Hogwarts: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Everyone Has Bad Days

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Everyone Has Bad Days - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyone Has Bad Days   Everyone Has Bad Days - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 1:41 pm

The smell of her was almost intoxicating, and i had to try to keep my breathing steady. I watched as her face turned a delightful shade of pink. I laughed at how cute she was, and nuzzled my face into her collarbone. Looking back up, i raised my eyebrows as she pulled me closer with to fists, almost roughly. Her wink made me laugh more, and before i knew it, she had pulled me close and kissed my lips. It was longer then last time, and i found my lips moving with a familiar rhythm with hers. I trailed my tongue lightly along her bottom lip, before biting it softly. It wast hard, but playful. Some would say i was quite experienced in this area, and pulling back to take a breath, i smirked.

"another thing you should know about me, im kind of a good kisser."
I winked and ran a hand lightly down her waist, stopping right above her pant line. Kissing her neck, i whispered. "lets go somewhere." I didnt really care where, just somewhere that wasnt on a hard dirt floor.
Back to top Go down
Emmaleah Montague

Emmaleah Montague

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Has Bad Days   Everyone Has Bad Days - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 10:49 pm

The grip I had on his shirt loosened considerably when I felt him kissing me back, and before long I had such a light hold on him, it was almost like I didn't have one at all. I was tempted to smirk against his lips the moment I felt his tongue teasing along my bottom lip before he was biting it, mostly because when it came to kissing.. lip biting was one of the things I liked. It was quickly becoming clear to me that Brady wasn't lacking in the kissing department, but if I was being honest neither did I. Throwing us together.. I mentally chuckled at all the fun we could have. I breathed in lightly when he pulled back, my eyelids fluttering open and adjusting to the darkness around us. I bit back an amused laugh although one of my eyebrows did arch slightly when he told me that he was 'kind of a good kisser.' While I did agree with him, what was the fun in letting him know that right away? "I'll be the judge of that." I said with a wink in return, doing my best not to shiver in pleasure when I felt his hand running down my waist and come to a stop at my pant line. I couldn't help but bite my lip when he kissed me on the neck, tilting my head to the side ever so subtly in an involuntary motion. My neck was one of my sweet spots, but I was determined not to let on to that... yet.

I ran my hands along his chest as I listened to his whisper, my mind already in a slight haze just from his actions. But I managed a nod, before I was leaning up to give him another peck, following his actions by biting down on his bottom lip, keeping the gentle grip on it as I pulled back. Letting it go after a moment I smirked deviously, the index finger of my right hand reaching up to trace along the outline of his lips. "Have anywhere in mind?" I murmured, before gently shifting up from under him and into a sitting position, my blonde hair spilling over my back as I glanced toward him for an answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Has Bad Days   Everyone Has Bad Days - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 1:14 pm

I felt her grip loosen up, and her bite back on my lip. I laughed a little. Some people didnt like that, but she seemed to.. all the more fun for me. It was weird how alike we were, so far at least. My smile spread when i felt her nearly give into my kisses on her neck. For some reason it was something i did a lot, one of my quirks.. and i was happy she enjoyed it so much. A smirk played across my face at her comment. "fine with me." i said with a chuckle and a teasing twinkle in my eye. It felt amazing when her small hands ran along my chest, and for a moment, i thought of what else she could do with them, but the thought slowly drifted out of my mind as she spoke. I leaned over as she moved out from under me, and i rested a elbow on the ground, then my chin on a closed fist.

My smile turned to a full grin. One thing about having teachers love you, including the headmaster, you got things others didnt. Just a few weeks ago, one of the teachers had left, and given me his room until it got filled by another position. Totally private, totally secluded. The teacher, the former Arithmancy teacher had thought me responsible enough and i had taken it without hesitation. Well, now i could put it to use. "i got it covered. c'mon." i was excited, and it showed in my crooked smile, my dimple digging into my cheek like a lovesick puppy.

Getting up, i brushed off my pants and held my hand out to her. "ready? its a suprise so you cant peek." I winked as i leaned down, and waited for her to take my hand. I hadnt been this excited about anything for quite some time, and i felt like a first year who had just gotten his first wand.
Back to top Go down
Emmaleah Montague

Emmaleah Montague

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Has Bad Days   Everyone Has Bad Days - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 5:21 pm

I ran my fingers through my slightly messy hair, exhaling softly as my heartbeat returned to it's regular speed. The cloud around my brain was slowly beginning to clear, and I had to smirk in amusement at the effect just a few simple kisses had on me. Either he was some sort of magician, or the sudden connection between us was much, much stronger then I'd initially thought.. perhaps a mixture of both. The thought scared me slightly, but I tried not to think too much into it at the given moment. He'd come along and completely made my problems feel completely irrelevant at the given moment, and I wasn't about to let them come tumbling back to me while I still had him around with me. Turning my attention back to him, I took in his outline in the dark surrounding us. Absently reaching out to slide my wand back into my boot, I chuckled the moment everything around us went nearly black. We did have just the right amount of light from the moon though, so it wasn't as if I was feeling completely blind to everything around me. My expression was full of question when he said that he had it covered, but I didn't ask. Of course I was curious, but I'd always had this sort of love for any kind of spontaneous adventures, including not knowing where I was going half the time. Now wasn't any different, and I felt a small smile forming on my lips.

The smile only grew when I saw how excited he was, and how truly handsome he looked with that amazing smile of his. I wasn't sure if I'd ever be able to get used to the dazzling effect it seemed to have on me. I watched as he got up, before extending my hand out to meet his. Grasping his larger hand I pulled myself up with a bit of help, smirking when I heard his words. "Oh, a surprise? Gotta love those." I teased, but shrugged. "Alright, I won't peek. Lead the way!" I said with a small laugh, stepping closer to him. I trusted him to lead me through the dark well.. unharmed.

OOC: Are you going to make the post there? Just wondering. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Has Bad Days   Everyone Has Bad Days - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 10:29 pm

ooc: nah, we can just post here (:

I laughed at her facial expression, and grabbed her hand as she stood up. Our hands entertwined easily, and i sighed as they fit perfectly together. I walked with her up the somewhat steep slope as the lights of the castle slowly made everything a little brighter. Stopping, i moved behind her and covered her eyes with my hands. "just follow me." I whispered in her ear before i kissed her neck softly and continued walking. The proffesors corriders were around hogwarts, at least his wasnt, so i walked around until i reached the door to my temporary house.

Moving so that i turned her away from the door and covered her eyes with one hand, i opened the door, and walked in, placing my hand back on her other eye, after i closed the door. The room was familiar to me. On the left side, a bathroom door was seen in the corner, and a small dressar sat a little ways away from the door. There was a lamp in the far corner, and above the dressar was a shelf, lined with tons of books i had collected over the years. On the other end of the room, a pretty big water bed sat, with a warm duck down comfortor and pillows placed neatly at the top. A stereo accompanied the far side, where a quite large window sat looking out at the lake. It wasnt much, but it was a lot better then what most had.

Taking my hands off her eyes, i wrapped them around her waist instead. "what do you think?" i said as i laughed and kissed her collar bone. Remembering that i should have probably locked the door, i turned and did just that, then walked over to my dressar. Opening a drawer, i picked out a t shirt and a pair of my smaller basketball shorts. "i take it your staying for a little bit, so if you want something more comfortable..." I handed them out to her, but then pulled them back. Would she think i was trying to get her to stay the night? I hoped she didnt think i was like that, and i could feel my face getting a little warm. Standing, i tossed them on my bed before walking into the bathroom. Taking of my shirt and pants, i brushed my teeth and then walked back out in my boxers. I didnt really think she would care. Being on the quidditch team had left me muscular, and i smirked at what she would think of my abs.. they were something i had taken pride in secretly, as i hadnt anyone to show them off to. Flopping on my bed, i searched for the remote. Truthfully, we werent supposed to have muggle stuff, but TV i had found had been my dirty little secret, and my teacher had left it for me.

Finally finding it, i turned on the tv in the corner, and layed my arm and the remote on my chest. Putting the other hand over my head, a leaned against the comfortable pillow and looked at her, wondering what she thought of all this.
Back to top Go down
Emmaleah Montague

Emmaleah Montague

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Has Bad Days   Everyone Has Bad Days - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 7:59 pm

I smiled slightly to myself at how easily our hands fit together, almost like they belonged entwined with one another. I kept a somewhat tight grasp on his hand as he lead me along a slightly steep slope, and I hoped my clumsiness wouldn't kick in and cause me to trip. That would be my luck... I chuckled to myself as I continued wandering after him, stopping suddenly when I felt him doing so. In the next moment his hands were covering my eyes, and I couldn't help but smirk. "I'm not peeking, don't worry." I teased, a shiver running down my spine at his whisper. The feeling of his warm breath against my cool skin mixed with the sensation of his kiss left my knees feeling a bit weak, but I managed to wander forward again upon his request, following him to where ever it was he had in mind.

I rolled my eyes playfully when he turned me away from the door he'd stopped in front of, but I kept my body facing in the other direction, crossing my arms lightly when I felt his large hands covering my eyes. I obligated by letting my eyelids flutter closed, figuring we'd reached our destination and this was the part he didn't want me to see just yet. I walked forward blindly until I was sure I was inside, still amused by the fact that he insisted on covering my eyes. I stood quietly until suddenly I could see again, and I blinked a few times as my eyes adjusted to the sudden light change. Moving my hands to settle on his lightly, my eyes traveled around the small living space. Soon I was smiling, and I leaned back against him gently as he kissed my collar bone. "I love it." I said simply and honestly, nodding. It wasn't a lot, but it was enough, and it had this comfortable touch to it that I just liked, and it told me a lot about Brady without me even having to ask. I glanced behind me when I heard him locking the door, but I didn't question it. I watched as he moved over to a dresser next, picking out a few articles of clothing. My brow arched slightly when I heard his words and he held them out to me though, but I was soon laughing a bit when I noticed his cheeks getting a bit red. I shrugged slightly when he tossed them on the bed, but then turned and disappeared into what I assumed was the bathroom.

I did plan on staying a while, and it all seemed innocent enough.. so what was the big deal? With a shrug I wandered over to where he'd tossed the clothes, and after a minute I'd changed into them. The t-shirt was a bit too big on me and the shorts were too, but I found that I actually enjoyed wearing his clothes.. chuckling to myself I folded the clothes I'd been wearing and put them off to the side, tossing my hair over my shoulders as I strolled over to his seemingly endless collection of books. I ran my index finger over one of the spines, although the sound of Brady walking back out caused me to glance behind me. I had to admit, my eyes widened a fraction when I noticed he was just in his boxers and nothing else. I looked back to the spine of the book I'd been looking at as my cheeks grew a bit warm, but it was only because I'd been taken by surprise. Slowly turning I smirked when I noticed him laying back on the bed. I had to admit, my thoughts were anything but clean at the sight of him laying on his bed, with his perfectly toned body. I noticed I was biting my lip and while I was tempted to blush even more, I didn't.

This entire situation was very out of place and odd for me, but I didn't really mind it. Slinking over toward the bed I let my eyes run playfully along his exposed body. "Oh, my virgin eyes." I teased sarcastically with a slight roll of my eyes, before laughing and climbing into the bed next to him. I glanced in surprise toward the TV he'd turned on, remembering we weren't supposed to have things like that here.. but I shrugged. "I'm liking what I see.. but what about you?" I said, pushing myself up straight before I struck a playful pose. I put my hand behind my head before tilting it to the side, batting my eyelashes before making a "kiss face" with my lips. Soon I let the pose go as I began laughing. "I do believe I rock your clothes pretty well." I winked. Of course, my playful nature was coming out. I hoped he didn't mind.. he hadn't seemed to back at the lake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Has Bad Days   Everyone Has Bad Days - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 3:16 pm

I watched her come and lay down beside me, her eyes lingering on me for a moment. I laughed at her comment. "probably never seen anything as perfect as that have ya?" a playful smirk spread on my face as i winked at her. I watched her do a funny pose, and then i looked at her in my clothes. She did look pretty hot in them, that was for sure. "yeah, you do." I rolled onto my side and put my head on my closed fist.

"hmmm.. wanna watch a movie?"I raised my eyebrow and started laughing. oh, how innocent this whole thing was.

ooc: sorry... tired from this weeked.. ill post more in later posts xD
Back to top Go down
Emmaleah Montague

Emmaleah Montague

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Has Bad Days   Everyone Has Bad Days - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 11:12 pm

I stayed sitting up next to him for a few more moments, but soon I closed the small space between us. I allowed my body to take up a lounging position beside his own, my eyes turned down toward his face. I couldn't help but roll my eyes but smirk at his words, reaching up to twirl a piece of blonde hair around my index finger absently. "You're in the top ten." I joked with a laugh, loving the fact that I could joke around with him and be my complete self so early on. I returned the wink he gave me before smiling smugly when he agreed with me about looking good in his clothes. "Why thank you." I said with a chuckle. I managed to keep myself from sliding into him as he rolled over to face me a bit more. My brow arched a bit and I ended up laughing with him when I heard his request.

"Hm.. movie.. well sure.." I said with a smirk, settling back into the bed a bit more. "If that's what you really wanna do." I added teasingly, before glancing in the general direction of the TV. Licking my bottom lip before biting on it in thought, my head tilted to the side a bit before I glanced in his direction again. "Whatchya got in mind to watch?" I inquired curiously, my eyes landing on his again. For some reason, I was overcome with this overwhelming desire to just kiss him again, but I refrained from doing so... barely. I chuckled inwardly at my thoughts, clearly amused by them. Oh, just behave Emmy. My mind taunted, and I did my best to keep my amusement to myself. Didn't need Brady questioning me on why I was suddenly laughing when nothing funny had been said. Crossing the bottom half of my smooth legs over one another, I leaned slightly in his direction without even realizing it as I waited for his answer.

ooc: No problem. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Has Bad Days   Everyone Has Bad Days - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Everyone Has Bad Days
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2