Hogwarts: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just one! I swear!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gwen DeArbour

Gwen DeArbour

Just one! I swear! Empty
PostSubject: Just one! I swear!   Just one! I swear! EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 10:39 am

Gwen was so mad at herself. She had promised to quit.
Well.
She had quit.
She wasnt even starting again! Not officially.
She sighed as she finally made it to the courtyard and took out her emergancy ciggarette staring at it before biting her lip and lighting it with her wand and leaning against the walls relaxing.
She closed her eyes and coughed. She knew her eyes weren´t even that bright silver, they were a dark grey now.
That wasn´t the only change; her normally healthy figure? Was thin and looked rather fragile. Her normally tan skin was pale and she was getting sicker day by day.
"All because of one mistake.....one mistake..." she whispered to herself.
God what happened to me? she thought. Her hair was up in a messy bun, no make up and she was wearing a hoodie and JEANS. NO MINI SKIRT. ACTUAL PANTS.
She shook her head and breathed in the smoke shaking her head.
She should go to the infirmary, no, Mungos. But she didnt want to go alone and she didnt want to tell anyone how sick she was. Sick--->Weak. And Gwen didnt do weak.

"GoodLord...ugh..." she looked at the smoke in disgust before dropping the ciggarette and stepping it out.
She leaned back against the wall and slid down it sitting and getting out the enchanted mirror from Jay but she didnt call him. She just looked at herself for a second before whispering a name.
The mirror flickered but showed no one but herself.
But that was enough.
The name she´d whispered hadn´t been Jay´s or Evans, it hadnt been Blakes or Ians.
Not even Pats or Alli´s.

"Chloe..."
Back to top Go down
Jayden Roosvelt

Jayden Roosvelt

Just one! I swear! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just one! I swear!   Just one! I swear! EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 1:24 pm

Another day completely alone. He hadn't seen his friends for a few days, but he really didn't feel in the mood of it. Jay was too confused that he thought he wouldn't be able to talk with nobody. With a sigh he decided to go out and do what he hasn't done for almost all the term, smoke a cigarrete. It would help him to relax a bit and possibly would think and put things in order.

He made his way there and when he felt the fresh air he lighted it and took a deep drag of it, feeling much better. He started walking when he suddenly saw in a few distance the known figure of his best friend. She was looking to something that seemed to be a enchanted mirror so he automatically took his one from his pocket, cheking if she was calling him, but she wasn't. Bleh, probably she was calling Caldwell, but he would talk to her, he missed her actually much, she was his little sister.

So he approached her smoking and when he got nearer he noticed that she seemed.....different. Sad, ill, sick....he wouldn't have said what happened to her, she just wasn't like always, that wasn't the outfit looking of his sister.

"Are you okay?" he asked. No hello was necessary, he was sure that she had listened to him getting near, and he was too worried to lose time with greetings.
Back to top Go down
Gwen DeArbour

Gwen DeArbour

Just one! I swear! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just one! I swear!   Just one! I swear! EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 1:31 pm

Gwen looked up in surprise her now smoky grey eyes wide.
"Jay! I'm (cough cough) I'm (cough) well you have eyes." she said trying to use humour to distract. He would probably notice her different eye colour and how absolutely exhausted she looked.
She tried to deny it, but she was very ill.
"and you? Are you..smoking?" she asked guiltily glancing at her own cigarette on the ground.

She looked back up at him and didn't bother trying to hide her state. He was her brother, nothing to be afraid of, nothing to hide from him.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Roosvelt

Jayden Roosvelt

Just one! I swear! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just one! I swear!   Just one! I swear! EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 2:14 pm

As Gwen looked at him he rose his both eyebrows. Thas was definitely not her normal eyes color. She had nice brilliant brown eyes, not that smoky grey he was seeing, what the hell was happening to her?

"Yes, Sis, I have eyes and you seem like you need a hospital like now" he said frowning worried and looked after her gaze seeing a half smoked cigarrete on the ground so he snorted silently "Yes, I am, I'm smoking, and you were too, so it's not the moment to discuss why are we smoking. I'm....I am, if it makes sense, but what the hell is happening to you dear? what's wrong?" he asked hugging her tightly trully worried.
Back to top Go down
Gwen DeArbour

Gwen DeArbour

Just one! I swear! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just one! I swear!   Just one! I swear! EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 3:01 pm

Gwen looked away and shrugged,
"yeah it makes sense. And please J, I'm not that ill- (cough cough cough)" she broke off.
Okay so what if she WAS that ill? Hmph. Then shed have to tell them about the mistake. She was a Cooper. Coopers never made mistakes, especially not in potions.
She let him hug her but didn't move for fear of coughing of him feeling how thin she was.
"i wasn't smoking! ..okay! I was. I'll stop again I promise." she said biting her lip.
"maybe..."
then she shook her head,
"What happened? What happened? I had an accident at the beginning of first term. I ignored it and it kinda turned my eyes silvery sometimes and-and I can't see very well to begin with but..but I'm starting to see worse." her eyes were getting cloudier every day. And more and more grey.
She coughed and doubled over. Ohdearmerlim that hurt.
Her eyes were suddenly bleached of all colour and were simply light grey and clouded.
"For example now I can't see anything.." she whispered before fainting.
The moment she lost conciousness her *makeup* spells stopped.
Her hair was dull and limp, her skin was so pale she could pass as albino, and she was almost just skin and bones.
And she was barely breathing.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Roosvelt

Jayden Roosvelt

Just one! I swear! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just one! I swear!   Just one! I swear! EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 3:43 pm

He took another deep drag of his cigarrete while listening to her. His both eyebrows rose again more worried by every word she spoke. When she coughed and doubled over he kept his breath looking at her, but when she fainted....that was too much for him.

Thank god he had good reflections so he caught her before she fell to the floor and took her into his arms and threw his cigarrete away. He breathed deeply trying to think what to do. The infirmary was not the best selection, she was too ill, she needed the hospital, but how could Jay bring her there? He was not legal to appearate them there, for two stupid months, but he knew how to do it, so yes deffinitely that was the bes option, but he needed to go out of Hogwarts. With a deep sigh he started walking towards school's entrance and trying to figure out a place in Hogsmeade which wasn't crowd. When he finally reached Hogsmeade with Gwen in his arms like she was dead he found a dark passageway.

Getting in there he concentrated his mind as far as he could in the hospital, and turned around himself, feeling as he couldn't breath for two seconds and then everything was okay again. Nothing hurted to him so he guessed it had worked, and opened his eyes slowly with a smile and a sigh of relief. They were at St, Mungos entrance and he and Gwen where okay.Quickly he entered there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just one! I swear! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just one! I swear!   Just one! I swear! Empty

Back to top Go down

Just one! I swear!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: The Next Generation :: Parties/Gatherings/Balls-
Jump to: