Hogwarts: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Come and get it

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Come and get it Empty
PostSubject: Come and get it   Come and get it EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 12:16 am

Waiting in the forest, he had Willow's wand. He wasn't going to give it back as a way to play a game with her. Dress in black dress pants, a white dress shirt, and a brown leather coat; on his head he wore a brown hat that would almost make him look like a sly or mad person. Waiting on a tree, he sat there keeping his guard up for anything that is around. It worried him that this might be a bad idea. After all, the forbidden forest was one of willow's favorite spots.
Back to top Go down

Come and get it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come and get it   Come and get it EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 12:20 am

Willow had gotten an owl from Hatter, sort of a secret message that he had her wand and wanted her to meet him in the forbidden forest. Willow's face went sour as she stormed off towards the woods at night fall with potions in hand and some herbs that can do some damage to him. She was going to rip his head off for this.

Walking into the woods, she had no wand. with a flaming potion in hand, she was going to set anything that attacked her on fire. Stepping on the trail. "HATTER!!!!" Willow wasn't happy at the moment.
Back to top Go down

Come and get it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come and get it   Come and get it EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 12:24 am

Hearing his name, Hatter jumped more like flinched when he heard his name being called. He knew that Willow was mad. Hiding her wand in a trunk of a tree, he put his hat in it to mark it. Walking away he went over to another tree wanting to hide behind it. but instead stood on a rock waiting for Willow.

"Over here." Hatter laughed.
Back to top Go down

Come and get it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come and get it   Come and get it EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 12:29 am

Hearing Hatter speak, she walked towards him. Staring at Hatter she walked right up to him with potion in hand. Grabbing the collar of his leather coat. "GIVE ME MY WAND OR I'LL SHOVE THIS POTION WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE!!!" Willow stared up at his eyes. remembering the kiss he gave her, she pushed it aside ready to rip a head off.
Back to top Go down

Come and get it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come and get it   Come and get it EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 12:32 am

grabbing her wrist that held the potion, his eyes looked down at the dragon red ones she had. they were so lovely to him. the threat didn't bother him, since she wasn't the kind of person to kill people. HAtter wrapped an arm around her waist. "Awww come on. I went through all this trouble for a date and special time with you." Hatter went to kiss Willow like he had done in the infirmary.
Back to top Go down

Come and get it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come and get it   Come and get it EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 12:35 am

Willow tried to move her wrist, her ears picked up a howl in the distance. "I never agreed. Give me my wand. This is not the kind of place you don't want to be without one." Willow told him. Thinking for a moment, she was brought close to him as he tried to kiss her. Letting go of the collar of his leather coat, Willow punched him in the face. "My wand now."
Back to top Go down

Come and get it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come and get it   Come and get it EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 12:39 am

Skyler was doing what most people would consider her crazy for. Taking a stroll through the forbiddem forest. Well...it was what she would tell anyone who asked anyways. But of course, being Skyler, she had a hiddem agenda. Walking along on her own, it wasn't long before raised voices and shouts met her ears. Curiousity getting the better of her, she changed directions and headed for the commotion.

She had been in the forrest enought to know that any commotion was cause for alarm. Either because someone was in trouble, or was going to attract it. In the forrest, silence was golden. In the forrest, stealth was more than an option. It was a neccesity. Coming closer to the shouting, Skyler paused just out of sight when she saw two figures. Edging closer to get a better look, she only smirked when she saw a Slytherin boy and her own cousin, who looked ready to commit murder in every way known to both muggle and wizard.

Skyler quietly came out from the shadows of the trees, making her presence known with trademark smirk curling her lips, amusement in her purple eyes, and wand twirling in her fingers. "You kill him Lowski and you're going to attract alot more trouble than he's worth."
Back to top Go down

Come and get it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come and get it   Come and get it EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 12:45 am

Hatter fell over taking Willow with him, letting go of her wrist. Hatter held the side of his face in pain. That was the third time she hit him. "you kissed me in the infirmary." but just then his attention was drawn to the girl that came out of the shadows. Lowki....that was something he never heard Willow be called before. But the girl looked familiar none the less.

"Its just a game. All she has to do is find my hat, and she'll find the wand." He grinned.
Back to top Go down

Come and get it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come and get it   Come and get it EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 12:48 am

turning to her cousin as she got back to her feet, Willow was not thrilled with hearing that she had to find his darn hat to find her wand. Looking through the bag that she had brought, the potion she wanted to use wasn't there. Finding a pepper herb, she grinned as she blew it into his face with a charm that caused it to make his face feel like its on fire.

"Hi Cousin. Long time no seee it seems. This bugger hid my wand. and I'll rip him apart to get it." She wouldn't do it, but she was so mad that she had to step back. She didn't really want Skyler learning that she had kissed Hatter.
Back to top Go down

Come and get it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come and get it   Come and get it EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 12:56 am

Taking in the scene with a practiced ease and eye, Skyler smirked at the boys words. But her attention drifted to her cousin as Willow got back to her feet. Skyler watched amusedly as her cousin blew pepper herb in the boys' face, and didn't bother to keep her chuckle back. She nodded to Willow, before bringing her purple eyes back to ths boy, dangerous smirk gracing her lips.

"A game hmm?" She questioned almost absently, twirling her wand, before tossing it over to Willow and pulling the Elder Wand from her holster and pointing it at the boy. "Games can be fun. I prefer Riddles though. Now what do you say we play a new game?"
Back to top Go down

Come and get it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come and get it   Come and get it EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 1:01 am

Hatter lifted his head as he got up to his feet. The smirk did scare him a bit more than Willow's threat. But then again he was going against someone that was a member of willow's family. Stepping back, pulled out his hand pointing it right at Skyler the girl whom had come from no where it seemed.

"try me. I enjoy games." Hatter didn't know if it was a good idea for him to be facing both a Chaos and a Riddle. That was something no man should face in his life ever. He thought very clearly on what he was going to do. "Your invading on our game miss riddle. after all, she is my future." Hatter winked at Willow before looking back at Skyler.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

Come and get it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come and get it   Come and get it EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 1:03 am

Why I wanted to venture into the Forbidden Forest was beyond me. The last time I was in here, I nearly died but for some reason I had the urge to do something incredibly...

...stupid.

I came across a group of three students (two girls and a boy) and would have paid them no mind except for the fact that one of the girls had a wand pointed at the boy.

"Is this a private party or can anyone join?" I smirked and walked near the group. I didn't know anyone there and was thankful that Two-Bit was up in my dorm.
Back to top Go down

Come and get it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come and get it   Come and get it EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 1:13 am

Willow turned her attention to the man that joined them, her cousin was more scarier with that grin than anything she could do. But the man seemed to be a fifth year. "He has something of mine I want. He wants to treat it like a game, then I'll show him a game." Pointing her wand at HAtter's coat.

"incedio If you want to join him, I'll be glad to burn you." willow told the new man that came into the picture. Thinking for a moment she watched a flame appear next to Hatter as she didn't want to burn him.

"He is all yours cousin."
Back to top Go down

Come and get it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come and get it   Come and get it EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 2:16 am

Skyler had to give credit where it was due. The boy had guts if he was willing to face both herself and Willow, while both were armed. But on the other hand, from a Slytherin stand point, it wasn't a smart move. But she could appreciate it all the same. She did so hate when people gave in right away. Even if it was smart on their behalf. Plan already made, and purple eyes gleaming in anticipation, Skyler smirked all the more at his reply. "Then a game, we shall play."

Before another move could be made though, a new arrival joined them, and she recognized him from the night in the kitchens with Tristan and Morgaine. "Nice to see you again Patrick." She greeted as Willow shot off a flame with Incendio at Hatter. She wondered if the boy knew that was the difference between herself and Willow. Willow probably wouldn't actually cause him much harm. Skyler on the other hand...

Smirking cunningly, and in the distraction caused by Willow's antics with the flame charm, Skyler turned her wand on herself and performed the disillusionment charm. She knew it worked when she glanced down to find herself virtually invisible. She non-verbally casted the silencing charm on her shoes, knowing from past expirience it would make it impossible for them to hear her move. Oh yes. A game they would play.

Skyler, an expert at being stealthy given her reputation, crept around until she was directly behind Hatter. "Boo." It was barely above a whisper, but she knew if the boy were on edge, he'd probably jump. Controlling the urge to laugh, Skyler flittered away to a nearby tree. "Tell me Hatter," She called out lowly, and then made her way halfway back to where she started, thoroughly enjoying the atmosphere. "What is as dark as night," She paused and moved again, this time passing where she started, "has deadly claws," Again she moved, this time, right behind him again. "And more stealthy than a shadow?"

Moving once more, Skyler was extremely happy with herself, knowing full well that to the other three she had only been a voice from different directions. She climbed up into a tree, waiting for his response and watching their reactions, already knowing what she was going to do, because ever since the first time after Christmas break, she had been doing it here in the forrest. It was why she had been in the forrest in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

Come and get it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come and get it   Come and get it EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 4:03 pm

Oh, so I did know one person there. Nodding to Skyler, I blinked as she vanished.

When her voice came from no where, I couldn't help it. I jumped a mile. What? The last time I was in here, I nearly died. Excuse me for being easily startled.

Back to top Go down
Gwen DeArbour

Gwen DeArbour

Come and get it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come and get it   Come and get it EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 3:54 am

Running around in her animagus form (a red fox) Gwen smelled two familiar people and two new ones. She trotted towards the group morphing human again to speak.
"Sky I can smell you but I cannot see you..hello Pat." she nodded at the other two,
"Hi I'm Gwen. Mind if I join..your game?" she asked knowing because she had heard Sky. She had also seen Pat jump.
"well aren't we a bit jumpy Patty." she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

Come and get it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come and get it   Come and get it EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 3:57 am

I rolled my eyes as Gwen chuckled and commented on my jump.

"We're in the Forbidden Forest," I said as explanation. "And where the heck did you come from?"

I hadn't seen her come in, or heard her. Merlin, I had to be more alert than that! Especially in here.
Back to top Go down
Gwen DeArbour

Gwen DeArbour

Come and get it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come and get it   Come and get it EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 4:06 am

"sweet merlin in a biscuit Patty. The forest isn't that dangerous with the right company. Dont worry I'll protect ya" she winked playfully.
"And you should Look everywhere instead of just eyelevel." nothing into a fox she quickly flitted behind him before morphing back suddenly and saying "CONSTANT VIGILANCE!" rather loudly chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

Come and get it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come and get it   Come and get it EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 4:09 am

I jumped about a foot when she somehow got behind me and shouted.

"MERLIN!" I exclaimed. "That was not funny!" I glared at a chuckling Gwen. My heart was going about a million miles per hour. I only had the slight fear of the forest due to the fact I almost died the last time I was in here.

So she was a fox animagus? Very interesting.
Back to top Go down
Gwen DeArbour

Gwen DeArbour

Come and get it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come and get it   Come and get it EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 4:16 am

Gwen burst out laughing but managed to put her hand in front of her mouth and stifle it.
"sorry patty, you're just too easy to spook. I'm done now I swear." She nodded smirking and biting her tongue to resist saying *boo*.
hehehe
Back to top Go down
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

Come and get it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come and get it   Come and get it EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 4:19 am

I rolled my eyes at her but chuckled myself.

"Good," I said. "What brings you out here?" I asked, motioning to the forest. "The lovely scenery?"
Back to top Go down
Gwen DeArbour

Gwen DeArbour

Come and get it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come and get it   Come and get it EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 4:26 am

Gwen rolled her eyes smirking,
"yeah of course. Nah, I really just wanted to run a bit. When I smelled company I came to check it out" she said looking at the others still awaiting their response.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Come and get it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come and get it   Come and get it Empty

Back to top Go down

Come and get it
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: The Next Generation :: Parties/Gatherings/Balls-
Jump to: