Hogwarts: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Best Place Around

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alliana Stone

Alliana Stone

The Best Place Around Empty
PostSubject: The Best Place Around   The Best Place Around EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:28 am

Alliana walked into Honeyduke's with a huge grin on her face. This was obviously her favorite shop, and to top it all off, one of her favorite people worked here as the shop keeper. Walking up to the counter, she leaned across and gave Patrick a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Hey you.. I bet you knew you'd see me here." She said with a small laugh, before she glanced toward the inventory and the prices. Finally, she began to list off what she wanted.

"Three sweet boxes, four chocolate wands, four acid pops, four blood pops, and two tins of tooth-splintering strongmints, please and thank you!" She patiently waited for him to tell her what her total was.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

The Best Place Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best Place Around   The Best Place Around EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:09 am

Grinning when Alli placed a kiss on his cheek, Patrick said "Well I knew I'd see you here sooner or later."

Gathering her order, Patrick put it on the counter and said "Your total is 73 gallons, don't eat this all in one place."

He handed her the order and gave her a crooked little smile.
Back to top Go down

The Best Place Around
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: The Next Generation :: Parties/Gatherings/Balls-
Jump to: