Hogwarts: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Midnight Stroll

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Isabella Taylor

Isabella Taylor

A Midnight Stroll Empty
PostSubject: A Midnight Stroll   A Midnight Stroll EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 10:50 pm

Isabella walked into the night silently, letting the wind whip her hair slightly. Her mind was clouded with thoughts of A certain group she was student leader of, of certain people she was atrracted to, and just, life in general. Seeing the peaceful lake on the side, she decided to walk up and just lay next to it, enjoying the view of the stars. It was a warm night, so she stripped down to a purple tank top she had under her shirt and some black short-shorts.

She lied down on the soft grass next to the cool, dark lake; gazing at the stars, and wondering how her life would be like if her Hogwarts letter hadn't arrived at all, instead of the lateness it had been recieved at. She wished someone would come, it was kind of lonely out there in the dark.
Back to top Go down
Trista Black

Trista Black

A Midnight Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Midnight Stroll   A Midnight Stroll EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 11:00 pm

Not wanting to be in the castle a moment longer, Trista rose from her bed. Not like anyone would see her sneaking out, and not like she even cared. The weather was rather warm outside, so she grabbed one of her sweatshirts to pull over her bare arms. Clothed in just one of her tank tops and her comfy shorts, she cast a silent charm on her shoes before padding down the corridors, breathing out a sigh of relief once she made it outside.

She was surprised by just how quiet and serene everything seemed to be. It was strange, but she decided not to question it as she made the familiar trip down toward the lake. It was one of her favorite spots during the day, she could only imagine how it would be at night. Crossing her arms loosely over her chest she made her way down the slightly uneven path until she reached her destination.

She would say she was fairly surprised when she noticed another figure laying down near the edge of the lake. She paused for a moment, considering just turning around or maybe minding her own business. But then she realized that she was in the mood to meet someone new, and as long as hey weren't sleeping or something..

Taking the silence charm off of her shoes, she made her way toward the figure, making sure she made at least some noise so she wouldn't catch the person off guard. As she got closer, she realized that it was in fact a female, who appeared around the same age as her. "Hey." She said quietly once she got close enough, coming to a stop next to her as she looked down. "Mind if I join you?" She asked after a moment, gesturing to the grass next to her.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Taylor

Isabella Taylor

A Midnight Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Midnight Stroll   A Midnight Stroll EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 11:05 pm

Isabella was lying on the grass, thinking, when she heard the noise of a person approaching. She turned her head slightly, to see. A Gryffindor girl, in her pjs, was approaching. "Hey." The girl said, coming to a stop next to her as she looked down. "Mind if I join you?" She asked after a moment, gesturing to the grass next to Isabella. "Nah, go ahead." It was pretty dim, so she couldn't make out the other girl's face.

"Who're you?" She asked, wanting to know the identity of the girl next to her. "I'm Isabella, Fourth-Year Ravenclaw." She squinted at the girl again, trying to recognize her. "But you're not a Ravenclaw, for sure."
Back to top Go down
Trista Black

Trista Black

A Midnight Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Midnight Stroll   A Midnight Stroll EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 11:19 pm

Trista nodded slowly when she heard the girl's voice, and after a moment she was taking a seat next to her. She left a small amount of space in between them, but she stayed close enough where she could just make out the girl's features in the dim lighting cast by the moon. It didn't bother her that she was sitting with a stranger, mostly because she was a friendly girl who was always up for making conversation with people. Pulling her knees up toward her chest, she inhaled the fresh air lightly, before turning her eyes back to the questioning girl.

Taking in the name, she realized she'd never heard of it. But the girl was the same age as her.. well, close enough anyhow. "I'm Trista, I'm going into fifth year.. and I'm in Gryffindor." She replied. As long as she didn't have to say her last name and then explain why she was a Black in the house of Gryffindor. No, not one of her favorite topics of discussion.

Chuckling a bit, she ran her fingers through her hair before shaking her head slightly. "No, not a Ravenclaw at all." She didn't mean the comment in a negative way though, and she hoped the girl realized that and wouldn't take to offense. Shifting around again, she tried to make out Isabella's features before giving up. "So, what brings you out here so late, if you don't mind me asking?" She mused casually, looking for any topic of conversation.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Taylor

Isabella Taylor

A Midnight Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Midnight Stroll   A Midnight Stroll EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 7:14 am

The girl sat down, leaving space between them. "I'm Trista, I'm going into fifth year.. and I'm in Gryffindor." Isabella nodded. She was confused about her leaving out her last name, but, she had her reasons, so Isabella let it pass. She shook her head slightly when Isabella asserted Trista wasn't a Ravenclaw. "No," She chuckled, "not a Ravenclaw at all." Isabella raised her eyebrows at this, but again, let it pass.

"So, what brings you out here so late, if you don't mind me asking?" The girl started, probably trying to start a conversation." Isabella tilted her head and lifted her shoulders in a 'Not sure' gesture, and paused to try to explain her insomnia. "My brain wouldn't turn off. Too much... Stuff to think about." She looked over at Trista. "So what bring you here so late at night?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Midnight Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Midnight Stroll   A Midnight Stroll Empty

Back to top Go down

A Midnight Stroll
Page 1 of 1