Hogwarts: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Misery Loves Company

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Misery Loves Company Empty
PostSubject: Misery Loves Company   Misery Loves Company EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 3:54 am

Hayleigh and Leyton had just broken up and the wounds were still very, very fresh. Her engagement ring was not longer on her finger, it was upstairs in her dorm right next to all the other things he had given to her she wished to return. The only thing he was never getting his hands on was their son. She knew Leyton would probably never be there for the child and it didn't bother her. She could do it herself.

The fact he was her first love, the guy she lost her virginity to, and her ex-fiance did bother her a little bit. Before leaving her dorm in her sequin dress (It was really dressy but was the only thing she had that fit until she went shopping.), Hayleigh cast a protection spell on the baby. She planned on drinking a little bit.

Once she arrived in the kitchen, she discovered there were no house elves and shrugged. Instead of leaving, she grabbed a bottle of wine and a bottle of vodka along with a large glass. It was good no one was around. No one would lecture her about her bad decisions.
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company   Misery Loves Company EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 2:25 am

Ian paced up and down the hallways of the fourth floor idily bouncing his tennis ball as he walked. Doing rounds up here was so painfully boring, the only thing of importance was the Library, and not even most Ravenclaws would try to break in there this time of night. Ian was actually pretty damn tired of books himself. He sighed and cricked his neck as he finally gave up and decided to run down to the kitchens for a snack before heading to his room to sleep.

Ever sine meeting Jay and Sky Ian had started feeling a lot better about the shit storm that hit his life recently. And as such his appetite came at him full force, and he was tempted to devour everything in sight. Right about now he wanted steak, a nice juicy medium rare steak with a side of bangers and mash. That would positevely make his night.

He opened up the door expecting to see the kitchen empty but came face to face with Hayleigh. Ian sighed when he saw the bottle of vodka in her hands, but he didn't say anything. He knew her life had been just as rough as his lately and that she had taken precautions to take care of the baby she was carrying. "Got room for one more babe?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company   Misery Loves Company EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Instead of putting the vodka in a glass, Hayleigh decided to drink it straight from the bottle. It was probably easier and faster to drink it straight from the bottle. The burning sensation only lasted a few minutes and it tasted so good. When she was done with the vodka, she'd drink the wine but she wanted to start out with the stronger drink.

Not too long after, she heard the door open up and hoped it wasn't Leyton. When she looked over she saw her best friend, Ian. He would probably lecture her on how bad the alcohol was for the baby. "I don't want to hear it Ian. There's a protection spell on the baby. I'm not that stupid."

When he asked if there was room for one more, she sighed and nodded. "For you, of course. For anyone else, hell no." She smiled at him and went back to drinking. "What brings you down here Ian?" She was curious since she never saw Ian in the kitchen before.
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company   Misery Loves Company EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 4:29 pm

"Wasn't gonna lecture you Hay," Ian said as he approached her and hopped up on the kitchen counter next to where she was standing. "I know you're totally irresponsible." He grabbed to bottle of vodka out of her hands and took a swig of it himself before setting it back down near her.

He winced a little bit as the liquid burned his throat as it went down. But once it settled in his stomach the warmth was actually pretty pleasant. "I was hungry and bored." Ian answered with a shrug. "What are you doing here?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company   Misery Loves Company EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 4:50 pm

"Good, the last thing I need now is a lecture. I've followed everything to stay out of trouble and make Leyton happy and now he's gone so I'm doing what I want." Hayleigh knew what she said didn't exactly make sense but at this point, she didn't care. She was stressed out and annoyed with her life. When Ian took her bottle, she glared at him and when he set it back down she grinned and started drinking again.

"Someone's weak." She commented at seeing his reaction to the alcohol. "As for why I'm down here. I want to get trashed, obviously. Past 6 months I've been knocked up, cheated on, engaged, broken up with, and so much more. Annoying, isn't it? Worst part is I barely got any pleasure out of it. It's like I got pregnant and then after that he turned me down."

Hayleigh blushed at what she said. Maybe the alcohol was already affecting her. "Sorry about that Ian. Too much information, I know. It still bothers me that he cheated on me instead of coming to me when he wanted something." She shook her head and showed him her ringless finger. "We're done. I decided I'm never going back to him."
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company   Misery Loves Company EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 5:07 pm

Ian rolled his eyes and leaned back on his hands, "I'm just not used to drinking." He took the bottle and downed a little more coughing this time as it went down. He smiled a bit sheepishly at Hayleigh, "Yeah you're right I'm weak...got anything that won't make me feel like I'm swallowing burning daggers." He'd forgotten his original reason for being down here, but was more than happy to hang around and keep Hayleigh company. That's what best friends did right?

"Thre's no such thing as too much info between the two of us," Ian replied with a smirk, "You know there's nothing in the world I wouldn't tell you." He reached over and tousled her hair a little bit trying to find more comforting words to say. He knew that telling her he was sorry wouldn't help. Hell it would probably just annoy her.

Bottle of vodka still in his hand he tilted it back and took another gulp, "To being single." He muttered out and set the bottle back down on the table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company   Misery Loves Company EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 5:20 pm

Hayleigh laughed at Ian. "I used to drink pretty often pre-baby so I'm used to the alcohol. You'll get used to it eventually. I think I saw some beer in the fridge." She smiled at him and accio'd the beer to the table. "Oh how I love having magic." She grinned at him and then poured some of the wine into a glass before taking a long drink of it.

"There are some things I should keep to myself Ian, including my sex life which is now non-existent." She let out a long dramatic sigh but grinned. "Sometimes we give each other a little too much information though." Instead of sitting in front of him, Hayleigh decided to hop up next to him.

After he drank more of the vodka, she took it and drank some of it. "We make being single look good. Well look at it this way. We can do whatever we want with whoever we want. No one is going to tie us down. It's probably much better this way."
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company   Misery Loves Company EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 5:32 pm

Grabbing the beer Hayleigh had gotten for him and popping the tab open he took a lond swig of it emptying half the can. "Hell during my two years of sleeping with everything in sight I told you all the dirty details." He grinned and took another drink from the beer. "So I can can handle you talking about sex life Hay."

"Being single? Sweetheart I make everything look good," Ian said with a smile on his face as he finished the beer and summoned another one. He opened it and leaned over so that he could rest his head on Hay's shoulder. "You know I spent so much time doing whatever I wanted with whoever I wanted...that I kind of want to be tied down."

Ian thought about his words for a moment and blushed brightly at the mental image he got in his mind of being physically tied down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company   Misery Loves Company EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 5:46 pm

"You certainly told me plenty of details some a bit disturbing, some funny, and some were just strange in general. I don't think my sex life will ever be anything like that and I'm perfectly fine with that. I have to admit now that I'm out of a relationship, having sex with a few people would be good. Maybe a little experience under my belt, who knows." She smiled and shrugged before taking a sip of her drink.

"All of my conversations with you are usually related to sex somehow, did you ever notice that?" She laughed at his being tied down comment. "I'm sure you being tied down could be arranged." She pretended to look around for some handcuffs or something with a smirk on her face.
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company   Misery Loves Company EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 6:00 pm

"Well you know me Hay...willing to try everything once," he grinned and sipped at his beer, "And something more than once." He chuckled a bit and smiled reliving some of his memories. What had happebed to that Ian. The charming stud, when had he become such a sap. Things were so much easier for him when he would jus screw someone and be done with it.

Woah there tiger Ian thought to himself knowing that the alcohol was making him start thinking silly things. As much fun as all that had been Ian really was ready to settle down, or at least he thought so. Well actually right about now he wasn't all too sure what he was thinking.

"I'm a horny teenage werewolf," Ian said with a huge smirk finishing his second beer and summong a third, "It can't be avoided."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company   Misery Loves Company EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 6:15 pm

Hayleigh nodded. "I do know. Seems like you like to repeat the things you've done many times. Oh well, it's all in good fun right? We're young, we're allowed to have fun. Sometimes the fun has consequences and sometimes it doesn't. It's not really a big deal." Her outlook on sexual relationships had changed a lot since she had been with Leyton.

She put he legs over his and looked at him drinking his third beer. By now she already had a third of the vodka and two glasses of the wine. "All those hormones must make you feel like a mess then." She smiled at him and ran her fingers through her hair. "Pregnant teenage girl and horny teenage werewolf. Interesting team if I say so myself."
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company   Misery Loves Company EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 10:11 pm

Ian chuckled as he he felt his body starting to relax a bit, "Yeah what can I say. I'm a charming guy. I can talk people into doing the weird stuff." He laughed and tilted his head up and gave Hayleigh a soft kiss on her cheek. "Being young and having fun isn't all it's cracked up to be. For awhile I was jealous of what you and Leyton had."

"We've always been a weird pairing," the blonde said as he sipped on his beer, "most people would have never pegged a nice innocent girl like you for hanging out with a bad boy playboy like myself."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company   Misery Loves Company EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 10:30 pm

Hayleigh shook her head and grinned. "You never talked me into doing weird stuff, you know. Looks like your charm doesn't work on me. Poor little Ian finally met his match." She grinned at him. When Ian kissed her cheek, she smirked. "You mean what we appeared to have. He cheated on me and we weren't as happy as we appeared to be."

When Ian called her innocent, she laughed. "I'm not innocent Ian. You only see what I appear to be, not what I really am." There was no way an innocent girl would get herself pregnant which meant Hayleigh wasn't innocent but only appeared to be.
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company   Misery Loves Company EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 1:52 am

Ian resisted the urge to face palm when Hayleigh corrected him, he didn't mean to get her started on that path of sad depressing thoughts. He sipped on his beer and frowned thinking of how he could change the topic to something more pleasant.

"I know that better than anyone else Hay," he said with a smirk, "you know I bet you didn't expect me to turn out to be such a playboy when we first met." Ian chuckled and ran his hands through his hair. He'd originally met Hayleigh because he was fooling around with her best friend at the time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company   Misery Loves Company EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 1:56 am

Hayleigh knew Ian thought he said the wrong thing but the alcohol had numbed the pain and she was doing okay for the time being. To show she was alright, she grabbed his face gently and kissed his cheek. "It's okay." She whispered when her lips were still extremely close to Ian's cheek.

"Actually, I kind of knew. It's not hard to figure out. You fooled around with my friend and I wondered how many others you did the same thing with. Before you answer that remember, I don't want details of how many people you've slept with. Your playboy-like nature was definitely expected." She moved closer to and put her empty vodka bottle back on the table.
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company   Misery Loves Company EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 2:06 am

Ian grinned when Hayleigth told him that it was okay, he would hate to think that he upset her. That was the last thing on the planet he ever wanted to do to her. He turned to notice how close her lips were to him and he placed a gentle kiss on her lips.

"Aww I thought that I hid it well," Ian snorted and and placed a hand on her knee and rubbed it gently. "Although I'd like to think that over time the good boy act became less of an act. Matter of fact Hay I think your little bro might be falling in love. Albeit with a straight guy, but thats's besides the point."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company   Misery Loves Company EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 2:11 am

Hayleigh was surprised when Ian kissed her, had never kissed her before and they were friends for a while. At that moment she really didn't have any inhibitions so she returned the kiss and smiled when she pulled back. It felt nice. Definitely different than what she was used to.

When she felt Ian's hand on her knee, she covered it with her hand and then held his hand. "That's where you made a mistake. You thought you hid it well but you don't." She teased him. "I think you'll be able to get him just fine." She told him reassuringly with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company   Misery Loves Company EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 2:19 am

Ian wasn't fully aware of what he was doing, he was just acting for once. Not thinking about it at all. "Hay I know I'm hot and everything, but I don' think I could turn a straight boy." Ian smiled at Hayleigh and turned his hand up so that their palms were touching and he laced there fingers together.

With his free hand he continued drinking his beer, but some managed to miss his mouth and spill the beer on his shirt. "Fuck..." he mumbled and pulled away from Hayleigh to strip the shirt off and toss it to the side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company   Misery Loves Company EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 2:25 am

"Leave it to me to get a hot best friend." Hayleigh smiled at Ian. She never noticed it before but he was really good looking. Too bad she didn't date him instead. "I think you can definitely turn a straight boy gay, just like I think you could turn any girl on." She bit her lip realizing she sounded completely ridiculous.

When Ian took of his shirt, the room temperature seemed to go up. Hayleigh wanted to take off something but was wearing a dress so she couldn't. Instead she decided to kick off her shoes. "Didn't feel like wearing them anymore." She shrugged and looked over at Ian. He was looking really good.

Instead of finding a new topic, Hayleigh decided to try something new. She put her hand on Ian's chest and then leaned in to kiss him. The kiss was a little more passionate than the kiss he gave her. When she pulled away, she bit her lip again wondering what he was going to do.
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company   Misery Loves Company EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 2:39 am

Ian laughed at Hayleigh's comment but shook his head. He didn't want to put too much thought into his crush. Which wasn't much of an issue as Hayleigh was soon leaning over and kissing him. Had he been sober there's no way he would have taken this further, but he wasn't and kissing her sent a shiver through his body.

Wrapping his arms around her waist he pulled her over and into his lap and kissed her rougher and more passionately. He pulled away to trail kisses down to her neck which he nipped at harshly. He grabbed her hand and moved it down his chest and abs while growling quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company   Misery Loves Company EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 2:45 am

Hayleigh smiled at Ian's laughter. He looked cute when he laughed. Normally she would never think this way but all the alcohol was really changing the way she thought about things. She trusted him, knew he wouldn't screw her over and was perfectly okay with whatever happened even if it was a strange location.

Next thing Hayleigh knew, she was on his lap and she smirked into the kiss. As they kissed, she nipped at his bottom lip and moved her body as close to his as she possibly could. She let out a soft moan when he started kissing and nipping at her neck. That area was one that helped her get turned on.

Looking at her hand and his body, she got an idea. Instead of letting her hand rest on his abs, she decided to move it down and she grasped his belt buckle. She didn't dare unbuckle his belt or do anything to his pants, her hand was just resting there.
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company   Misery Loves Company EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 2:51 am

Ian heard the moaning and noted that the neck was a sensitive area for Hayleigh. Wanting to take advantage of this he brushed her back to show of her neck and started biting down a little harder making sure to leave a trail of marks that wouldn't be fading any time soon.

His growl grew a little louder as Hayleigh's hand trailed down to his belt buckle ane he stared deliberately into her eyes as he tenterly traced his palms over her back until they were cupping her ass. "Hay...you smell so fucking good..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company   Misery Loves Company EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 3:00 am

As Ian bit at her neck, Hayleigh put her free hand into his hair and started tugging on it. She moaned softly to let him know it felt really good. This wasn't what she ever pictured happening with them but she wasn't about to complain either. The harder bites is what Hayleigh liked. It didn't hurt too bad and felt better than the softer bites.

When she felt him cup her backside she smirked. It was good he wasn't shy, that would just get annoying. With her hand on his belt, she unbuckled his belt and started to unbutton and unzip his pants. She grinned when he told her she smelled good. "I'm glad." She whispered to him. "What do I smell like?"
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company   Misery Loves Company EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 3:06 am

With his face buried in her neck inhaling her scent Ian started running his hands along her legs and he boldly slipped them under dress and started to rub her inner thigh. "You smell like Creyy Blossom and Vanilla Bean." He answered in a low tone. When Ian got riled up his animal instincts tended to kick into overdrive that combined with the alchol in his system was making him hotter that he'd ever been before.

He glanced down as Hayleight started unzipping and unbuttoning his pants and grinned at her. "You know Hay, this god has a pretty big bone, are you sure you're up for handling it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company   Misery Loves Company EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 3:14 am

Hayleigh didn't mind when she felt Ian's hand under her dress. She was surprised he hadn't done it sooner but things like this really couldn't be rushed. "Very good." She told him in response to his comment on how she smelled. It was probably his animal instinct stuff that made him be able to smell her better.

At Ian's question, Hayleigh smirked and unzipped her dress in the back, she got off of him and took it off, allowing it to fall to the floor. The next thing she did was get back on the of him and move her hands around under his boxers. "You tell me Ian." She said seductively.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company   Misery Loves Company Empty

Back to top Go down

Misery Loves Company
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next