Hogwarts: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Late nite fun

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Late nite fun Empty
PostSubject: Late nite fun   Late nite fun EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 1:45 pm

Jamie was way bored being cooped up in his room and decided that he needed some time to get out of the castle and have a bit of fresh air. He snuck out of the Ravenclaw commons and down the stairs until he reached the entryway. As quietly as he could he pushed the giat wodden door open and took a couple of steps out into the fresh March air. He inhaled eeply before treking down to the lake.

Ever since he was a kid Jamie had been fascinated with water so it was only natural that this was the first place he'd go. He sat at the edge of the water and took his shoes and socks off dipping his feet in below the surface. What he really wanted to do was swim, but hadn't brought any swim trunks down with. "Oh to hell with it." He exclaimed outloud. He was the only person out here and it was dark no one would see him if he decided to go skinny dipping.

Just as quickly as the idea entered his mind Jamie had stripped off his clothes and tossed them aside and slipped into the cool water of the lake. "Ah...that's more like it." He said as he floated around on his back.
Back to top Go down
Thomas DeArbour

Thomas DeArbour

Late nite fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late nite fun   Late nite fun EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 1:56 pm

Thomas found himself sneaking down from the Gryffindor Commons at night. He'd been feeling daring recently anyway, he supposed he was just getting bored far too often. He took a breath of the cool night air, he'd always preferred night time anyway, which meant he supposed this incursion should've happened a long time ago. He thought for a moment, before thinking going towards the lake would be the best option, so that's where he went. He snuck out from the courtyard, grinning and eventually finding himself there. He sat down next to the water, lying down and just looking around.

He heard a slight splash, and looked out towards the Lake, he noticed there was a guy there and shrugged, deciding to ignore him for now, better to not break the silence. So he just stayed where he was, lying down and watching the bats and owls fly around. Night time was definitely better than daytime. Much more fun too.
Back to top Go down

Late nite fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late nite fun   Late nite fun EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 2:15 pm

Jamie heard the footsteps of someone else but decided to leave it for now. He swam around a bit and dove into the watrer a couple of times so his hair was matted down around his face with water. He shook his head anf ran his fingers through his messy locks to get them out of his face before swimming up to the edge of the lake.

He restedhis elbow on the shore line and observed the guy that had came and crashed his skinny dipping session. Jamie was situated so that the only part of his bdy visable was the top of his naked torso. "So what brings you down here in the middle of the night. Fancy catching a couple of lassies enjoying the waters?" His thick accent betrayed his Irish heritage everytime he opened his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Thomas DeArbour

Thomas DeArbour

Late nite fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late nite fun   Late nite fun EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 2:54 pm

Thomas yawned slightly, watching the night-life could be really interesting, but it only took so long before it got boring too... What was with him the past couple of days? He couldn't seem to just knuckle down to something and everything got boring pretty quick. He heard more splashing and tuned it out of his head, he didn't want to get in the way of other people, otherwise things could get nasty. Which he'd rather not have happen. Yes, staying out of peoples way would be good.

He heard a voice, and rolled over so he was facing it, unwillingly blushing when he realised the guy must of been skinny dipping, and made sure to keep eye contact with the guy, better than being accused of something he didn't do. "I was bored really. I didn't actually expect anyone else being around. How about you? What brought you to the Lake so late at night?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down

Late nite fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late nite fun   Late nite fun EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 2:56 am

"I secretly get off on exposing myself to strangers," Jamie said with a charming grin as he eyes the kid on the shores. He looked to be around the same age as he was, though since it was dark he couldn't really tell. He laughed a bit at his joke and shook his head, wet blak hair sending drops of water everwhere. "Nah honestly I was feeling cooped up and wanted to get out for a bit."

He continued hovering near the edge of the water. "The name's Jamie by the way. Well technically it's Jamison but I go by Jamie. Jamison just sounds too stuffy and pretentious, so yeah just call me Jamie." Jamie knew that he had a habit of blabbering on and on and on. but it was part of his charm. Besides he liked the sound of his own voice.
Back to top Go down
Thomas DeArbour

Thomas DeArbour

Late nite fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late nite fun   Late nite fun EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 12:17 pm

Thomas grinned at the guy. "Ah, well whatever works for you I suppose." He said jokingly, grinning back at him, before allowing himself a guilty glance at the guy, and then he had to quickly shut down that part of his mind. It was either that or he might just do something pretty stupid. He nodded at what he said next. "Now that I can believe more, plus the fact that night is a lot better than daytime." He said, though he was already feeling like he was sounding like an idiot... No surprise there he supposed.

"Nice to meet you Jamie, I'm Thomas, but you can call me just about anything similar to it that jumps to mind really." He said, thinking of some of the other nicknames he'd been called before. "I get what you mean, Jamison sounds pretty formal, not the sort of name anyone would like to be stuck with really." He said after Jamie had finished speaking, he had a pretty nice voice after all, but then, who didn't really compared to him?
Back to top Go down

Late nite fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late nite fun   Late nite fun EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 1:10 pm

"Glad you have a sense of humor," Jamie said with a smirk as he pulled himself out of the water and lounged next to Thomas, "Most people would have called me a perv and stormed off after something like that.. He was completely unshy about his body and had no problems just sitting around naked.

"It really is a beautiful night for a swim, the moon's almost full the water feels great. Hey! Is there any chance I could talk you into going for a swim with me. It's alwyas much more fun with someone else." Even tough it was dark Jamie could still get a pretty good look at Thomas and decided he definately wouldn't mind seeing him naked.

He reached over and grabbed his wand before pointing it at Thomas, "Aquamenti." He laughed as the jet of water blasted out and soaked Thomas. "And now you're all wet anyway might as well strip down and join me in the water."

Back to top Go down
Thomas DeArbour

Thomas DeArbour

Late nite fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late nite fun   Late nite fun EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 2:55 pm

Thomas grinned slightly. "Thankfully I do have a sense of humour and I'm not a complete bore." He said. "Hardly, most people would've either ignored it or jumped you probably." He said, before his mind caught up with his mouth and he blushed slightly, shouting his mouth. He opened it again at his next statement though. "It is a beautiful night indeed, I'm just wishing I brought swimming stuff now." He said with a grin. "But yeah... Unless I have them I'm not usually likely to swim." He admitted, feeling like an idiot again.

His eyes went wide though when he was suddenly blasted with water, cold water at that. "Oi! You..." He glared, not able to think of any useful insult at the moment. He let out a sigh though... It couldn't hurt, right? "Fine." Was all he said. "But I blame you for feeling extremely embarrassed about this." He said, before stripping off then quickly sliding into the water. He had to admit the water was pretty good. "Well, you coming in?" He asked, grinning, embarrassment disappearing for the moment.
Back to top Go down

Late nite fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late nite fun   Late nite fun EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 3:02 pm

Jamie made no real effort to hide that he was watching Thomas undress, nor was he particularly shy about the effect on his body. After the other teen slipped into the water Jamie stood up and dove in after him. He swam around underwater, wishng that it were daylight so that he could get better look at what below the water's surface.

After a few minuted of that he surfaced still grinning widely, "Haha you know Thom I think you wanted to join me all along." He smirked as relaxed and floated around on his back giving Thomas a full view of himself. "You easily could have just dried yourself off ya know. Not that I'm complaining...trust me I definately like what I'm seeing."
Back to top Go down
Thomas DeArbour

Thomas DeArbour

Late nite fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late nite fun   Late nite fun EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 3:20 pm

Thomas felt relieved once he was in the water, especially since he was pretty sure he felt eyes on him while he was undressing, he swam around for a bit before he saw Jamie diving right into the water, and he had to admit it was pretty amazing. He might've been able to keep his head underwater now... But he hadn't tried out of worry he'd panic and just act all weird again after. He shrugged it off for now though, right now he could just have fun. He tried to look underwater to see where Jamie was, but had no luck.

He rolled his eyes when he finally re-surfaced, and resisted the urge to randomly tackle him. "Oh of course I did, how blind could I be to not realise that myself?" He said sarcastically, before his eyes widened. "I... am an idiot." He said out loud. Why the heck hadn't he thought of doing soemthing like that? He blushed deeply at Jamie's next compliment, and wished he didn't go so red so easy. "Thanks for the compliment, but lying doesn't really pay off in the end." He said.
Back to top Go down

Late nite fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late nite fun   Late nite fun EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 3:34 pm

"Hey I've done a lot of terrible thing in my life," Jamie said as he finally righted himself so he could look into Thomas's eyes. "But I've never ever lied. That gets your tongue cut off where I'm from." Jamie didn't go around advertising it but back home his dad was a high ranking mob member. Not the boss, but two or three steps below the boss. So Jamie had grown up in a bit of a tough world, which explained his personality.

"Besides," Jamie smirked as he gave Thom a once over, "you may not believe my words but you must have noticed how I'm almost fully erect just checking you out. Obvioudly I'm attracted to you. Little Jamie doesn't lie either."
Back to top Go down
Thomas DeArbour

Thomas DeArbour

Late nite fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late nite fun   Late nite fun EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:08 pm

Thomas couldn't even blink once Jamie had made eye contact with him for a while, bit he eventually dragged his eyes away. "Ah... Well I can see why people wouldn't lie then, tongues are useful after all." he said, trying and most likely failing to fond comedy in the situation. His Tongue started to tingle, probably from the thought of it being chopped off, so he tried to ignore that for a couple of seconds, Focusing on Jamie's words, he sounded like he'd come from a tough background, bit it wasnt something to ask about right now.

Thomas blushed a least twice as bad once he saw the eyes actually looking all over him, but no matter how self-conscious he felt, he couldn't really bring himself to mind that much. The still rational part of his mind guessed it was because no one had ever seemed this way to him before. At the mention of 'little Jamie' Thomas didn't even think before looking down at that area, and before his mind could think much he had blurted out. "You actually find me attractive? I think it's tongue chopping time though, because in no way is that small." he said, grinning. He didn't even think before taking a step closer, shortening the distance between the two, while trying to ignore his other response from getting to see Jamie in all his glory... Thomas had looked in his eyes again now, Nd could hardly focus on anything else around him. Without realising, he took another step forward between them which meant there was almost no space between them.
Back to top Go down

Late nite fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late nite fun   Late nite fun EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 2:48 am

"Yes tongues are pretty useful," Jamie replied with a michivious smirk on his face, "they aid in licking, sucking, teasing, and all the likes" He couldn't help but raise an eyebrow as Thom walked closer to him. He didn't back away and the the shorter teen approach him. Boldly he reached forward and brushed some of Thom's hair out of his face. "Of course I find you attractive, everything up to this point was a ploy to get you naked. Now I'm going to try and seal the deal."

He noticed how Thom was reacting to him and it made him grin widely. He wondered if it was going to be that easy for him. It had been awhile since he'd gotten laid, and this kid was a really good option. He was nice to look at and on top of that Jamie could tolerate him for more than thirty seconds. Deciding to test the waters a little further he gazed straight into Thom's eyes. "Well he's small right now compared to his full size. Wanna see?"
Back to top Go down
Thomas DeArbour

Thomas DeArbour

Late nite fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late nite fun   Late nite fun EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 3:02 am

Thomas grinned at the other things Jamie had came up with. "They are quite useful for those things too." he said, though he did admit to himself he'd never done anything like that before, the one other guy he'd ever been with hardly went further than a peck on the cheek. Then again, he didn't even know why he was comparing Jamie to Him. He shrugged to himself, he guessed it was just one of those things he did. He grinned when Jamie brushed his hair out the way, just the thought of Jamie having his hands in his hair for other reasons made Thomas shiver. He blinked at Jamie's next comment. "S-Seriously?" he asked, why would anyone do that near him? It just seemed so odd to him. "Well I'm pretty glad your plan worked then." he said blushing.

He noticed Jamie's giant grin and started to wonder what he was thinking. Thomas knew all all he was thinking was how amazingly hot Jamie seemed, whenever last dregs of his rational side wondered why he was thinking about wanting someone he barely knew. Thomas blinked in shock. "That's small? Then I'm pretty Curious as how you can even walk when it's at it worst." he said, before biting his lip slightly. Did he want to do this? The majority of how mind said 'Fuck yes' so he nodded. "seeing him bigger than that will sure be something."
Back to top Go down

Late nite fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late nite fun   Late nite fun EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 3:16 am

This was the first time that one of Jamie's plans had worked so flawlessly, and he couldn't help the elated grin on his face. He took a hold of Thom's chin and tilted his face up and then leaned in and kissed him quickly but with a little bit of fire behind it. He pulled away with a genuine smile. "Well come on then, I'll put on a little show for you." Jamie made his ay back to the lake shore and arranged himself so that Thom had a clear view of everything. His legs were spread open a bit and his feet were still submerged in the water.

"Feel free to join in any time you want," he said with a wink, "I'm an interactive exhibit." With that said he reached down and took his half hard member into his palm and started stroking it slowly. He tossed his head back and let the wet locks dangle as he continued working his shaft. "Like what you're seeing mate?"
Back to top Go down
Thomas DeArbour

Thomas DeArbour

Late nite fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late nite fun   Late nite fun EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 3:50 am

Thomas was pretty sure he was having a pretty lucky day, because how else would he be having a completely amazing time already. He felt Jamie tilt his face up and shivered from the tiny bit of passion behind the kiss that made him want a lot more. At his next words, he resisted the urge to moan just at the thoughts of Jamie doing that. "Sounds mind-blowing." he said with a genuine grin. Once he saw what Jamie was doing, he resisted the urge to just stare, because Jamie was bloody hot.

"I think that's an offer I'll have to take up soon." He said, blushing at the wink, while thinking that an 'interactive exhibit' was pretty good... He couldn't even think of anything else any more, he just stayed right where he was, staring right and Jamie. "Fuck yes I'm liking what I'm seeing!" He said, before blushing a tiny bit, he usually wasn't one to swear. He shook it off though, and tried to think of something he could do for Jamie. He turned up blank though, so just kept staring straight ahead at Jamie, getting more and more turned on every second.

Back to top Go down

Late nite fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late nite fun   Late nite fun EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 12:25 pm

Watching Thom eyeing him and enjoying what he was seeing brought a smile to Jamie's face. He was a total exhibionist and got off knowing that he was being watched. But he didn't intend to just sit there and jerk himself off. He stopped stroking himself and reached forward grabbing Thom by his wrist and pulling him forward until they were less than an inch apart. Grabbing Thom by the back of his neck he brought their lips together and kissed Thom again. This kiss was way longer and way more passion filled than before.

He only pulled away when his lungs were burning with need for air. Jamie smirked at Thom as he took a hold of the shorter male's wrist and brought it to his stiff mamber and wrapped his fingers around. "There...that's a lot better. Wouldn't you agree Thom?"
Back to top Go down
Thomas DeArbour

Thomas DeArbour

Late nite fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late nite fun   Late nite fun EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 3:33 pm

Thomas just kept staring as Jamie continued to put on a show, he found himself drooling at it, he realised his mind seemed to be a bit repetitive, but Jamie was damn sexy. He noticed Jamie stopped and Thomas was about to ask why when he was suddenly pulled in closer and kissed. The kiss was definitely had much more fire behind it than before, as well as it being much longer. He was shocked for a moment, but soon starting kissing back, though it was likely quite a terrible attempt. He resisted the urge to wrap his arms around Jamie's waist. He soon figured it was probably better he didn't though after Jamie took his hand and curled it around his now hard member.

"Woah, you weren't kidding before when you said it was little to begin with." He said, stroking it experimentally. "I definitely agree, and you definitely have quite the big boy here, don't you?" He said, grinning.
Back to top Go down

Late nite fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late nite fun   Late nite fun EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 12:28 am

He grinned when Thom kised him back and started toying with his member curiously. Jamie had figured the kid was inexperienced, but he'd never have thought he was a virgin. He grinned to himself a bit enjoying the thought of being Thom's first. While Thom stroked him Jamie leaned in and bit a soft trail along his neck down to the collar bone. He made to start sucking off the water on Thom's skin and grinned when he pulled away and saw the mark he'd left there.

"I told you before Thom Anders men never lie," he grinned a bit and wrapped his arms around Thom's waist his palms cupping the shorter teen's backside.
Back to top Go down
Thomas DeArbour

Thomas DeArbour

Late nite fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late nite fun   Late nite fun EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 3:29 pm

Thomas started to blush uncontrollably, now that they'd reached this point, he actually had no idea what he was supposed to do... This is what he got for being a virgin he supposed, he thought to himself. He kept kissing Jamie though, hoping that made up for knowing next to nothing about it all, before pulling back and focusing on stroking Jamie's member, only to moan slightly at Jamie's nipping and sucking. "Yep... tongues are useful." He said unthinkingly. He pouted slightly once Jamie stopped, but after looking down he noticed there was a mark where he'd been nipping at the skin. He blushed slightly, oddly embarrassed about it, before Jamie pulled him in closer, and bit back a moan at Jamie's hands on his ass. "I... Suppose I should've thought of that." He said, before trying to figure out what the fuck he was meant to do next...
Back to top Go down

Late nite fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late nite fun   Late nite fun EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 1:30 pm

Jamie could tell that Thom was nervous it was obvious to him and that just made him grin even more. He kissed the other softly and brushed some of his wet hair out of his eyes. "Thom, bud there's no reason to be nervous. Just follow my lead okay? I promise you'll enjoy this as much as I do." He stood up and gently tugged Thom out of the water and lead him over to where his clothes were. He grabbed his robe and spread it out on the ground before laying down and pulling Thom down ontop of him.

He kissed him for another moment before pulling away and gazing into his eyes with a warm smile. "Before I start...I can tell that you're a virgin. Do you wanna go all the way or do you just wanna give me a blowjob?" He asked the question bluntly while tracing his fingertips up over Thom's spine drawing absent patterns.
Back to top Go down
Thomas DeArbour

Thomas DeArbour

Late nite fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late nite fun   Late nite fun EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 1:54 pm

Thomas bit his lip slightly, but nodded at Jamie. "Okay, I'll just do as you say." He whispered, though he had to admit he'd rather it would be that way, but then he wasn't in the perfect state of mind to be thinking about that at the moment. He let Jamie take him back to where their clothes were, blushing a little more when he was pulled on top of Jamie, and leaned in and kissed back again.

He found himself staring right back in Jamie's eyes again, going more red than a tomato after Jamie had called him out on being a virgin. Wow is that embarrassing... He thought to himself, before kissing Jamie on the lips again for a moment, before pulling back. "I... Want you so much, I doubt just going part way is going to be anywhere near as good anyway." He said with a slight grin. He knew he was being a fool, but he would trust him, even if he had only met him... It had to have only been around an hour or two, but he already had complete trust in him. "So, if you want a direct answer. I say we go all the way if that's what you want." He said boldly, before kissing Jamie again.
Back to top Go down

Late nite fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late nite fun   Late nite fun EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 2:25 pm

Jamie smiled up at Thom while he spoke and couldn't help but thinking to himself how cute the guy was. He wasn't the type of guy Jamie normally went for, far from it in fact, but for some reason that made Jamie want him even more. And the fact that Thom would remember him for the rest of his life as his first just made it all the more thrilling. He held onto Thom's shoulder and eased him over until their positions were flopped and Jamie was on top. "I want you too Thom." He whispered huskily into the other teens ear as he grinded their crotches together. Feeling his hardened member rubbing over Thom's made him let out a soft moan.

Still maintaining eye contact he leaned down and started making a mark on the other side of Thomas's neck to macth the one he'd left early. While he did this his hands were bust roaming over the teen's chest and down his his sides. His fingertips ghosted over Thom's abs and moved a little lower. Jamie ran on finger teasingly over Thom's shaft staring at him to gauge his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Late nite fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late nite fun   Late nite fun Empty

Back to top Go down

Late nite fun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: The Next Generation :: Parties/Gatherings/Balls-
Jump to: