Hogwarts: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some fun in the...wait...there is no sun...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gwen DeArbour

Gwen DeArbour

Some fun in the...wait...there is no sun... Empty
PostSubject: Some fun in the...wait...there is no sun...   Some fun in the...wait...there is no sun... EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 4:14 am

Gwen was strolling through the green houses hoping to warm up a bit. Now that it was almost mid febuary it was still cold but there was more sun.
She smiled letting the rays warm her face as she closed her eyes.
As she was alone and in an abnormally good mood she started humming one of her favourite songs.
It wasnt long before she started singing. Thank merlin for her nice voice.

"I wear tight clothing, high heeled shoes
It doesn't mean that I'm a prostitute, no no
I like rap music, wear hip hop clothes
That doesn't mean that I'm out sellin' dope no no no

Before you can read me you gotta
Learn how to see me, I said

Stop! In the name of love
Before you break my heart.."

she sang dancing through the green house..
Then she went down in spilts but slipped on a glove and accidently knocked over a row of rakes.
She stared.
"Ooops.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some fun in the...wait...there is no sun...   Some fun in the...wait...there is no sun... EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 12:49 pm

Hayleigh was checking out the herbology greenhouses. She read there was a plant that could help her get rid of stretch marks. Of course she could wait until after she had her son and then use a spell but while she was carrying him, she wanted to try and do everything a better way that was safer for him.

She walked around poking at all the plants wondering which one would help her. As of right now, she was just looking at the plants outside of the greenhouse, there were still many more plants inside. Just as she pulled up the plant she was looking for, she heard a loud noise.

At first she wasn't going to look but she decided maybe she should since someone could be hurt. When she went in she saw rakes on the ground and a girl. The girl was probably responsible for the mishap. "Well, what'd you do here? Get frightened by the Devil's Snare?"
Back to top Go down
Gwen DeArbour

Gwen DeArbour

PostSubject: Re: Some fun in the...wait...there is no sun...   Some fun in the...wait...there is no sun... EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 4:15 pm

Gwen laughed and got up.
"Wait. There´s devils snare?" she looked around quickly. Oh. No...false amarl. She relaxed and grinned.
"Wait..you must be Hayleigh! Ian told me so much about you." she smiled. Finally she got to meet her. She´d seen her at a party once but hadnt been able to talk with her.
Waving her wands to straighten the rakes she smiled,
"I´m Gwen and..ehm...I slipped."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some fun in the...wait...there is no sun...   Some fun in the...wait...there is no sun... EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:11 pm

Hayleigh watched Gwen look around for Devil's Snare and laughed. "It's on the far end of the greenhouse. They won't put it where people would commonly walk. Because of my son I can never go near it or it could be potentially fatal. I guess babies have some weird issue with it. I never really researched it because I'd rather not know."

At the mention of Ian telling Gwen about her she bit her lip. Did he tell her about how they had sex? This wouldn't be too good if Gwen knew. "Oh? What exactly did Ian say about me when he mentioned me to you?" She knew he'd only compliment her but even so she didn't want everyone to know what they had done while drunk.

"Slipped? It looks like you were either running for something or you tackled the rakes. Either way that's just...odd." She didn't know how else to describe it and odd seemed to be the most fitting for the current situation she found herself in.
Back to top Go down
Gwen DeArbour

Gwen DeArbour

PostSubject: Re: Some fun in the...wait...there is no sun...   Some fun in the...wait...there is no sun... EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 3:30 am

Gwens eyes widened.
Hogwarts was full of surprises.
"Wait so...what the hell is Devils snare doing here? And congrats, on your son." she smiled dusting herself off,
"Ian? He told me about what happened with you and Lestrange, that it was over but that you were strong and would master it all. He really believes in you so I knew I had to meet the person BigMac thinks so highly of" she smiled. Of course, not having talked much to Lestrange she could only remember seeing him at parties or in the commons. But she had a feeling that Hayliegh might even be better off without him.

"and I was dancing...and singing..when I slipped" she explained.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some fun in the...wait...there is no sun...   Some fun in the...wait...there is no sun... EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 8:37 am

Hayleigh shrugged at Gwen's question. "Ask the Herbology Professor. They probably put it in here so they can do some lessons with it. I'm sure there are plenty of dangerous plants in here. Who knows the ones your next to could just end up pulling you over and killing you instantly. Why they'd study plants like that, I'll never know." She wasn't planning on taking Herbology next year because she wasn't all that interested in it.

"Ian's a good friend." She nodded. "Leyton and I well...we're complicated. We love each other but we fight and have a lot of issues. If we can work through them then maybe we can get back together but until them we're just friends." Friends that liked to kiss and had a son together. She smirked a little bit at her thought.

Hayleigh tried not to burst out laughing. "Gwen, you're dancing near plants. Are you asking for a plant to eat you? Go next to the venus fly trap in the next greenhouse and dance near that. I'm sure that'd work out fabulously. There are so many plants in here and they're unpredictable."
Back to top Go down
Gwen DeArbour

Gwen DeArbour

PostSubject: Re: Some fun in the...wait...there is no sun...   Some fun in the...wait...there is no sun... EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 9:12 am

Gwen smiled, "I hope for the best for your kid" she said nodding.
Then she blushed slightly,
"I didnt really think about the plants. I just sort of forget my surroundings when I´m dancing. I´m weird I know. but the sun was so nice..." she said. "Anyway music is my passion so I do this a lot."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some fun in the...wait...there is no sun...   Some fun in the...wait...there is no sun... Empty

Back to top Go down

Some fun in the...wait...there is no sun...
Page 1 of 1