Hogwarts: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm lost

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

I'm lost Empty
PostSubject: I'm lost   I'm lost EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 5:44 am

Baby Quinn wandered the corridors as her tummy rumbled, her feet were sore and she was sick of hiding from all the strange older kids that seemed to be out a lot. Non of them were her mommy so she figured she might be making dinner, she carefully walked down the stairs and going one at a time. Her small booties made little noise as she walked along the stone corridor until she heard voice, alarmed and frightened she bolted for the nearest hiding spot.

"Must not gets caught," she whispered to herself, watching people as they walked by. For a three year old, she had a large volcabulary for someone her age.

She watched them stroke something on a painting, what in the world? The moving picture swung open and let them in, a food like smell was wafting from it. Curious, little Quinn stayed where she was until the moving image shut again.

"Well that's very interesting," she whispered, looking to make sure the coast was clear before she bolted to do the same thing. Her mommy was in there and she was hungry, at the back of her mind she felt something calling to her but she brushed it off and entered the kitchen.

She was met by all these funny people, with big ears rushing around. One took one look at her and said something she didn't quite catch. She was then led to a small cushion and low table, a sippy cup with warm milk and cookies was placed in front of her.

Grinning at getting a snack before dinner, she started to eat them as she looked around the kitchen in amazement.
Back to top Go down
Leighton Vega

Leighton Vega

I'm lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm lost   I'm lost EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 10:00 pm

Leighton was carefully down the corridors of the school. It was hard work trying to fing a little three year old Quinn. But she figured she would have to get hungry at some point, and it was almost time for dinnr, so maybe the girl was scoping out for a little snack? Well the blond had high hopes at least. Pushing past a couple groups of students who found the need to just stand there, she finally made it to the kitchen, though half tempted to stray away and see someone, but went on with her plan. Pushing open the door, her blues suddenly scanned over the kitchen befoe her eyes fell on a little girl. Oh that must be her! She does look like Quinn after all. "Quinn?" she questioned before walking a bit closer.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

I'm lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm lost   I'm lost EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 11:20 pm

Patrick, accompanied by Two-Bit as usual, was making his way down to the kitchens in order to give Two-Bit his warm milk.

Upon seeing an adult already there, Patrick wondered how much trouble he would get into. But then he saw the child.

Merlin! The last time he saw a kid that young was when he was that age. How old was she?

Grabbing a burger from a house elf, he smiled at the young child.

"Hi there," he said. Two-Bit meowed softly.
Back to top Go down

I'm lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm lost   I'm lost EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 11:23 pm

Baby Quinn looked up guiltily as someone called her name, she was in trouble now for eating cookies and milk before dinner, she just knew it. Shoving the last of the cookies into her mouth and taking a sip of milk from her sippy cup, she stood and walked up to the lady that said her name.

She nodded and stood there, looking sheepish when another person greeted her and a kitten was at his feet.

"Kitty!" she squealed and ran forward, wanting to pat the small fur ball.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

I'm lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm lost   I'm lost EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 11:27 pm

Patrick smiled as the child ran towards Two-Bit. The kitten, for his part, stood still; probably unused to a person as small as the child running towards him.

"His name's Two-Bit," he told the child. "What's yours?"

Two-Bit meowed again when his name was mentioned. Patrick shook his head in amusement.

"Silly kitten."
Back to top Go down

I'm lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm lost   I'm lost EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 11:29 pm

Baby Quinn giggled as she pet the kitten.

"Two it," she giggled and looked at the boy.

"My name is Quinny," she smiled merrily and kept stroking the kitten.

"He's little!"
Back to top Go down
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

I'm lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm lost   I'm lost EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 11:34 pm

Smiling at Quinny, Patrick said, "That's a pretty name. My name's Pat."

"Yeah, he is little isn't he? But he'll get bigger," he said. Two-Bit gave an annoyed meow at the mention of his size.

Back to top Go down

I'm lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm lost   I'm lost EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 11:41 pm

Baby Quinn giggled and sat on the floor, pulling the orange cat into her lap.

"Kitty my size, kitty happy.." she giggled again, "Pattycake!" she smiled up at him, her eyes shining.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

I'm lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm lost   I'm lost EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 11:43 pm

Chuckling a little at the disgruntled look on Two-Bit's face as he was being pulled into Quinny's lap, Patrick didn't even raise an eyebrow at the name.

"That's right!" he said and sat down on the floor with her. He didn't feel foolish or anything; it just felt odd standing.
Back to top Go down

I'm lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm lost   I'm lost EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 12:04 am

As Pattycake sat down beside her, she put the kitten down and ran to the table to get her sippycup full of warm milk. She sat back down and offered some to the kitten.

"Want some?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm lost   I'm lost Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm lost
Page 1 of 1