Hogwarts: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Everyone Has Bad Days

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmaleah Montague

Emmaleah Montague

Everyone Has Bad Days Empty
PostSubject: Everyone Has Bad Days   Everyone Has Bad Days EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 12:39 am

I wasn't sure where else to go, and so I found myself leaving the castle and heading toward the only place that seemed to bring me peace - the lake. So much had happened in the last few days and I just needed an escape from everything. Between what had happened with Jay, to the Forbidden Forest with Patrick.. things hadn't been very good for me. Normally I was an upbeat, happy, and cheerful person. But today.. I felt anything but that. And while it was strange, I couldn't seem to pull myself out of the darkness. Which almost never happened.

I'd been so eager to leave the castle, that I hadn't even remembered to grab a jacket. I shivered slightly as I crossed my arms in order to retain more heat, but I didn't intend on going back to grab a jacket. I'd just brave the cold, at least it gave me something else to think about it. I didn't want to think about how upset I was that I'd potentially messed up my friendship with Jayden because I was so stupid.. Nor did I want to think about how I'd jeopardized Patrick's life with my thoughtless actions. I shifted my arms even closer to my body as I neared the lake, and I exhaled heavily.

Glancing down, I seemed to remember the boy I'd met at the lake not that long ago.. his name had been Indiana, I believed. Leaning down to pick up a rock much like I remembered him doing, I searched for a flat one like he'd suggested. I knew I wouldn't be able to get the rock to skip, but while I was here, why not try? I needed something to do in order to relieve me from my.. sad attitude.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Has Bad Days   Everyone Has Bad Days EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 11:09 pm

What was i doing out here exactly? huh.. not even i knew. i should be studying, doing something useful, productive. But, oh no.. right now i didn't even have a book in hand, how odd. Pushing the entrance door open, i breathed in the fresh air. It felt good to be outside for once, not worrying about anything. I knew that soon i would be swamped with homework, or doing some stupid extra credit homework to make my teacher happy... but for know, i just wanted to breath.

Today I hadn't felt like wearing anything fancy, settling on a dark washed pair of jeans, a white t shirt and my favorite pair of Nike's i usually wore running. The wind picked up and ruffled my dark brown hair slightly, ah. It was good to be out. I hadn't shaved since the night before, so a slight stubble had appeared on my chin and cheeks over night. Rubbing it absent mindedly i made a mental note to shave later.

Deciding to go down to the lake, i took off in that direction. Birds were singing and fluttering about, and my mind instantly ventured to the care of magical creatures assignment i had yet to finish that was still in the dorm room. Sigh. would the assignments ever end? what was i kidding, i would only have one more year and then i would be gone. But where would i go? probably right back here, handing out the assignments instead of doing them.

As my mind wandered, my dark blue eyes drifted to a sudden movement at the edge of the lake. Focusing on it, i noticed a girl who had just picked up a rock. Was she going to throw it? hit herself with it? ha. dont be a fool, i thought as i got closer to her. The first thing i noticed was her femininity. She was so frail boned, so delicate.. that i had to look away for a moment. Deciding on not getting to close, i stood nearly three wand lanks away, then turned to look out at the sunset. Before looking, i noticed she looked troubled.. so, i spoke.

"beautiful night, isnt it?"

i didnt falter my gaze, only looked onward.
Back to top Go down
Emmaleah Montague

Emmaleah Montague

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Has Bad Days   Everyone Has Bad Days EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 11:19 pm

I looked down at the rock, rolling it around in my fingers a few times as I felt it's ridges with my fingertips. It was in a perfect oval shape, which wasn't likely for a rock.. I almost didn't want to throw it. But after taking special care to remember the steps Indiana had shown me, I turned my body slightly to the side. Another moment later I gave a quick flick of my wrist, sending the rock flying from between my fingertips and toward the surface of the water. I couldn't help but watch in silent fascination as it skipped once, twice, three times... and then disappeared to the bottom of the lake. But the three times had been more then I had expected, and I was soon smiling ever so vaguely, bringing my hand through my hair as I exhaled.

I had been so absorbed in what I had been doing that I barely even noticed someone had walked up behind me, hardly even realized that someone had been looking at me... and when I heard the masculine voice coming from the side of me, I blinked as I jumped slightly in surprise. I didn't become embarrassed by my actions though, instead letting my green eyes bounce to whom the voice belonged to. I regarded the unfamiliar boy for a moment, my head tilting to the side as I observed him. I'd never seen him around before.. but then again, I had just transfered to Hogwarts. It wasn't surprising that I didn't know a tremendous amount of people. He did look older then me though.

Only then seeming to remember that I hadn't yet responded to him, I cleared my throat as I crossed my arms before nodding. "Yes, it is." I agreed, turning my eyes away from him so I could observe the sunset I hadn't noticed before. It was a beautiful sight, I did have to admit. "I'm.. Emmaleah. You can call me Emmy." I said after a quiet moment. Might as well introduce myself, right? I wasn't my usual cheerful self, but that didn't change the fact that I was still friendly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Has Bad Days   Everyone Has Bad Days EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 12:46 pm

The sunset was marvelous. The pink and purples blended with each other, mixing, while orange streaked through the two boldy. Seemingly jealous of the two meshing so well, and so had to destroy the perfect mix. Tearing my gaze away from it, i caught the girl just in time to see her twirling the perfectly ovaled rock in her hands. Her fingers were long and thin, a piano player, maybe? I watched as she hesitated. Was she remembering something? or had she not want to throw the perfect rock into the lake, never to see it again? I wouldn't blame her if she didnt, it had a simple perfection about it, worn smooth by many a year in the lake... But then, with a perfect flick of a slim wrist, it soared through the air. I watched with wonder as it flew, nearly weightless before skipping not once, not twice, but three times before sinking with a light thunk into the sandy depths, or perhaps, a water nympth had taking a fancy to the simple stone and had snagged it before it hit the bottom. Either way, I would never know.

Three little ripples were all that was left on the top of the river to show any evidence that the stone had been anywhere else then where it was now. I then turned my head to the girl, and almost smiled when i saw how bright her face was. She seemed to glow with satisfaction, which was definatly better then the gloomy mood she had been just seconds before. She wove a hand through her long blonde hair. Was it soft? i didnt know, it looked soft, at least... what was i thinking? huh. I figured she had already taken a notice of my being there, until i saw her jump back with a start. I figured she must have been so obsorbed in what she was doing, she hadn't even heard me. She tilted her head to the side, seemingly observing me, before she cleared her throat. She didnt blush or get embarrased about her little start though, and i had to say that was pretty impressive.

She crossed her arms, and then replied 'yes it is.' That was a nice save. My eyes criticed her every move, and when she looked at the sunset again, i couldnt help but do the same. Forgetting i had shoved my hands in my pockets when i had gotten to the edge of the lake, i took one out and absent mindedly rubbed my chin. I'm.. Emmaleah. You can call me Emmy.' I heard her say as i gazed out of the colorful sky. The pink and purple now mixed evenly with the orange now, and i guess he had won his little fit. Was orange a he? what was i thinking, colors didnt even have emotions. I chuckled once at my odd thoughts. Turning to look at her again, i smiled, showing straight pearly white teeth and a deep dimple on my left cheek.
"Brady, Brady Slater. Pleasure to meet you Emmy." I took my masculine hand off my chin and extended it out in a friendly manner.
Back to top Go down
Emmaleah Montague

Emmaleah Montague

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Has Bad Days   Everyone Has Bad Days EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 9:22 pm

I felt the boy's eyes on me, almost as if he was watching my every movement, but for some odd reason it didn't really bother me. Even with not knowing who he was, I remained relaxed and calm, my expression serene. The sudden appearance of the male beside me combined with the realization of what a beautiful sunset was happening in front of me had left my thoughts untended to for the time being, which was exactly what I had come out to the lake looking for. An escape from the prison some people liked to call their mind, and while I didn't normally have any problems with it.. lately, I hadn't been that lucky. I was never one to let myself be tied down long when it came to being upset with something, so I was sure my mood would be over almost as quickly as it had started. And perhaps that was a rather good thing, with my new company that had decided to join me.

My attention returned to observing the sunset in front of me, comfortable enough with the silence that had fallen between us. The colors were so vivid and bold, it was hard not to stare at them. The sun slowly dropping as the moon prepared itself for the night shift, the weakening rays casting a pleasant glow on the still surface of the lake. If I would have had a boyfriend, or even just a close friend, the scene would have been quite romantic. Feeling my company looking at me though, I managed to shift my eyes away from the scene and back toward his face. He was rather handsome, now that I got a good look at him. And he was certainly friendly, for as far as I could tell. I couldn't help but let my gaze linger an extra moment on his perfect smile, almost dazed by it until I realized I was offering him a dazzling smile in response. Seemed as if I'd bounced back quite nicely from my previous thoughts.

I listened as he introduced himself before offering out his hand for me to shake, and after a moment I uncrossed my arms. My small hand slid into his much larger one, and my long fingers grasped his warm hand as I gave it a small shake. Brady Slater.. "Pleasure to meet you as well." I said sincerely, allowing my hand to venture back to my side. "I rather like your name.. it's handsome. Fits you." I said with a small smile, my eyes back on his. I meant what I said, and clearly I wasn't shy about sharing my thoughts. It just had this sort of ring to it that made you want to say it again and again.. hm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Has Bad Days   Everyone Has Bad Days EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:17 pm

I watched her take me in. When i would have pictured this in my head any other day, i would have thought this awkward, the silence.. but oddly, it wasn't. The quiet was nice, and honestly, refreshing. These night were rare for me, and it was even rarer that i didn't have a book or something to study in hand... was it a sign that i shouldn't focus all my free time to do better in school? impossible. My fathers words rang in my head.. Born a Slater, always a Slater. and Slaters equal success, and so success will come naturally, my boy.. if you work for it.. well, he had worked his ass off for seventeen years, and for what? an A on a paper, a 'your a fine young man' from teachers, but really.. nothing else. Was school and success really that important? The question loomed in the back of my mind like a ghost. Wow.. i really needed to get out more..

I was nearly lost in my head again, when the gaze of her moss green eyes snapped me back to reality. They really were quite stunning, if i did say so myself. Her smile was effortless, but perfect in a simple kind of way, it contrasted against her pretty features. She uncrossed her arms to my relief, as i was starting to think if she didn't want company. My hand seemed to engulf her small dainty hand, and i had to chuckle at the size difference. Really, my hand wasn't all that big, but she was so small i felt like a giant. I felt the familiar firm squeeze that always accompanied a handshake, and then i let my hand drop after a few seconds, as she did the same. She seemed formal, maybe a little clipped with her words, but hadn't i been the same? I had to smile at her next words. It was a surprise, don't get me wrong.. as i wasn't used to compliments coming from someone i had barely met, but oddly.. it felt like i had known her for longer then just a few brief moments under a striking sunset. Dont get me wrong, i wasn't the guy to ask about the whole romance thing, never have been. How did some guys think it was ok to use girl after girl like they were merrily checker board peaces, helping them make there move until they get kinged? I despised men like that, i really did.

"well, thank you." i blushed slightly, but i didn't think she could see as the sky was steadily getting darker. "i see you skip rocks in your free time?" I smiled my same smile, which i had been told was a little crooked, slanting down on the left side.. or was it because of my dimple? since i only had one on that side? hadn't a answer to that one either, which was strange. This whole night seemed to be new for me. Raising an eyebrow, i looked down at the grass. It felt weird just standing there, by the lake in the dark. So, i knelt down, and felt the lush green blades. They didn't seem wet, or damp in any way. Putting the pressure on that hand, i sat down and knelt back on my elbows. The night was a little warm, and the col ground felt good on my back. I gazed out at the sunset one more time, noticing that the sunset was now disappearing and stars were starting to dot the sky.
Back to top Go down
Emmaleah Montague

Emmaleah Montague

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Has Bad Days   Everyone Has Bad Days EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 12:00 am

I wasn't exactly used to the formality accompanying the situation at hand, but I couldn't say I completely minded it. A change of pace was nice, but I had to wonder if Brady was like this all of the time. I knew I wasn't.. if he were to be seeing my true colors, he'd probably be laughing at my antics. If he had a sense of humor, that was... I had yet to find out. I was bound to break out of my shell soon though if he decided to stick around. I was never quiet or shy for very long, and I knew it was because of my unpleasant mood from before that I wasn't already cheerfully trying to get to know him. I was pretty sure he'd soon get a glimpse of the confident, outgoing side of me if he ended up staying around just a while longer. I just needed a little bit more time to actually get back to neglecting my thoughts completely, then I would be back to normal. Well, as normal as possible when it came to me. I knew I was a bit different, with my friendly and somewhat bold personality. Perhaps that was what made me make friends quite so quickly.. my ability to make anyone feel comfortable. Brady wasn't going to be any different to me.. I hoped he wouldn't be set back by my rather strong personality.

I noticed his attractive smile again, and I couldn't help but smile back. He had one of those smiles that almost as soon as you saw it, you had to smile back. It was a wonder to me that I was picking up on these small details quite so quick, but I'd always been quite the observant one. I knew that my words might have been slightly out of line, but I didn't apologize for them. That was how I was - I said things whenever I felt like it, whenever I thought of them. At least he didn't seem to mind. "Oh, you're welcome." I replied easily, the small smile still decorating my pretty pink lips. I didn't catch his blush because by now the lighting was getting pretty dim, but I suddenly didn't mind the fact that I was standing alone in the near dark with a boy I'd just met. Maybe it was just the way he presented himself.. but I felt comfortable around him. Felt like I'd known him for longer then just a few moments, which was weird.. but I decided not to question it. Maybe I'd be quick friends with him as well, and the thought was enough to make me smile to myself. I loved gaining new friends, especially if they had similar attitudes as myself. As for Brady.. I was yet to see how he acted.

I felt my brow arching a bit when I heard his words, but a musical laugh was soon escaping from my ajar lips. "Not exactly. Just today." I corrected him before shooting him a smile in response, my eyes dancing in their joking way. I noticed he was suddenly kneeling down though, and I watched him curiously. "I take it you plan on staying a while, since you're getting comfortable." I teased. Well, it seemed as if my true colors were finally beginning to show. I hoped he didn't mind my playful teasing. "Can't say I mind." I added with a grin, and soon I was taking a seat next to him, leaning back on my slender arms. My blonde hair cascaded down my back as I did so, and I crossed my long legs after I'd stretched them out in front of me, turning my attention back to Brady. "So, what house did they place you in?" I asked casually. I wanted to know more about him, naturally.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Has Bad Days   Everyone Has Bad Days EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 3:59 pm

I had to admit, all of this was a first for me. I wasnt usually the real talkitive type. Yeah, i loved people and so i was quite social, but in a sense where i wouldnt just randomly go up to someone and start talking. I was more weighed down with other worries, other problems.. most concerning my high expectation parents always wanting the best from me, no matter how much pressure that put on me. I had always loved school, it was fascinating to me the endless possibilities of education, but my parents had somewhat ruined the experience for me, rubbing me so hard into the ground by there wants and needs for me that my own feelings no longer mattered to them. But being here, having no worries at the moment or things i needed to be thinking about, i could truelly be myself.. which was odd. Did i even know what myself really was?

I heard her reply to my comment, and then saw that pretty little smile spread easily across her features. It was dark, and i could barely see the outline of her features, as she stood above me. But i could hear her voice, and it seemed to have a teasing hint to it. i could feel her eyes staring at me, as i stared back at her. I could see her dark siloutte move, and then sit next to me. I could see her easier now, and her stunning eyes were teasing. I watched her cross her slender legs and her blond hair fall down her back. I laughed at her last question. Most were intimidated by Slytherins, couldnt say i blamed them as they tended to be somewhat stuck up.. but, then there were the seldom few who were just.. different. I sighed. she would probably make assumptions when she found out what house i was in, but i decided to just go ahead and tell her.
"Slytherin. you?"
Back to top Go down
Emmaleah Montague

Emmaleah Montague

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Has Bad Days   Everyone Has Bad Days EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 5:05 pm

As far as I could tell, Brady wasn't a man of very many words.. not that I really minded. I realized that he didn't know me and that not many people were very talkative around strangers. I was at times, but that was only because of how friendly I was, and not knowing someone didn't stop me from being myself. Right from the start a person would know how I was, I didn't bother hiding or sugarcoating anything about myself. Why do it? I showed someone who I was so early on because what was the point of wasting my time? If they didn't like me for myself, then I could quickly move on with my life without that person after my first meeting with them. That was just the way my brain thought, and whether it was a good way or not.. I had yet to decide. Glancing toward Brady again as I brought myself from my thoughts, I realized he was still seated quietly on the side of me. Too much silence I wasn't a fan of.. but again, I told myself that maybe it was just the way he was, turning to look back at the lake. It was completely dark now, with the stars making their appearances. The splash of colors had disappeared underneath a dark cloak of black, the moon high in the sky. Everything was just so peaceful.. the silence almost seemed fitting now, somehow.

I blinked when I heard him telling me the house he was in, and after a moment a grin was forming on my lips. Before I answered his question though, I pulled my wand out from my boot, setting it on the ground in between us. After thinking for a moment, I muttered "Lumos." Immediately, my wand light up in a small glow, just enough so I could see Brady's face. His handsome features were bathed in the weak glow, and I merely kept my smile in place as I decided to finally answer his question. "Nice to meet a fellow Slytherin of mine, then." I replied playfully, actually quite happy about the fact that he was in the same house as me. I paused before adding, "What year? I'm in fifth.. but.." I hesitated before deciding to tell him anyhow. He didn't seem like the typical Slytherin boy who would be rude about it. "I started late.. technically supposed to be a sixth year." I explained. A sixteen year old in fifth year.. it was embarrassing for me to explain at times, but I supposed I'd gotten used to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Has Bad Days   Everyone Has Bad Days EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 6:07 pm

The conversation as soon beginning to turn ackward, and i figured i should start talking soon. I squinted my eyes as she said a spell that knew well, lighting up the small area between us. It was wierd.. the saying only two poeple in the world when i first saw you popped into my head. Really, when i had met her, there where only the two of us, nobody to wonder what we were up to, no one to see us... My eyes quickly adjusted and i saw her soon becoming familiar features in the low lit light. The light illuminated her feminine features, making me almost want to reach out and touch them with a hand. I looked away, a little embarrased at the thoughts running through my head.. i wasnt usually like this, not at all.

She? a slytherin as well? A smile spread quickly over my face, showing all my teeth as it reached my eyes, they twinkled with amusement. "the pleasure is all mine." I said with mock manners. I almost raised my eyebrow as she said the but.. but i replied anyways. "seventh, well.. i will be as soon as the term ends." My eyes searched her face, as she finished what she was saying. "oh.. so your sixteen?" my face looked slightly confused, but then i smiled. At least she wasn't fifteen, that would have been a little weird. But sixteen wasnt bad, not bad at all. "i'm eighteen, nineteen in march." My smile stayed. This was so amazing. i had never felt so comfortable with anyone, and i soon felt like i could tell her anything.. which i had never been able to do that before. "so, tell me about yourself"
Back to top Go down
Emmaleah Montague

Emmaleah Montague

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Has Bad Days   Everyone Has Bad Days EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 6:52 pm

I turned my gaze toward Brady again, my eyes landing on his own now that the light was between us. It was easy for my gaze to be attracted back to him, because he was extremely attractive and it was better looking at him then anywhere else, if I were being truthful. I noticed that he seemed to be looking at me as well though.. and once more, I realized that I didn't mind. Being honest with myself, I enjoyed his attention on me, but not because I fed off the attention of others. Just because well.. I liked knowing that he was paying attention to me and wasn't bored with being around me. But then all at once I noticed an embarrassed look dancing across his face as he looked away from me, and one of my perfectly plucked eyebrows slowly arched in curiosity. I decided not to ask him about it though, returning my attention up to the sky instead so I wouldn't be awkwardly staring. Maybe it was his thoughts that had caused the look.. not really any of my business, anyhow. A small exhale left my ajar lips as I shifted my position so that I was sitting up and not leaning back on my hands, placing them in my lap instead in order to bring the feeling back into them. They'd begun getting that annoying tingling sensation from me leaning back on them for quite so long.. not my favorite.

Once I glanced back his way I noticed the smile I was quickly growing to like on his face, and almost immediately (like always) I was smiling back. My own expression was amused as I watched him, laughing softly when I heard his words. "Well aren't you just a gentleman." I teased playfully, still grinning at him. Hearing he was going to be a Seventh year, I gave a small nod. I knew he'd been older then me, I just hadn't been sure how much older. "Yep. Sixteen, turning seventeen in October. Long way off.." I said with an almost sad look before I was perking up again. "March what?" I asked curiously. "October 28 for me." I added easily, surprised by how quick and easy it was to talk to him.. hm. I felt completely comfortable and willing to talk about just about anything, which was surprising to me. What made me feel like this so quickly around him? I wasn't sure.. but his smile was still in place and so was my own, and I wondered if he was feeling the same way as me.

I paused when I heard his statement, and I hesitated for a moment as I glanced up, considering what I could tell him. Nothing too boring, but still enough to let him get a feel for who I was. "Well.. my full name is Emmaleah Rose Montague." I said, my index finger tapping against my lower lip in thought. "I'm.." I paused, unsure if he would care. "I'm.. Muggleborn." I glanced toward him unsurely before I continued. "I have a nineteen year old brother named Chase, I like sweets, play fighting, joking around and making friends.." I didn't want to keep rambling about myself like a conceited person.. "I don't like the cold, being wrong, getting hurt, or failure." I finished, glancing back to him with a slightly sheepish smile. "Anything else you wanna know, feel free to ask." I said with a small nod, angling my body toward him a bit more. "Your turn." I said with a grin, interested to hear a bit more about him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Has Bad Days   Everyone Has Bad Days EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 9:09 pm

It seemed like i couldnt stop smiling, but it wasnt one of those annoying type of smiling, it was just.. natural. "the first, actually." Everyone thought it was wierd being born on the first of a month, but i had gotten pretty used to it, after all i had had nearly eighteen years to get used to it. Emaleagh Rose Montague.. i kind of had an urge to say it over and over again, cement it in my head. But, of course i didnt. I watch her take a index finger and tap it on her lip lightly, and i had to admit, it was kind of hot in a innocent kind of way. I hid my suprise about her being muggle born, as i was good at hiding my feelings and emotions pretty well.

What would my father say? if he only knew that i was starting to really like a muggle born... I could already put words into my head that he would say.. I nearly laughed at the idea of bringing her home to meet the family.. yikes, what a great time that would be. I had to say, it was quite tempting...

I smiled as she finished.
"oh, dont worry, i have plenty of other things i would like to ask, but they can come later." I winked at her, then noticed she had gotten a little closer. Was she wearing perfume? she smelt good, whatever it was.. and it made me want to lean closer, but i resisted the urge. "hmmm.. what about plain old brady slater..." I looked up at the moon for am moment, rubbing my pointer finger against my chin for a moment before continuing. "well, I hate the cold too, when i actually do have time, i like to party, most of my days are filled with studying, but you'll probably figure that out.." I breathed out quickly before continuing. "and im always trying to make my parents happy, even though most of the time i dont. oh, and i want to teach when i leave here." I picked some grass, not meeting her gaze for a minute, then looked intensely into her eyes, not really smiling anymore. "not that great, right?" I leaned forward a little, a wand lengths away from her pretty little face.
Back to top Go down
Emmaleah Montague

Emmaleah Montague

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Has Bad Days   Everyone Has Bad Days EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 9:48 pm

My head tilted to the side in a curious sort of way when he said his birthday was on the first, which while I'd never met anyone with a birthday on the first of any month.. it was actually sort of interesting. It made him different from everyone else (even though I was quickly beginning to realize he already was different, but in a good way) and besides, that wasn't a hard date to remember. "Coming up fast. I'll be sure to wish you a Happy Birthday." I said with a small grin, already thinking ahead to what I could possibly do for him. My playful nature was clearly beginning to come out, but Brady didn't seem to mind.. for that, I was grateful. He seemed to be liking who I truly was, which meant this wasn't a waste of my time.. which made me glad. I watched his face rather closely to see a reaction to me telling him that I was a Muggleborn.. but I didn't see anything, which well, surprised me. Not that I wasn't happy about the fact that it didn't seem to bother him, because I was. I just hated how some people judged me because of what I was.. I felt relieved that Brady didn't seem to mind.

I smiled back at him, laughing a bit when I heard his words, the amusement clear as day on my pretty face. "Oh, so you think I plan on sticking around?" I said playfully, arching a brow at him in a teasing way. Of course I planned on staying, but it was still fun to tease him about it. I bit back another grin when I saw him winking, my eyes intently on his face as I waited for him to begin talking. I chuckled when he started, looking up at the moon almost as if that would provide the answers. But I patiently waited.. one thing in common, right off the bat. I nodded in acknowledgement as he spoke so he knew I was listening. His last sentence about his parents made me think a bit more then all the rest of it had, but I still didn't say anything until he finished. My eyes fell to his hand, noticing he was picking at the grass and avoiding my gaze. I frowned slightly, tempted to reach out and make him look at me.. but I contained myself, instead catching his gaze almost immediately when he looked up. The sudden gaze was intense though, and it made me feel a bit breathless. Yet I still held it unnervingly, noticing he wasn't smiling anymore. Well.. that just wouldn't do..

Hearing his voice, I gave my head a small shake. "Don't say that." I replied softly, before pausing a moment. "What do you want to teach?" I questioned, just so he would know I was interested. I gave him a small smile, just then noticing he'd leaned toward me.. and just how close we actually were. I exhaled slowly through my parted lips, trying my best not to feel distracted by it. His features were even more handsome up close I realized, but I tried not to let my mind wander too much, instead holding his gaze again. I didn't mind that he was so close to me though.. I actually sort of liked it. And I didn't move away either, keeping my breathing steady and hoping my heart stayed the same as I waited to hear his deep voice again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Has Bad Days   Everyone Has Bad Days EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 10:46 pm

I watched as she tilted her head to the side, and ehr blonde hair fell slightly over her shoulder. I smiled, and i could feel my dimple digging into my left cheek. "so, we'll see each other after this?" I raised an eyebrow teasingly. She seemed to love to play around, and i liked that.. it meant she wasnt uptight. I quite picking grass, and noticed my hand was only a few inches away from hers. If i barely moved it, i would be touching it. I wondered quickly what she would do if i grabbed it, or weaved my fingers through her dainty ones.. would she object? it seemed by the personality she had shown so far that she wouldnt, but really, we had just met, so i wasnt going to make any sort of move.. yet.

When she asked what i wanted to teach, i felt a softness in her voice that hadnt been there before. It made me give a small crooked grin, and my eyes softened.
"Arithmancy.. Its always been fascinating to me, and i figured i might as well teach it. I like kids, so i wouldnt mind being around them all day, and i like teaching, so i dont know.. just seemed logical." It was true, kids seemed to gravitate to mw, always wanting to play or have him do something with me. I could get a baby to quite crying in a matter of minutes, i just figured it was a gift i was born with.

It was hard for me to just sit there, and not do anything, being so close to her.. but i managed. I moved, feeling a little uncomfortable. Sitting up, i realised my hand had slid over the few minutes, and my pointer finger had overlaped hers. Moving it over, i muttered a sorry and tried to laugh it off. Hoping she wouldnt get all flustered and freak out or something, i rubbed the back of my neck with my other hand. I definatly didnt know what to do in these situations. Yes, i had had girlfriends, but never one that i had felt this connected with right away. I looked at her, wondering if she would be upset. It wasnt that I was prude, a touch of the hand wasnt really a big deal to me.. and i definatly wasnt a virgin by any means, i just didnt want her to feel uncomfortable in any way.
Back to top Go down
Emmaleah Montague

Emmaleah Montague

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Has Bad Days   Everyone Has Bad Days EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 11:31 pm

I bit on my lower lip, fighting to keep a smile from breaking across my face when I heard his words. I glanced up playfully, pretending to consider his question. "Well, I don't know, Brady.." I teased lightly, my expression full of amusement. "I guess I can make that happen." I finally said, shooting him one of my dazzling grins. Of course it was pretty obvious from the beginning that I'd wanted to see him again, surprisingly enough. Just playing around with it like I just had made it all the more fun. I noticed that Brady had stopped picking the grass, which made me feel better. At least I'd managed to get his attention off of that, and back on me. I noticed his gaze was down toward the ground though.. so after a moment my eyes followed his, which immediately led me to realizing just how close together our hands were. I watched them for a few more seconds before glancing back up to him again. I didn't move my hand away, content on letting it stay where it was. I was comfortable with the position I was in, and I didn't plan on moving any time soon.

Seeing his small, crooked grin I knew I was back in business, which made me smile back in triumph. At least he was back to smiling, and that made me feel good. I noticed his eyes softening as well, but I said nothing as he began speaking again. Arithmancy? He must have been extremely intelligent... I liked that I was seeing this side of him, though. Made me see that he was comfortable around me, probably as comfortable as I was around him.. and I liked that. "You'll be a great teacher I bet." I said with another small smile and a confirming nod. "Brains and looks... aren't you such a catch." I teased with a wink. I bit my lip again as I noticed him moving, but then all at once I felt it.. his warm skin was touching my own. I blinked slightly, glancing down and noticing that his index finger was laying over mine. Instead of moving away though I merely smirked, looking back up to him in time to see him laughing and muttering a sorry. If anything.. he looked rather embarrassed to me, which made me laugh a bit. "No need to be sorry." I said with a shrug. I didn't mind, not at all.. but my skin did feel a bit tingly from where he'd been touching it, I thought in wonder.

He still looked a bit well.. flustered about what had just happened, and I pulled my knees up toward my chest with a small smile in his direction. "It's fine." I assured him with a wink, and just to show him how fine it was.. I boldly moved my entire hand over to his, my fingertips teasingly tickling over his skin. I had a smile on my face the entire time, wondering what his reaction would be as I brought my hand back to my lap. I wasn't a prude, and I didn't freak out over a small hand touch. Yeah we'd just met, but it didn't feel that way to me.. and pretty soon, we'd be a lot more then strangers. Friends, and maybe then he wouldn't feel so weird and apologize for something I didn't really mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Has Bad Days   Everyone Has Bad Days EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 5:29 pm

I smiled at her carefree laugh as the little light we had flickered shadows across her face. I was quite pleased with her compliment, but i figured she probably was just saying that. No one ever really meant what they said in times like this, but it seemed different at this moment, so who really ever knew for sure. I didnt cetch the bite to the lip or the wink, but soon i felt a slighter warmer feeling then that of just the ground. Moving my hand away, i still felt a tingling sensation where our skin had just been. Did it always feel this way? boy, was i out of all the answers tonight.

I felt relieved at her answer, and i was glad she wasnt freaking out. I heard her last comment, and then watched with fascination as her hand slowly slid over, and covered mine. The tingling feeling was there all over again. I smiled softly, and my eyes slowly looked into hers. Her knees where now up to her chest, and a almost playfull smile spilled over her pretty features. Taking my other hand, i slowly lifted it and trailed it from her temple and then down the side of her face. My mouth was slightly open, and i leaned forward a bit. My hand seemed to be on fire, but i didnt want to stop touching her, definatly not anytime soon. At last my forefinger and thumb rested lightly on her cute little chin. "your quite stunning, you know." I said as i paused, and took a breath. I leaned forward until our noses where touching. Breathing her almost flowery scent in, I kissed her lips once softly. They fit together perfectly, like they were made for each other. Pulling away, i smiled and waited for what he reaction would be.

The more i was around her, the easier I was beginning to know what she would do. I figured she wouldnt mind, as she really didnt seem the type to care. I weaved my other hand through her fingers, and kept my thumb on her chin. I knew at that moment that i would be seeing her more then just tonight. Testosterone seemed to flow through me like coffee, and it warmed me from the inside out.. or was it just her touch that seemed to do that?
Back to top Go down
Emmaleah Montague

Emmaleah Montague

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Has Bad Days   Everyone Has Bad Days EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 11:36 pm

I wondered if Brady believed any of the compliments I'd been giving to him during the short time we'd been together, but I wasn't going to question him on it. I'd meant everything I had been saying though, mostly because I wasn't a liar and I was always truthful, no matter what. Even if the truth hurt I made a point of letting it be known, because the hurtful truth was better then a hurtful lie, in my eyes. In the end, why even waste your time lying? The truth always came out in the end. Shaking my head ever so slightly to rid myself of the unnecessary thoughts, my eyes glancing back toward Brady just in time to see him smiling softly and looking slowly up into my face. I brought my eyes to his easily, not having any problem meeting his gaze. I never did, and I supposed that had a lot to do with my confidence. I had to honestly say I was a bit surprise though when I noticed his hand slowly lifting up and coming toward my face. I stayed completely still, my eyes widened slightly when I felt his gentle touch tickling down my temple and along the side of my face. My lips parted and I exhaled ever so slowly, trying to keep the sudden hammering of my heart under control. My eyes flickered down toward his parted lips and when I saw him leaning even closer to me.. I could feel the flush beginning in my cheeks. Not noticeable yet, but I could feel them getting warmer by the second.

My skin felt like it had been ignited in flames from the places he'd touched, but I couldn't bring myself to do anything but sit there motionlessly and stare up into his eyes. His sudden, bold actions had caused my body to feel as if it had lost all control of itself, almost like it now had a mind of its own. By the time he was gently gripping my chin and telling me how stunning I was, I knew my cheeks were flushed a bright red. I prayed that he couldn't see it in the dim lighting between us, but with how close he'd brought himself.. I somehow doubted I'd get that lucky. "Thank you." I managed to whisper softly (surprised I could still utter a logical thought), still not avoiding his gaze even though the sudden shyness in me wanted to. His next set of actions I would honestly admit I hadn't ever expected, but by the time I was re-focusing my attention on him.. I noticed him leaning forward and all at once, our noses were touching. I could feel my breath catching in my throat, because I was well aware what was going to be happening in the next few seconds. I didn't pull away much like I knew I could, because I found that I didn't want to.. at all. Which was strange, but welcoming. The slightly intoxicating aroma of his cologne danced underneath my nostrils as I inhaled quickly, mere seconds before he was kissing my lips ever so softly. My eyelids fluttered closed on the contact as I returned the kiss, and then all too soon he was pulling away. Even though kissing him had brought one of my previous issues to mind....

It took me a moment to recompose myself, and I bit down on my lower lip as a small smile began breaking out. My eyes slowly opened to meet his gaze again, and I couldn't help it when my smile grew almost automatically. "Did you enjoy that?" I whispered teasingly, my eyes glittering with warmth. My lips felt tingly from where his had been touching just moments before, and I found that I wanted to kiss him again.. but I managed to resist. I glanced down toward our hands when I felt his fingers weaving through mine, but after a moment I settled for giving his hand a gentle squeeze. I had the sudden desire to be much closer to him then I already was.. and so without a word, I picked up my wand with my spare hand and closed the distance between our bodies. I figured he wouldn't mind.. gently placing the wand back in the middle yet in the front of us, my eyes turned back to his as I gave him a slight smirk. "Hope you don't mind." I said, referring to how close I was now sitting to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Has Bad Days   Everyone Has Bad Days EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 1:31 pm

I hadn't noticed, before i kissed her the bright red flush of her cheeks, but as i pulled away, the light from the wand made it visible.. just for a moment before it was dark again. Was it because she didn't want me to do it? or was it merely in enjoyment? i hoped it was the second one, but i couldn't ever really be sure. Why i was second guessing myself tonight was question even i couldn't figure out, as usually i was positive and sure in my actions. I noticed that it took her a moment to recover after our kiss, even though it was a very small two second one. I couldn't believe i had actually done it, as usually i wasn't a huge horn dog.. but well, what could i say. I smiled as she bit her lip, which was beginning to be one of my favorite things she did, and i had a very odd urge to bite her lip.. ok, this was starting to fry my brain.

My lips felt almost numb, and i licked them lightly, trying to get some feeling back into them. "not at all." i said teasingly, giving her a small wink. I felt her give my hand a squeeze, and wondered what she was going to do next. Then i watched her move the wand and close the distance between us, the little flicker of warmth emanating from her body now joined with the warmth coming off mine. Was this what it was like to really like someone? i tried to think of the last time i had had a relationship, then painfully remembered last year, when i had been with Lainey. It was amazing in the beginning, the perfect relationship. But once the fairytale coating had worn off, it was anything but that. you found out every little thing that annoyed you about that person, and soon you weren't feeling anything. I looked at her, wondering if it could ever get that way. This seemed like a almost hesitant/confident mood to it. Hesitation, because neither of us knew what the boundaries were, but wanting to test them. push them until they were no more, but then not wanting them to snap, as everything would be lost if that were to happen. But her personality had seemed to make both of us confident, bold enough. I just hoped this wasn't the beginning of the fairytale feeling. i didn't think i could bare if this relationship ended just as horribly as that one had.

The smile returned to my face again, and i wrapped my arm around her shoulders.She seemed so small, i could wrap her up it seemed, and she could disappear forever. I figured that would be enough to answer her question. It was fully dark now, and i could barely make out the outline of her face in the midst of lack ink. "are you cold?" I forgot she wasn't wearing that many clothes, and i wasn't one to get cold easily so it didn't bother me at all. Trying to make out her perfect features was hard, but surprisingly i could do it. The strong, high cheek bones, the bright, always searching green eyes, the seemingly always teasing grin.. This was the Emmaleagh montague i had grown to know in just a few hours, and i never wanted to let her go. The rational part of my mind was telling me that truthfully, i didn't know anything about her. What was her favorite color? food? I hadn't a clue. How was i supposed to cool her something when i didn't even know what she liked? Were they moving way to fast? were the even moving at all? how did i know that she even wanted a relationship? how did i know i wanted one? the fearful questions were popping into my head, and i couldn't stop them. Past heart aches were making me skeptical. If only i knew what was going on inside her pretty little head.

Last edited by Brady Slater on Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emmaleah Montague

Emmaleah Montague

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Has Bad Days   Everyone Has Bad Days EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 9:58 pm

I think it took me a bit while then longer to recover from our fleeting kiss because I hadn't expected it. After all, I hardly knew Brady and then all of a sudden he was kissing me.. anyone would admit to it being a rather confusing situation. It wasn't that I hadn't enjoyed it, no matter how short it had been, because I did. I'd liked it a lot. I'd just been caught off guard by it was all, and the emotions running through my body were feeling slightly overwhelming to me. I hadn't ever quite experienced feeling like this so fast for a person I hardly even knew, and while red flags were shooting up all around my brain.. I ignored them. Glancing shyly toward Brady out of the corner of my eye, I noticed he was smiling in my direction and I couldn't help but smile back. I was slowly beginning to adore his handsome smile, loving the way it brightened up his attractive features. I continued to bite down on my lower lip as I turned my head slightly in his direction so that I could see him better, noticing he was licking his lips. I could only smirk as I heard his words. "Didn't think you would." I replied back, my smirk growing into a grin.

I wasn't sure what was going on between myself and Brady, but whatever it was.. I liked it. Of course it was unexpected and I'd never thought it'd happen quite this fast.. wait. Were we going too fast? We didn't really know a single thing about one another besides the likes and dislikes from before, as well as our birthdays, houses, and years. Not to mention.. I couldn't remember the last time I'd been in a relationship. The last time I'd liked someone, yes.. but not a relationship. I tried to stay away from those, because my first boyfriend.. well, it hadn't ended well at all. He had been my first everything, and then he'd cheated on me.. I exhaled quickly to scatter the memories, turning my attention back to Brady's handsome face. I wasn't going to worry about serious things like that until I needed to. Maybe this was just a small thing, and nothing was going to come of it. It certainly didn't feel that way, but what did I know? I couldn't just assume things these days.

I couldn't help but smile softly to myself when I felt his strong arm wrapping around my shoulders, and before I knew it I was snuggling up against him like it was the most natural thing in the world. One of my arms snaked around his waist and I placed the other one across his stomach, basically hugging him from the side as I placed my head against his chest. "Not anymore." I murmured quietly, my gaze back on the still surface of the lake. For some reason, I wanted to stay in this moment forever. It was strange, the feeling of comfort and security I suddenly felt simply by being here with Brady. I understood I'd just met him tonight though, and that things were never this great in reality. Something had to be off for things to be happening this way.. so many questions, but I wouldn't dare ask them. Not now, anyhow. Perhaps.. if we met up again, then yes. Of course, the questions would have to be addressed eventually..

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Has Bad Days   Everyone Has Bad Days EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 10:39 pm

I felt the movement of her arm wrap around my waist, and then the other on my stomach. Was this how it was supposed to be all the time? I sighed as her head landed on my chest. The inky darkness seemed to swallow us whole. Thoughts seemed to buzz through my mind without warning. Would we see each other again? could this be real, a every day thing? or would she simply vanish after this amazing evening, and i would never see her beautiful face again? I knew i had just met her tonight, but wasnt there someone you just knew you had to be with out there? what if i had just gotten lucky, and stumbled upon her by chance?

Leaning back, i rested one elbow on the ground then took my other hand and played with her blond hair, It was soft as it fell through my fingers. Clearing my throat, i looked up at the stars. "so, Em. whats going to happen? are we going to keep doing this, or... are you just going to vanish?" I couldnt stop the words before they ran out of my mouth in a rush. I regretted them as soon as i said them. I guess i was scared, scared that I would wake up from this dream and she would have just been a figment of my imagination. Something my mind had made to taunt me. I watched her hair as it slithered through my fingers. It certainly seemed real.. i just hoped she was to.
Back to top Go down
Emmaleah Montague

Emmaleah Montague

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Has Bad Days   Everyone Has Bad Days EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 11:01 pm

As Brady fell silent so did I, and once I was silent.. that left room for my thoughts to speak up, and I couldn't quiet them no matter what I did. I had to wonder if this was all too good to be true. I mean, I'd never felt quite so connected with someone so quick in my entire life. I wasn't complaining at all, but it scared me. Why did I feel like I'd known him so much longer then I'd actually had? It was just so hard for me to grasp, for me to actually swallow.. a couple of hours together, and I already didn't want to let him go. What would happen if I were around him for a couple of days? Weeks? Months? I exhaled slowly, trying to keep myself calm. Because there was also the possibility that this wasn't anything at all.. just a severe physical attraction that wouldn't amount to a single thing. That wasn't what I wanted of course, but I couldn't help but be wary. Like I said, it just all seemed too good to be true, and while Brady and I had stumbled upon one another by chance.. could it be meant to be? I never had quite believed in that stuff, but could I possibly start now? I wasn't sure. I wasn't optimistic enough for that sort of thing. Never had been, and probably never would be.

My arms gently released Brady as he leaned back, and I turned my head slightly so I could see him from where I was still sitting. I smiled softly when I felt his fingers beginning to play with my wavy blonde hair, surprisingly not minding someone else touching it. I stayed relaxed as I turned my eyes up toward the sky, not for very long because then I heard him clearing his throat. Figuring he wished for my attention I glanced his way once more, my eyes questioning. I could barely make his handsome features out in the dim lighting, but I could still realize that he was looking up at the stars. I kept looking at him though, waiting to hear his voice. His question took me a bit off guard, and I blinked after a moment, glancing away. I found myself biting my lip again much like I had been a lot of the time around Brady, a nervous habit I actually had. I kept quiet for a moment, wringing my hands in my lap absently. I was still aware of his fingers playing with my hair though, and so after a moment I exhaled. "I'd like to keep doing this.. and I didn't plan on vanishing." I said softly, not being able to bring my gaze to him. I couldn't look at him in fear that he was going to reject the idea. "But I don't know what you want." I finished.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Has Bad Days   Everyone Has Bad Days EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 11:31 pm

I turned my icy blue eyes away from the stars and back on Em. I waited for her to speak, and when she finished, i was a little relieved. Her voice was soft, like she was worried, and i felt like i needed to protect her.. from what? i didnt know. "I feel.." I wrinkled my eyebrows as i watched my hand play with her hair, trying to find the right words to fill in all the questions. "a weird connection with you. I feel like i want to spend every second with you.. i feel scared though." My mouth turned into a scowl. "I dont know anything about you really, i dont know your favorite foods, what you sleep in, how you usually do your hair, hell.. i dont even know your parents names." I laughed lightly, but it had no feeling in it. "I dont want this to stop, not ever. But I dont want to ruin this, this.. whatever we have."

I watched my fingers for a moment longer then looked into her face, letting my full stare linger a moment, hoping she would read me like a open book. To many things were a mystery at this moment, and i still hadnt answered all the questions. I hoped I hadnt just babbled and scared her at the intensity of my feelings, but i wasnt one to beat around the bush.. i liked to get straight to the point and not waste time.

I wondered what she was feeling, but couldnt read anything from her facial features. My eyes felt worried, and probably looked like it. My mom always told me my face was an open book. I used to hate it, not being able to hide anything. But now, i was grateful. I hoped it said everything i couldnt...
Back to top Go down
Emmaleah Montague

Emmaleah Montague

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Has Bad Days   Everyone Has Bad Days EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:10 am

I let my green eyes meet Brady's, and my breath felt like it was being sucked straight out of my lungs. His eyes were so intense, so mesmorizing.. it was so hard for me not to simply get lost in them. I exhaled slowly through my parted lips, willing myself to stop staring at him like I was some sort of freak.. but I just couldn't. My gaze dropped to watch the outline of his lips as they moved when he talked, and I merely tightened the grip I had on my own hand in my lap. I could feel the flush beginning again in my cheeks as I listened to his deep voice saying he felt a weird connection with me. So I wasn't the only one.. my cheeks continued to grow warmer as he proceeded to tell me that he felt as if he wanted to spend every second with me.. but he was scared. Before I could help myself I reached out and found his spare hand in the dark, my long fingers gently sliding in between the spaces of his own. The action not only left me feeling a bit more comforted, but I hoped it provided the same sort of comfort for him. Listening to him attentively as he began speaking again, I nodded my head slowly, though not knowing if he could even see. But I knew exactly how he felt, because I was experiencing the exact same fears. My thumb began stroking the skin on the back of his hand absently, and I smiled slightly in spite of it all when I heard his last set of words.

Taking a moment to let it all settle in my brain, I eventually got around to speaking again. "I know what you mean.. about the connection thing. And I also know what you mean about being scared." I started quietly, still looking at our joined hands. "I feel like I've known you so much longer then I actually have.." I sighed. "As for all those things.. we can learn that about each other. All we need is time." My grasp tightened on his hand ever so slightly as I hesitated at this part. "And I'm willing to give us.. that time.. if you are." I finished off almost murmuring, unsure if I was speaking too seriously for him. I didn't want to scare him away, I would absolutely never forgive myself if that were to happen. But I didn't know how else to let him know how I felt without just.. saying it. And I'd never had a problem sharing my thoughts before, even if these were much more serious then all the rest. Feeling his eyes on me I diverted my attention to his face, taking in his features all at once again. The intensity of his eyes was overwhelming to me, but yet I couldn't look away.. yet again. I could see the looks of worry, and the questions dancing behind his eyes.. I was surprised by how easily I could see those things. Almost as if he wanted me to.

My eyes watched his for a while longer, taking in everything I could. But finally, I decided to break the silence. "I'm willing to stick around and give this a shot. But.. I can't do it alone." I gave him a slight smile, before a surge of confidence seemed to come over me. I slid closer to where his face was, before leaning down a bit so that my hair fell like a canopy around his face. My lips curled into a playful smirk as I let my eyes meet his, our faces just a mere few inches away from each other. "So, Brady. What do you want?" I whispered softly, still looking into his eyes as I waited for his answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Has Bad Days   Everyone Has Bad Days EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 5:06 pm

i watched her closely as she took what i said in. I couldnt really see her facial expression, so i waited for what she would say instead. I was tense, my heart seemed to flutter inside my chest like a butterfly in a jar, trying to escape. I felt the warmth of her hand as it slid easily between my fingers, and i knew that was some sort of an answer. I sighed in relief, and sqweezed it a little.

All we needed was time
.. it was such a relief to hear the words come out of her mouth. A small, tentative smile grew on my face. I felt the sqweeze on my hand, and then i had to lean forward a little to cetch the last part of her sentence. I watched her look up at me then, and felt like i needed to comfort her a little.. at least give her the answer she so desperatly needed. "yes. yes i am."

Her smile returned, and i nodded. I felt like whatever she wanted, i would give her. Ill laso the moon for you.. i thought for a second and then laughed. Her last and final comment made my breath cetch, and in one swift movement, i wasnt thinking, just acting on instinct. Moving my hand along her thigh i gently tucked her underneath me, but i was still supporting my own weight. Taking my other hand, i cradled her head, and whispered in her ear. "I want you." I said with a smile before i gently kissed her forehead and waited for what she would do.
Back to top Go down
Emmaleah Montague

Emmaleah Montague

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Has Bad Days   Everyone Has Bad Days EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 11:39 pm

I glanced at the ground for a couple of moments, but eventually my eyes found their way back to Brady. I couldn't understand why, but I didn't like looking away from him for more then a few moments. Maybe it was because his smile made me feel a little bit better each time I saw it, or it could have been the simple fact that his eyes seemed to hook right onto mine and make me feel weak in the knees. It was a hard thing for me to grasp, having someone effecting me quite so seriously without him even having to try.. but a part of me liked it, a lot. And I didn't want it to stop anytime soon. If anything, I just wanted the feelings to get even stronger. Blinking and quickly shaking the sudden thoughts away, I exhaled to keep myself calm. I shouldn't have been thinking like that, even I knew that much.. but I didn't have an explanation for the sudden thoughts that had been running through my mind. Maybe it was the excitement of the entire situation, or maybe it was just... I stopped my train of thought. Why did I always over-analyze everything? Living in the moment was just so much better.. especially when it came to the guy I was with right now. I smiled slightly when I heard him say "yes", which I was guessing he was referring to the part about giving us time..

I wasn't prepared for what he did next, and I glanced down to his hand on my thigh. And then I was suddenly under him.. I breathed in deeply, closing my eyes for a moment as I tried to steady the hammering of my heart. After a moment my eyes opened again to meet his, although the moment I heard his whisper in my ear my face turned a pretty shade of pink. I couldn't help the small smile that formed on my lips, or the way my stomach fluttered as the butterflies began moving about. And the way he kissed my forehead.. before I knew what I was doing, my hands reached up and grasped the fabric of his shirt gently. "I'll see what I can do about that, then." I whispered back with a wink. After another pause, I boldly pulled his head down toward me by the two fistfuls of his shirt I had, leaning up lightly as I brought our lips together. The kiss wasn't rough, or insistent.. but it was sweet, lingering, and much longer then the first one we'd shared. I briefly wondered if my actions were slightly out of line, but I couldn't focus on the worry for too long. I was much too distracted by the pleasant feeling washing throughout my entire body at the feeling of his lips on mine. Oh boy..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Has Bad Days   Everyone Has Bad Days Empty

Back to top Go down

Everyone Has Bad Days
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next