Hogwarts: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Potions Syllabus

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Potions Syllabus Empty
PostSubject: Potions Syllabus   Potions Syllabus EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 4:11 pm

Hello students! My name is Professor Lycos, and if you are here, that means you want to take Potions. However, there are some rules and regulations that must be followed if you are to take my class.

Rules

-There is to be no rough-housing in the Potions room. Accidents do happen and people get hurt.
-Do NOT disrespect me or any other student. This will result in a loss of house points and possibly a detention with yours truly.
-Follow all directions and pay attention. One wrong ingredient and things can get messy.
-Homework is expected to be turned into me via Owl. If you don't get your homework in, then you don't get the points.
-I follow the 'Three strikes, you're out' policy. If you miss my class three times without talking to me about it, you will be dropped from the class.
-I do not mind talking in my class. In fact, I encourage it. However, if I start the lesson, there is to be no more idle chatter or you will lose points.

Grading

Passing Grades

O - Outstanding: 90-100
E - Exceeds Expectations: 80-90
A - Acceptable: 70-80

Failing Grades

P - Poor: 50-70
D - Dreadful: 30-50
T - Troll: 0-30

-Homework is five points
-Class participation is five points

Where you will go

-Since there isn't truly an equal number of students, where I put you is where I put you. There will be Class A and then Class B. Check both classes to see which one you are in.
Back to top Go down

Potions Syllabus
Page 1 of 1