Hogwarts: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

History of Muggles Syllabus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ali Vengeance

Ali Vengeance

History of Muggles Syllabus Empty
PostSubject: History of Muggles Syllabus   History of Muggles Syllabus EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 8:17 pm

Please Read The Entire Syllabus Before Signing Up

Introduction
In this class we will be learning about the basic history of muggles. Each lesson will cover a certain timeframe and then there will be a homework assignment on each. The homework must be done for each class in order to pass.

Expectations

Attendence
I expect my students to show up to every class. If you are not able to attend please let me know in advance. Missed work must be approved in advance in order to earn your points.

Participation
Participation is expected during each lesson but with that each contribution must be relevelant to the topic at hand.,

Grading:
Grading will be done on a point system. With this if you need help do not hesitate to visit my office but do not wait until the last moment and expect to still be able to pass.

The system goes as follows:

Attendance: 5 points (x4=20)
Participation: 5 points (x4=20)
Homework: 10 points (x3=30)
Final Exam: 30 points
------------------------------
100 points possible

Your grade will be based off of 100 points, plus the final exam. You must achieve at least an acceptable in order to pass the class. Homework posts must be a minimum of 75 words to achieve an A or higher.

Passing:

(O) Outstanding = 90 – 100 points
(E) Exceeds Expectations = 75 - 89 points
(A) Acceptable = 60 -74 points

Failing

(P) Poor = 45-59 points
(D) Dreadful = 30-44 points
(T) Troll = 0-29 points

Failure Due To Lack Of Reading the Syllabus Will Not Be Excused. So that I know you have read the syllabus please post the word Buckbeak somewhere when you sign up for class.

Last edited by Amity Norwood on Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: History of Muggles Syllabus   History of Muggles Syllabus EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 4:32 pm

BUCKBEAK IS REALLY COOL! :)
Back to top Go down
Patrick Wood

Patrick Wood

PostSubject: Re: History of Muggles Syllabus   History of Muggles Syllabus EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 4:37 pm

Go BUCKBEAK!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: History of Muggles Syllabus   History of Muggles Syllabus EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 6:06 am

Hagrid and Buckbeak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: History of Muggles Syllabus   History of Muggles Syllabus Empty

Back to top Go down

History of Muggles Syllabus
Page 1 of 1