Hogwarts: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dip In The Lake

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

Dip In The Lake Empty
PostSubject: Dip In The Lake   Dip In The Lake EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 10:24 pm

Ian was true to his words and at the Lake waiting for Pat in thirt minutes. While he was dropping off his stuff he changed into his swim attire and then hurried outside. It was cold outside so he dove into the water as soon as he reached the lake shore. The water was freezing cold and it took him awhile to adjust to the water. But once he did he just let his body float around on the lake's surface while he waited for Pat.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

Dip In The Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dip In The Lake   Dip In The Lake EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 5:40 pm

Patrick rushed to the lake. He was late, he knew that. But Two-Bit just would not let him leave. He finally had to give him a sock just to keep the ruddy cat in the room.

He hadn't bothered keeping his outer robe--keeping only his tie and shirt (oh and pants of course) on.

"Hey!" he called as he say Ian in the lake already. "Sorry i'm late. Two-Bit didn't want me leaving the room."

He said this quickly as he stripped off his clothes--keeping on only his underwear. Taking a running start, he did a cannon ball into the lake but gasped as the frigid waters hit his body.

"Merlin! That's cold!"
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

Dip In The Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dip In The Lake   Dip In The Lake EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 6:11 am

"That cat of yours sounds like he causes you more trouble than anything Patty," Ian said with a chuckle glad that he was just out of range of being hit bt the wave caused by Pat's cannonball. "Then again if I'd brought Rex to school with me it wouldn't be any different. As much as I love the mutt he's a bit of a trouble maker."

Ian splashed a bit and sent a wave of water at Pat. "Having fun yet bud?"
Back to top Go down
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

Dip In The Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dip In The Lake   Dip In The Lake EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 5:19 pm

"Yeah, but I love him anyway," Patrick chuckled but spluttered as he got hit by the wave Ian sent his way.

"Yeah, I'm having fun," he answered. "You?"

He sent a wave of his own towards Ian, hoping it would hit.
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

Dip In The Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dip In The Lake   Dip In The Lake EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 3:32 am

Ian opened his mouth to speak was assaulted with a spray of lake water. He mock glared at Pat before sending a volley of splahes in his direction. Playing around in the water like this made Ian remember his childhood. He grinned at the fond memoried before swimming up to Pat and putting him in a head lock and giving him a noogie.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

Dip In The Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dip In The Lake   Dip In The Lake EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 5:48 am

Getting whacked in the face with lake water, Patrick was surprised when Ian put him in a head lock. He made a face when he got a noogie.

Struggling under the noogie, Pat finally freed himself. Raising a brow at his friend, he said, "Why?" with a smirk. It's what he used to do with his sister when she would do something odd. Hi. Why?

Pat then tried to dunk Ian but either his upper body strength was seriously lacking or that boy was strong!
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

Dip In The Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dip In The Lake   Dip In The Lake EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 9:53 am

When Pat asked him why Ian could only shrug and grin, "I dunno just got the urge to do it, so I did it." He laughed a little bit harder when PAt tried to dunk him underwater. Ian figured his friend underestimated how strong he was.

After a bit he let him self drift back and float around on his back. "So you looking forward to getting out of here next year?" He asked absently as he closed his eyes and basked in the warmth of the sun.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

Dip In The Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dip In The Lake   Dip In The Lake EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 7:07 pm

Patrick made a face as Ian laughed at his failed dunking. When he asked how he felt at the idea of leaving next year he said, "I can't wait. I wonder what all is out there?"

He began to swim laps, or semilaps. At the halfway point, he'd flip underwater and turn back.

"What about you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dip In The Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dip In The Lake   Dip In The Lake Empty

Back to top Go down

Dip In The Lake
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: The Next Generation :: Parties/Gatherings/Balls-
Jump to: