Hogwarts: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

stars.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

stars. Empty
PostSubject: stars.   stars. EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 8:17 pm

Twinkle twinkle little star, how i wonder what you are, up above the world so high, like a diamond in the sky...

I thought of my sister, eight then, as she sang that annoying song over and over again. Sometimes she would even do the little hand signals, but after awhile it would get annoying as i had only taught her the beginning. It had just been us then, living in a old smelly apartment i had begged my friend to let us crash in till i could find a better place. It had worked for while, till someone broke in and took everything i owned, including my sister's life. Why had they killed her? i didnt know. it wasnt like we had much for them to steal anyways. Maybe if i had had more stuff they would have been more preoccupied and just left us alone. I wondered if they knew what they had done.. i mean, who would willingly shoot an nine year old girl and be totally fine with it? some sick nasty fucker, i assumed. I remember i had only left her alone for a few minutes, i had been arguing with the landlord who was supposed to be my friend about the rent.. came back to see her lifeless body on the ground and the door busted open. I dont think ill ever forget that day, it has haunted me ever since.

I leaned against the railing of the astronomy tower for a moment, my arms crossed. i had the same black leather jacket on i always wore with a plain white t shirt underneath. My brown hair was messy, but i didnt think it looked bad.. just my normal. I wasnt one for words, or one to marvel at how beautiful the stars were. Nothing was beautiful in my eyes, once you thought it was, and you got close to it, it was always taken from you without a second thought. it was just how cruel life was.

My brown eyes sought out constellations that i knew well.. pegasus, the big dipper, the little dipper. The always had stories behind them. I just hadnt pt enough effort in to read them.
Back to top Go down

stars. Empty
PostSubject: Re: stars.   stars. EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 12:37 pm

Hayleigh had a lot on her mind. Lately her life hadn't been how she pictured it. Actually, the past seven months weren't the way she pictured her life but she loved her son regardless of her situation. She couldn't wait for him to be born even thought it was still really, really early. No one knew this about her but she loved to go to the Astronomy tower to hang out or clear her thoughts.

After getting ready in her room, she went up to the Astronomy Tower. Today she was wearing a pink velour sweatsuit. She couldn't be bothered to wear anything nice and probably wouldn't see anyone worth while. When she arrived in the astronomy tower, she noticed a boy. Normally she was alone in the Astro tower and contemplated going back downstairs.

She sighed. Maybe it wouldn't be all that bad getting to know someone else. As she walked over to him, she prepared herself for the stares. Everyone that met Hayleigh automatically looked at her stomach. It was beginning to get annoying. She couldn't wait to have her flat tummy back.

When she was near the boy, she smiled and looked at him. "Hi, I'm Hayleigh, sixth year Ravenclaw. I don't believe we've met but either way nice to meet you." She leaned against the railing and looked at all the stars. It was so beautiful and relaxing.

Back to top Go down

stars. Empty
PostSubject: Re: stars.   stars. EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 1:30 pm

I had been looking intensely at the stars, wrapped in my own thoughts like always, before i heard footsteps coming up the tower. great, someone else. My chocolate brown eyes looked quizzicaly over my shoulder, peeking over the collar of my jacket. I saw a girl, probably the same age or a little younger then me. Her hair was brown and slightly wavy, and her face seemed... annoyed, if not stressed. As i looked at her more, i felt like something was different, but i couldnt tell what it was until she was closer. Then, woah. There was a baby inside that little body of hers. Really? my eyes flickered to her stomach, but then i looked back at the stars. She probably wouldnt have been able to see my look anyways, as she had been quite far away.

Questions popped into my head. Who was the dad? had he left her? was she married? how did that happen? she was in school, for gods sake... wow. But, it wasnt any of my business anyways, so i just kept my focus on something other then her. I heard her speak, and my eyes looked at hers as i turned my head towards her. They didnt have much emotion in them, as i had perfected hiding those from people. Her name was Hayleigh.. nice. It fit her, i guessed. And she was a sixth year, same as him. So, seventeen? eighteen years old? pregnant? did she realise she would miss her whole teenage years? or was she ok with it? there was the questions again.. would they ever stop popping up?

I noticed then, that hayleigh had the same brown hair as my sister had had. I shook the thought out of my mind, but it stayed super glued in the back of my mind.
"Ian. Ian cinders. sixth year, also ravenclaw." I could feel my words were clipped and formal, but they were usually like that with people. They only needed to know the basics, anything else they would use as an advantage later on.
Back to top Go down

stars. Empty
PostSubject: Re: stars.   stars. EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 1:23 am

Hayleigh saw that the boy had noticed her. There was no way of escaping now. Hopefully he was a cool guy and wouldn’t be too obnoxious. Guys were either amazing or completely idiotic. She then noticed that of course, he looked at her stomach. Well that didn’t take him too long. She missed the days when guys would flirt with her and couldn’t resist touching her. Stupid decision she had made to have unprotected sex.

It seemed like this boy, Ian was really taking the time to get a good look at her and she raised an eyebrow. Hayleigh was extremely observant and could tell when someone was staring at her. She doubted he was thinking about how good she looked. “Right, good another Ravenclaw. Anyway, what brings you here today?” She looked at him closely and discovered he wasn’t bad looking. Bad Hayleigh, bad, bad Hayleigh. She thought to herself. How could she possibly be checking out a guy?
Back to top Go down

stars. Empty
PostSubject: Re: stars.   stars. EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 6:45 pm

My eyes stared intensely at this girl named Hayleigh. I couldnt see anything weird about her, and she didnt seem to be the slutty type, i had been wondering if she was.. considering she was pregnant and all. I leaned against the railing, keeping my arms crossed, but i turned so i could have a better view of her. Tilting my head to the side, i sqwinted at her for a moment before saying. "why do you want to know?" It wasnt that i was mad.. or offended, it was just a question i usually asked people. No one really cared what you were doing, it was just a stupid question that later ended up being more questions, until finally you were pouring out you're life story to them over a cozy fire and a cup of nice warm tea. Definatly not my style.

I sighed and glanced at the stars again. They were quite bright, tonight and i wondered who else in this world was looking at them. Some old man who had lost his wife, and decided to reminisce in old memories... or maybe a single woman, wanting to find the right guy to spend her days with... or, maybe simply just a lone dog, howling at the moon. My thoughts came back to me and i looked back at her, my eyes showing slight curiousity if anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

stars. Empty
PostSubject: Re: stars.   stars. Empty

Back to top Go down

stars.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: The Next Generation :: Parties/Gatherings/Balls-
Jump to: