the fabric of his shirt. If I were to give him just a slight pull, and we'd be kissing.

In the next moment I felt his lips teasing me and I inhaled sharply, doing my best to keep myself in check even though it was so.. so hard. I bit on my lower lip when I felt him touching my hip before sliding his hand along my lower back. He got closer to me, if that were even possible, and then the moment of truth... my head tilted to the side and my eyes fluttered closed the moment I felt his warm lips against mine. I was surprised by how sexy the kiss was, considering he started it out deeply and slowly. My fingertips slowly let go of his shirt as I slid my hands up his chest, before slipping them behind his neck. My lips parted against his own as the intensity continued to climb, and I continued kissing him back even as he made it more passionate. Excitement was swimming through my veins and my entire body felt alive, especially when he bit down on my lower lip.. something I'd always loved when it came to kissing.

I responded by allowing the tip of my tongue to playfully dance across his own lower lip before I bit down much like he did, playfully pulling back with his lower lip still gently being bitten down on. I let it go with a small wink, but I was soon leaning forward again, my lips ghosting along his jawline, and then his neck. I kissed the sensitive skin there before nipping at his earlobe. "Was that everything you hoped it was going to be?" I whispered seductively in his ear. Before giving him a chance to answer I closed the space between our lips again, giving him another long, lingering, passionate kiss as I slid my fingers through his hair. After so long of wanting to do that... I had to admit, the outcome had been even better then I'd expected.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Roosvelt

Jayden Roosvelt

PostSubject: Re: Having a good time?   Having a good time? EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 8:38 pm

When she kissed Jay back, he sighed slightly into the kiss feeling how sexy and how filled with desire it was. Their lips seemed to be done to be together, the fitted perfectly,and her taste was sweet and addictive. Jay smirked as she bit his own lip and when he felt her lips over his jawline and his neck he shivered heavily and sighed again at her seductive ans sexy whisper.

He was about to say something when Emmy kissed him again, so he kissed her in return with passion and desire, still playing with his fingers on her thigh and her lower back. Suddenly he pulled away smirking and started to kiss and bite her neck sensually and seductively, whispering huskily next to her ear. "Who said so?" and continued biting her neck a bit harder and running his playful tongue over the bites.
Back to top Go down
Emmaleah Montague

Emmaleah Montague

PostSubject: Re: Having a good time?   Having a good time? EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 10:57 pm

I could feel by Jay's reactions that he was enjoying himself, which had obviously been my aim all along. I wasn't going to deny that I was rather happy with what was happening as well - I mean, who wouldn't be? I was finally kissing the extremely attractive, sweet, fun guy I'd been thinking about kissing since the last time I'd seen him. And let me tell you, I was not feeling the least bit disappointed right now.. it had been well worth the wait. I could feel him kissing me back with the same passion and desire, and I sighed into his mouth as my lips parted slightly against his, one of my hands still running through his hair. The other one had slipped back to his neck, and my fingers were gently massaging the back of it, enjoying the feeling of his own touch on my thigh and hip still. He was so gentle, it was hard for me not to want more from him.

I was a bit surprised when he suddenly pulled away, and I exhaled softly, my eyes slowly opening as I licked my bottom lip. I wondered if he'd been able to taste the hint of strawberry left behind from the lip gloss I'd been wearing before the kissing had started.. I didn't doubt it, considering it was mostly all gone from my lips now. My head tilted to the side almost immediately when I felt him beginning to kiss my neck, allowing him even more access. My eyes fluttered closed as I bit down on my lower lip, a small shiver making it's way down my spine when I heard his husky whisper. "It was a question that I wanted the answer to." I whispered back, my voice breathless but still seductive. "But in that case. I say so." I said confidently, although it was getting hard to concentrate with the way he was biting and licking the sensitive skin of my neck.

Before I could stop myself a barely audible moan left my lips. "You're driving me crazy.." I warned him, because my neck was one of my sweet spots. Paying attention to it never failed to turn me on.. and damn, was Jay paying some attention to it. I knew that if the chair he'd been sitting in allowed it, I would have probably put myself in his lap by now... I pulled back a fraction suddenly, seemingly aware that we were doing this wide out in the open. That.. wouldn't do. "Lets go." I said suddenly, standing up abruptly. I gave him a long kiss on the lips before grabbing his hand and tugging him toward the back of the library where we'd have at least a bit more.. privacy. Although my intentions of what I wanted didn't really need that much privacy.. I just found it more respectful.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Roosvelt

Jayden Roosvelt

PostSubject: Re: Having a good time?   Having a good time? EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 2:26 pm

Jay chuckled slightly at her words and whispered again still kissing her neck "Well....maybe what I was expecting had changed a bit since you came here". With a nice grin he kept on kissing and biting sensually her neck. Smelling her perfume while doing it was driving him crazy, and not to talk about the strawberry lipstick's flavour he still had on his lips.

When Jay heard her moan and her words a smirk appeared in his face, but before he would be able to do or say something else she had pulled back, and stood up quickly. As she kissed him, Jay returned the kiss with passion, following then her as she grabbed his hand. The smirk again appeared when he saw where she was guiding him. When they were away enough from the sight of whoever would decide to enter the libabry, Jay pulled her body slightly and sensually against one of the bookshelves, trapping her body inbetween his one and the shelve.

He held her body tight by her hips and kissed her again roughly, as his hands started to wander over her sides, stomach, waist and back. After a while he pulled back again and bit her neck again starting to suck it sensually, sighing huskily against her neck and he rubbed his body slightly agains her. "By the way...nice lipstick.." he muttered flirtatiously with his smirk still on his face.
Back to top Go down
Emmaleah Montague

Emmaleah Montague

PostSubject: Re: Having a good time?   Having a good time? EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:33 am

No more then a second after we reached the back of the library, and all at once I felt myself being pushed up against one of the shelves, the heat from Jay's body soon following. I exhaled a bit in surprise but allowed my hands to travel up his chest as he held me by the hips. Just this small act of assertion on his part had left me feeling turned on, mostly because I didn't know Jay had it in him. It was sexy, when a guy took control like that.. kissing him back just as roughly my hands slipped behind his neck again, and I pulled his body even closer to mine so that my chest was pressed up against his. The feeling of his hands roaming over my body was so amazing, I could barely even think a logical thought at the moment. He had my skin tingling and feeling hot.. my head tilted to the side and my eyes fluttered closed when he began sucking and kissing my neck again. This time when I moaned I didn't bother to cover it up, because there was no way I could deny how good what he was doing felt.

I decided I wasn't going to let him go unsatisfied though, I just wished to enjoy his actions for a few moments longer. I bit on my lower lip as I tryed to control myself, which was difficult with the way he was turning me on. I pressed up against him completely when he began to slightly rub his body against me, and hearing his flirtatious whisper I couldn't help but smirk back. "Thanks. Hope you're enjoying the taste." I murmured back seductively before I began kissing along his jawline, and his neck. I began to do much like he had done, kissing and sucking the crook of it before biting down on it sensually. I did it a few more times before pulling his lips toward my own again, until they were crashing together.

Running my fingers through his hair I parted my lips against his own, the tip of my tongue running along his bottom lip before I bit down. My hands moved a bit and before I could help myself they were slipping underneath his shirt, my fingertips running appreciatively over his toned abdoman. I sighed into his mouth before my tongue ventured forward once more, and I pressed the tip of it against his lips again, asking for permission to enter, and I began to lightly grind my body aganist his in a taunting way. I wanted to make sure I wasn't the only one being driven wild.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Roosvelt

Jayden Roosvelt

PostSubject: Re: Having a good time?   Having a good time? EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 11:07 am

He moaned as he felt her lips along his jawline and neck. That was one of his sweet spots an it turned him on really easily. He was feeling his heat raising quickly and he pressed slightly his body against her to make her also feel his heat.

When their lips crashed again together, Jay sighed against her mouth, and when he felt her hands underneath his shirt, he did the same with his hands. He slided them under her shirt caressing the warm skin over her hips and stomach and along the edge of her clothes. As Emmy pressed her tongue against his mouth he opened it giving her room to enter it and twisted his own tongue with hers deepening the kiss and adding a bit of lust to it.

As he felt her grinding him, he moaned into her mouth huskily and grinded her a bit harder, startin to run his hands up to her chest still underneath the shirt. When he reached it he run his fingertips sensually along the edge of her bra smirking into the kiss and he bit her lip sensually. Emmy was driving him totally crazy.
Back to top Go down
Emmaleah Montague

Emmaleah Montague

PostSubject: Re: Having a good time?   Having a good time? EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 12:40 am

I couldn't help but bite back a small smirk of triumph when I heard him moaning, glad I'd finally been able to achieve that from him. Seemed as if I'd located one of his sweet spots, something that we had in common.. and I didn't intend on leaving it going unattended to for long now. I bit down on his neck again before gently trailing the tip of my tongue over the spot, my eyes closing for a moment when he pushed his body up against mine again. I could feel the warmth radiating from underneath his clothing, and I knew mine was pretty much the same way.

And then we were kissing again, my fingertips continuing to ghost along the muscles in his abdomen. Just feeling them made me long to know what they actually looked like, but my sense of touch was telling me that they were definitely a sight to see. My lips parted against his when I felt his large hands sliding underneath my shirt and I sighed into his mouth in pleasure, before feeling him responding to my previous actions. With the permission granted my tongue slid forward to meet his, my hands beginning to travel higher up from his stomach toward his chest. I knew I was wishing that his shirt was no longer on so that I could appreciate what was underneath it, but I wasn't completely sure about what the intentions were just yet, and so I settled for continuing to allow my hands to roam. I responded to him deepening the kiss by gently twirling my tongue in sync with his own, my hands sliding along his back, still beneath the shirt.

When he moaned into my mouth I felt myself moaning in return, unable to hold back the sounds of pleasure. His touch was making my body feel like it had been ignited in flames, and the way he was griding against me.. I didn't hesitate to push up even further against him as I continued to move my body teasingly against his, my breathing catching in my throat a bit when I felt his fingertips running along the edge of my bra. And then he was biting my lip again and it was all I could possibly take.. my fingers found the first buttons of his shirt and I began to undo them, wondering if he would stop me. I wasn't sure just yet where I intended on this going, but simply shedding a few layers.. there was no crime in that, I reasoned. Finishing undoing the buttons rather quickly, I didn't push the shirt off of him in case he wasn't comfortable with it. I'd let him do that.. I decided to take a bit of control as I allowed my back to slid down the back of the bookcase so that I was soon seated on the floor, and I pulled Jay down with me as it happened.

Kissing him again I finally broke away to take a breath, but only in order to shift positions. In a second I had his back pressed up against the bookshelf much like he'd had be, except this time we were sitting. I shifted myself so that I was straddling his lap, my skirt riding up dangerously high on my thighs but I ignored it. Lacing my fingers through his hair I began kissing him again, my brain swimming with the pleasure. This.. was.. amazing.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Roosvelt

Jayden Roosvelt

PostSubject: Re: Having a good time?   Having a good time? EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 4:21 pm

Her hands under his shirt, her lips against his, her perfume, her taste....everything was making Jay go totally insane. He had already forgot that they were still in a public place, he just wanted her. He didn't knew what her intentions were, and he wouldn't do anything that she didn't want, but if someone asked him, he would say that he wanted everything with her. In that very moment he couldn't think about anything else that Emmy and making her moan again. he was sure that he could easily become addict to that sound from her lips.

Jay felt her hands unbotting his shirt and he shivered at her touch, but didn't stop her. He was about to do the same with her own one when he found himself pulled to de floor and he sat in front of Emmy. In less than you can say Quidditch they were kissing again and Jay sighed huskily between her lips. When she broke the kiss he looked at her quizzically until he found himself with his back against the bookshelf.

As Emmy straddled him a smirk appeared in his face and as she kissed him again he pushed his own shirt off quickly and run his hands up her body starting to unbutton her shirt also. He twirled his tongue with her own and couldn't help but moaned again into the kiss. Then he bit her lip hard but sensually and glanced at her body when he ended undoing her shirt, but he would also let her decide if she wanted it off or not. After that his hands started running along her outer thighs teasing her with his fingertips and feeling that her skirt was dangerously up, but it didn't matter. Jay was enjoying as he hadn't done in much time.
Back to top Go down
Emmaleah Montague

Emmaleah Montague

PostSubject: Re: Having a good time?   Having a good time? EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 4:56 pm

I noticed that he took off his own shirt after I'd pushed him back against the bookshelf, and I couldn't help but smirk against his lips. The smirk slowly disappeared when I felt his warm hands traveling along my soft skin, before beginning to unbutton my shirt. I didn't stop him, because as much as my brain was screaming that we were moving too fast, I didn't really have much of a chance to think logically at the moment. My thoughts contained Jay, his kisses, his touch, what we were doing and.. not much else. My fingers slowly worked themselves out of his hair and moved down the sides of his neck as my tongue played with his own, exhaling into his mouth when I heard him moan. I could feel the air hitting my bare skin now that he'd unbuttoned the shirt completely, and I realized that he was allowing me the decision of if I wanted it off or not. I was slightly distracted by the rather hard bite he gave me on my lower lip and I moaned softly, feeling his hands teasing along my outer thighs.

After a moment I took my shirt off, letting it fall to the floor next to his. I took the time to kiss down his body, licking and biting spots along his chest, my fingers running appreciatively over his toned abdoman. He had an amazing body, there was no doubt about that. My hands slid down to his pants, and I unbuttoned and unzipped them, beginning to pull them off. I wasn't sure what I wanted, but he was driving me insane.. I wanted him so much, but it scared me to admit that. Usually I wasn't like this, and again I was scared that it would change his opinion of me. I wasn't doing this because I was the type of person to just throw myself at a guy whenever it seemed convenient. No, I actually felt very attracted to Jay, and it felt like I knew him so much longer then I actually did. Yet I realized something else.... I was just a rebound. Rebound. The words echoed in my head and I felt myself hesitating slightly. By now I had his pants off so he was only in his boxers and I had just my shirt off. I let my fingernails gently scratch into his skin as I moved across his chest, my lips stopping at his ear. "You sure you wanna do this?" My voice was whispered and low, still with a hint of seduction from before. But I just needed... I wasn't sure, exactly.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Roosvelt

Jayden Roosvelt

PostSubject: Re: Having a good time?   Having a good time? EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 10:45 am

Everything was going so fast that Jay wasn't thinking, he was just enjoying the ride. A lustfull moan popped out his throat when he felt her biting her chest and unbuttoning his pants to slide them off. He let her do that, admiring her hot body as she had took her shirt off.

He wanted her so much...he needed her as close to his body as it was possible, she was hot, charming, beatiful.....and special. Special...Special. Yes, she really was special to him, and he didn't want to be the typical one night bud as he had been. He wanted her to feel special as he should have wanted Fallon to feel, or as he would make Reyna feel.....Reyna. Reyna...tower...kiss...feelings...Emmy. No definitely this wasn't going right. He remembered the reason because Rey broke up with Ryan, and he didn't want her to think that he was the same kind of boy, and well, actually he didn't want Emmy to think that also....as I said, she was special to him.

When he heard her whisper, he breathed deeply and finally glanced to the floor taking his shirt and putting it on, but leaving it unbuttoned.
"I'm sure that I want this and I want you, but I think we shouldn't, not at least yet" he said and met her gaze again putting a sad smile on his face, and leaned close tu her kissing her lips sweetly "See, you are special to me, actually, I like you more than what I've liked almost nobody ever, and I want this, if it happens any other time, to be special. I don't want you to think that I'm a bud, or that you meant one night to me. But there are some things I have to fix and make clear in my mind before anything. Remember the girl I told you that I had a crush with? Well....the other day we met cassually and well....she kissed me. I had left my feelings for her as something platonic, but now it's all messed up, and I need to make sure what I feel for who and that kind of stuff. I like you Emmy, I really like you, and well, even I'm sure that you'll find someone else better than me...I don't want to lose your friendship, and I really want to know you more and why not, I would like to try having something with you if the opportunity comes along" He told her honestly and hugged her "I'm sorry, but you mean too much for me like for ruining it all with this kind of moment. I sure want you, I want you so much that I need to feel your warmth next to my body, but this has to be as special as you are for me".

When he finished talking he sighed and kissed her forehead, starting then to button his shirt again slowly and thinking about everything. Yeah, he wanted Emmy to be special, he felt really attracted to her, even he was sure that he would find someone better than him....and then he would hope her to be happy....and the story would be repeated once more, but now that he knew how it went, he would be prepeared for everything.
Back to top Go down
Emmaleah Montague

Emmaleah Montague

PostSubject: Re: Having a good time?   Having a good time? EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 7:26 pm

All at once I felt Jay stopping, and I blinked in surprise, my eyes questioning. Had I done something wrong, or perhaps said the wrong thing? I could feel my cheeks flushing, turning a bright red and feeling warm to the touch as I slowly climbed off of him, crossing my arms uncertainly as he pulled his shirt back on. I suddenly felt too exposed, so stupid... biting my lip I quickly reached out and snatched my shirt up, slipping it back on. Quickly I fumbled with the buttons, noticing for the first time that my hands were shaking. I couldn't quite say I'd ever been rejected before, and that was exactly what had just happened. I was sort of grateful he'd stopped in a way though.. because now, I knew he wasn't using me just for the sex. And to be completely honest, I hadn't been too sure about going all the way anyhow. I knew I should be thanking Jay for having stopped the situation completely, because I was willing to admit that I didn't want to lose him. I genuinely cared for him as a person, and to ruin our budding friendship over something like this... I exhaled as I glanced up, hearing him speaking.

Hearing him say that he did actually want it made me relax a fraction, and not feel quite so humiliated. I nodded slightly, agreeing with him when he said he didn't think we should. "I agree. Thanks for.. well.. stopping it." I said softly, avoiding his gaze for a moment. I still felt silly for going as far as I did when I normally wouldn't have, but it was all said and done. I was a bit surprised when he leaned in and kissed me, but I kissed him back just as sweetly. I could feel my cheeks beginning to get warm again when I heard his words, and I sighed softly as I took a seat next to him. I didn't say a single word, my eyes eventually finding their way to his face, giving him my full attention to show him I heard everything he was saying. I appreciated that he didn't want me to think that this was just a one night stand, and again I was struck by how much of an amazing guy he actually was. I nodded a bit when he began to explain the girl he'd said he'd had a crush on.. now why he'd stopped it all made sense. I ran my fingers through my hair, looking down for a moment. He was once again stating how much he really liked me though, and I couldn't help but smile softly. He was such a sweet guy, he really was. Finally looking up again, I allowed my arms to wrap around him gently as he gave me a hug. I listened quietly as he finished talking, then watched as he began buttoning up his shirt.

I began to do the same, my thoughts swimming in my head. I knew after everything he'd just said though, I needed to say at least something. "I'm glad you explained it all to me.. and I just want to say I'm sorry for throwing myself at you.. again. I just.. I feel this connection with you that I haven't felt with anyone before, and I guess that's why I let things go as far as they did." I explained softly. "I would have stopped it.. eventually. Because while I want you, I really do.. I felt like we were moving too fast anyhow. So, thank you for stopping us." I once again thanked him, looking down at my hands. "You mean a lot to me too, Jay. And I want us to be close.. not in just this way, either. I really do like you, because I can see what an amazing, sweet, handsome guy you are. But I'm gonna be here for you for anything you need. Because you deserve that. Don't say I'll find someone better then you, because I'm honestly beginning to doubt that." I gave him a soft smile before continuing. "And well.. no one said we need to do anything for you to feel my warmth."

After a moment I climbed into his lap again, but this time it was purely innocent. I let my hands fall in the back of his neck, and I leaned forward to give him a sweet, gentle kiss on the lips. I wasn't sure how long it would be before I could do that again (if ever) so I was going to enjoy it while I could. Pulling back I rested against him gently, a playful smirk on my lips. "There you go, handsome." I teased. "And just so you know. You are really special to me. And I do want to get to know you. So I'd just like to let you know, we're gonna be hanging out a lot in the future." I said this with an innocent look, not wanting to sound like I was being demanding. "Of course, if that's alright with you."
Back to top Go down
Jayden Roosvelt

Jayden Roosvelt

PostSubject: Re: Having a good time?   Having a good time? EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 8:23 pm

When he heard her speaking, Jay looked back at her still getting properly dressed but paying attention at her words. He felt better with every word she said and finally he was able to smile. He chuckled slightly as she sat again on his lap and Jay returned the kiss happily, sighing into her mouth and he wrapped his hands around her protectively before saying anything. Well he would start from the last said, backwards.

