Hogwarts: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Muggle Cooking Syllabus

Go down 
+5
Pamala Wood
Audrey Edwards
Patrick Wood
Fallon Weasley
Aubrey Pimental
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Aubrey Pimental

Aubrey Pimental

Muggle Cooking Syllabus Empty
PostSubject: Muggle Cooking Syllabus   Muggle Cooking Syllabus EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:47 pm

READ FIRST

Description:
In Muggle Cooking, you will learn different ways the Muggles prepare their meals. You’ll learn you don’t have to rely on magic to get good food.

Disclaimer:
You may use the internet to research meals you would like to see prepared in lessons. House points will be awarded for good behavior as well as many other things.

Expectations:
I expect for all of my students to arrive to class on time. This class won’t always be fun. Some of what I mention may not interest you, that’s perfectly fine. You Everyone makes mistakes so you can mess up here and there. I want you to try to have fun and enjoy each lesson.

Attendance:
You are required to attend each lesson. You can’t show up and not participate. If you don’t show up your grade will be lowered. The same goes for if you show up and don’t participate. However, if for some reason you can’t make it to class or you will be late, contact me.

Homework:
I will assign homework at the end of the lesson. Sometimes I might not give you homework. It depends on what I decide as the lesson goes on. You are required to do your homework. Late submission is not allowed. You’ll get a 0 if you try to submit your homework late.

If you can’t submit your homework by the deadline, feel free to contact me. If you do contact me because of late homework make sure it’s at least a day before the homework is due. If you try to talk to me about late homework on the date it’s due, you will get a 0.

Extra Help:
If you don’t understand something, you are allowed to contact me and ask me for assistance. Don’t ever be shy. I’m here to educate you and help you whenever you need it.

Grading:
Each lesson you can get a minimum of 15 points, if you count homework the minimum is 20 points. For creativity you can get extra points. Your final exam is worth 25 points. Below you will see my point system:

Attendance: 5 points
Participation: 10 Points
Homework: 5 Points
Final Exam 25 Points

Your final grade is based out of 100 points. I will do the conversions at the end of the year to give you your grade. You need at least an Acceptable to pass this class.

Passing:

(O) Outstanding = 90 – 100 points.
(E) Exceeds Expectations = 75 - 89 points.
(A) Acceptable = 60 -74 points.

Failing

(P) Poor = 45-59 points.
(D)[/b[ Dreadful = 30-44 points.
[b](T)
Troll = 0-29 points.

OWLS and NEWTS

If you have been successful enough to pass the years to make it to years 5 and 7, you will be required to take your OWLS or NEWTS. Study hard and feel free to ask me questions if you have any inquiries, apart from what is on the actual test. Sort out tutors if in 5 year. There are jobs being offered for tutoring students.

Before you can sign up on your sign up sheet, you must sign below:
Code:

I, [insert name], have read the syllabus and understand what is expected of me.
Back to top Go down
https://hpnextgen.rpg-board.net
Fallon Weasley

Fallon Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Cooking Syllabus   Muggle Cooking Syllabus EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 2:07 am

I, Fallon Weasley, have read the syllabus and understand what is expected of me.
Back to top Go down
http://afterthewar.darkbb.com/

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Cooking Syllabus   Muggle Cooking Syllabus EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 11:30 am

I, Marie Cross, have read the syllabus and understand what is expected of me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Cooking Syllabus   Muggle Cooking Syllabus EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 2:47 pm

I, Oliver White, have read the syllabus and understand what is expected of me.

Back to top Go down
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Cooking Syllabus   Muggle Cooking Syllabus EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 3:37 pm

I, Patrick Wood, have read the syllabus and understand what is expected of me
Back to top Go down
Audrey Edwards

Audrey Edwards

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Cooking Syllabus   Muggle Cooking Syllabus EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 4:07 pm

I, Audrey Edwards, have read the syllabus and understand what is expected of me.
Back to top Go down
Pamala Wood

Pamala Wood

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Cooking Syllabus   Muggle Cooking Syllabus EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 4:58 pm

I, Pamala Wood, have read the syllabus and understand what is expected of me.
Back to top Go down
Alliana Stone

Alliana Stone

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Cooking Syllabus   Muggle Cooking Syllabus EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 5:05 pm

I, Alliana Stone, have read the syllabus and understand what is expected of me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Cooking Syllabus   Muggle Cooking Syllabus EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 12:49 am

I, Peyton Silver, have read the syllabus and understand what is expected of me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Cooking Syllabus   Muggle Cooking Syllabus EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 6:13 pm

I, Kamryn Saunders, have read the syllabus and understand what is expected of me.
Back to top Go down
Bryn Smith

Bryn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Cooking Syllabus   Muggle Cooking Syllabus EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 3:27 am

I, Bryn Smith, have read the syllabus and understand what is expected of me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Cooking Syllabus   Muggle Cooking Syllabus EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 8:10 pm

I, Xaldin Merdalos, have read the syllabus and understand what is expected of me.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Cooking Syllabus   Muggle Cooking Syllabus EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 8:20 pm

I, Skyler Riddle, have read the syllabus and understand what is expected of me.
Back to top Go down
Thomas DeArbour

Thomas DeArbour

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Cooking Syllabus   Muggle Cooking Syllabus EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 8:45 pm

I, Thomas Riddle, have read the syllabus and understand what is expected of me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Cooking Syllabus   Muggle Cooking Syllabus EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:17 pm

I, December Archer, have read the syllabus and understand what is expected of me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Cooking Syllabus   Muggle Cooking Syllabus EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 3:16 am

I, Exie Gamma, have read the syllabus and understand what is expected of me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Cooking Syllabus   Muggle Cooking Syllabus EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:14 am

I, Serena Miller, have read the syllabus and understand what is expected of me.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Morgan

Jennifer Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Cooking Syllabus   Muggle Cooking Syllabus EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 12:30 am

I, Jennifer Morgan, have read the syllabus and understand what is expected of me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Cooking Syllabus   Muggle Cooking Syllabus EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 5:24 pm

I, Anna White, have read the syllabus and understand what is expected of me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Cooking Syllabus   Muggle Cooking Syllabus Empty

Back to top Go down

Muggle Cooking Syllabus
Page 1 of 1