Hogwarts: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fun Time for everyone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Heaven Snape

Heaven Snape

Fun Time for everyone Empty
PostSubject: Fun Time for everyone   Fun Time for everyone EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 4:54 pm

Heaven looked at the slick pole that was in the commons now. She ran her hand down the pole, it was a pure black color and very nice. She placed her hand on it and made it to where she spinned on it with ease. "This should be fun to play with," she said with a light laugh. She took off her school robes and dropped it on the back of the chair. She stepped closer to the pole and seperated her hands on it and ended up wrapping her body on the pole and then went down so she ended up on the floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun Time for everyone   Fun Time for everyone EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 7:02 pm

i was pleased to be at hogwarts. After some time traveling and seeing the world, coming back to a place i had always called home was always refreshing. And, considering i was now the new ancient runes teacher and head of gryffindor, nothing could ruin my perfect day. Deciding on going to the common room to relax for a bit, i noticed movement out of the corner of my eye.

My hair was down, flowing freely down my back. It had a slight wave to it, and with my new black and white dress it had a startling contrast. my shiny black heels made a clacking noise as they hit the ground, and when i turned the corner to see what it was, i was startled at what i found. Seeing a girl twisted around a pole, i raised an eyebrow and crossed my arms as i stopped a few feet away.

"may i ask what you're doing?" A small smirk played on my lips as i raised an eyebrow. The things that happened when no one was looking...
Back to top Go down
Heaven Snape

Heaven Snape

PostSubject: Re: Fun Time for everyone   Fun Time for everyone EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 10:44 pm

Heaven saw the women walk in she would assume by the way she looked she was the new head of house and Heaven also didn't let her coming in break her serious expression when she aswered her. "It's called pole dancing its a good way to stay in shape and not have to do walking around." Heaven said and then just looked at the women.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun Time for everyone   Fun Time for everyone Empty

Back to top Go down

Fun Time for everyone
Page 1 of 1