"You are also special to me, dear, and of course it's okay with me, I'd love to hang out with you more in the next future." he started smiling and winked at her "And well you don't need to thank anything, you are right, we were moving to fast, but I can't help it, you tempt me so much..." he muttered biting his own lip "But as I said I don't want you to think that you only mean a night to me. I want our relationship to be special even it ends up only in a close friendship. I feel like I need you by my side and I don't want to lose you never, you have became too important to me" he added and kissed her lips again softly and tenderly "And...I'm still sure that you'll find someone better than me" he finally said with a soft chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Emmaleah Montague

Emmaleah Montague

PostSubject: Re: Having a good time?   Having a good time? EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 11:01 pm

I kept my hands casually resting on the back of his neck, my fingers locked together while my thumbs began massaging the skin they rested on ever so lightly. I couldn't deny the fact that I rather enjoyed the feeling of his arms around me, and how protective the embrace actually seemed. But I couldn't deny that I enjoyed pretty much everything when it came to Jay, he was just an amazing guy I didn't really ever want to lose. It felt odd, thinking of things like that when we didn't know each other too well yet. But I was confident that we'd fix that. It would take some time, but I had all the time in the world.. and it didn't seem as if I was the only one who wanted to fix that. Of course I could be wrong, but I somehow doubted it. The way Jay acted around me, I didn't think it was all an act. After all, everything that had been said in the last few minutes made me realize that this was the sort of guy I wanted in my life in the long run. Who knew what could happen in the far future? Fate worked in a weird way, and even if in the end Jay ended up just being one of my very close friends, I figured I might just be okay with that. Friends had the potential to last a lifetime, and I could only wonder what the future held.

I smiled softly when I heard his words, clearly pleased with the answer. I nodded lightly when he agreed that we'd been moving too fast, but I chuckled when he said I tempted him so much. "I understand, handsome. I do.. because you tempt me too. In ways I've never really experienced before." I admitted with a small shrug of my shoulders. It didn't feel weird to me, confessing things like this to him. I was just that comfortable around him that I felt like I could tell him anything. It was so hard to get used to, but I was coping with it. Hearing him speaking again I could feel my cheeks beginning to grow warm again, and soon they were tinged a pretty pink. I was smiling like an idiot, that much I knew, but he was just so sweet.. I didn't get a chance to reply before he was kissing me again, but I let myself relax against him as I kissed him back, my actions just as gentle as his own. Pulling back a fraction, I let my eyes meet his before one of my hands moved from behind his neck, my fingertips running over his cheek ever so softly. "I want our relationship to be special too, and I agree. I never want to lose you, that much I'm sure of." I said firmly. "You're more important to me then you probably realize.." I gave him a slightly sheepish smile before giving him another gentle kiss on the lips. "And stop. Give yourself some credit, Jay." I teased lightly, referring to how he kept claiming I'd find someone better. "You're one of the best a girl can get, I promise." I winked, my expression playful.

After a moment, I decided to keep the conversation going somehow. Besides, I was comfortable with where I was for the time being. "So. You've been doing okay?" I mused, opening up the conversation if he needed to talk about anything. Only if he wanted to though, of course.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Roosvelt

Jayden Roosvelt

PostSubject: Re: Having a good time?   Having a good time? EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 7:00 am

Yes, definitely Emmy was special. She was the kind of girl that every boy would like to have by his side. Jay would have loved to give a chance and tell her how much he liked her, not only how much attracted he felt or how much she tempted him. But there still were things to fix in his mind. He was not going to play with anyone's feelings, not even with himselfs, and Emmy was too nice to make her suffer with his stupidities.

At her words a soft chuckle scaped from his lips, and he kissed her once more sweetly, then keeping in silence. But she broke the silence and he thanked her with a nice smile, nodding at her question.
"I've been doing good, better than what I expected actually" he said sincerly "Even now I have my mind and feelings a bit revolted, the rancor I felt for Fallon is gone. I don't need to forgive her anything, and I just want her to be happy. She's important to me, and I like to see the people who is important happy" he told with a nice smile "And well, about my messed up feelings....well I need to put them in order and make a difference between love, like and friendship. At the moment I really don't know what I feel for nobody" he added shrugging a bit and then remembered something that made him smile.

"Hey, by summer I'm going to move to live alone, it's my parents birthday present, and I'm thinking about giving a birthday party, and you of course will be invited, but I'll send you an owl when it's nearer with all the details Razz"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Having a good time?   Having a good time? Empty

Back to top Go down

Having a good time?
Page 1 of 1