Hogwarts: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Misery Loves Company

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

Misery Loves Company - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company   Misery Loves Company - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 12:21 pm

Ian's eyes took in Hayleigh's form when she dropped her dress to the ground and he couldn't help the pleased growling that escaped him. "Why the bloddy hell haven't we done this before." He whispered in her ear in a low and husky tone. Some little voice in the back of his head was screaming something, but Ian had long since stopped caring what that voice said.

When she got back into his lap he reached behind her and quickly popped open her bra and tossed it to the side. The moment her hands were in his boxers Ian pushed there lips together for another rough kiss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company   Misery Loves Company - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 12:35 pm

Hayleigh took Ian's growl as a compliment. She was in need of a compliment and that was one of the best ones. "I don't know Ian." She whispered back in response to his question. Now she was wishing they would've done it sooner but everything happened for a reason. The reason for this was currently unknown.

Returning the kiss, Hayleigh moved her hands up and down Ian's shaft making sure he was going to be ready for her. Her hands moved quickly as she kissed him, biting at his bottom lip. When she pulled away she grinned. "I think we're still wearing too much."

Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company   Misery Loves Company - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 12:47 pm

"Agreed," Ian said and in one swift move he picked Hayleigh up and flipped them around before laying her out on the counter. As he stood his shorts fell to the ground and pooled at his ankles and his boxers soon followed. He crawled up on the table and started kissing Hayleigh while trying to slide her panties off.

Once the under garment was discarded he pressed two of his fingers into her trying to prep her while holding her hands over her head with his free hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company   Misery Loves Company - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 12:53 pm

Hayleigh giggled when Ian laid her on the counter. She looked up to watch his take off his clothes while biting her bottom lip. He did have quite a nice body. Everything on him looked very, very good. When he was back on the table, returned his kiss and helped his take off her underwear by shimmying out of it.

She let out a gentle moan when she felt his fingers inside of her. She thought she was ready but he obviously didn't. Her first thought was to tug on his hair but unfortunately, he was holding her hands making it impossible for her to do what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company   Misery Loves Company - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 1:54 pm

Once Ian thought Hayliegh was read Ian slipped his fingers out of her and trailed them up her side tracing patterns in her flesh with his finger tips. Looking into her eyes with a mix of lust, love, and concern he postioned himself at her entrance and pushed the head in growling in pleasure at the feel. He gave her just a moment to adjust before sliding the entire nine inches into her.

Ian released his grasp on her hands and leant forward to kiss her passionately already moving his member in and out of her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company   Misery Loves Company - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 2:00 pm

Hayleigh loved it when Ian when up her sides. She shut her eyes and enjoyed the feeling that much more. She looked up at him a few moments later and smiled. She wasn't nervous. If anything she was excited and happy. She let out a small moan that grew louder when she felt him enter her and then go all the way inside.

It felt so good. She couldn't believe they hadn't done it before. Now that her hands were free, she placed them on his back. After returning the kiss she moaned into his ear. "Harder, Ian." She said as she used her hands to push him further into her upper body so he'd feel her chest against his.
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company   Misery Loves Company - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 2:06 pm

Hayleigh's breats pushing against his bare chest made Ian moan softly in her ear. He grinned at her request though. "Happy to oblige you miss." He placed his hands on either side of hers face and braced himself so he could start thrusting in rougher.

He looked down at Hayleigh with a sexy smirk on his face as he pounded into her. All thoughts of her being his best friend, or currently caring child, or that he was friends with her ex-fiance went out the window. All Ian cared about right now was bringing them both to completion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company   Misery Loves Company - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 2:15 pm

Hayleigh smirked up at Ian, "You better be happy to oblige." She teased. When he started to thrust harder, she moaned loudly. "Oh my god, Ian." She said breathlessly. It did hurt just a little bit because she wasn't used to something so large inside of her but the pain helped her enjoy it that much more.

The only thing she could focus on was what she felt inside of her. Blake told her pregnant women climaxed faster and Hayleigh was beginning to believe that was true. Either that or Ian was talented. It was early but Hayleigh had a feeling she'd be orgasming soon.

Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company   Misery Loves Company - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 3:07 am

Ian continulously thrusted into Hayleigh his growls getting louder by the second, "If you keep moaning like that Hay the entire school will you hear you." He didn't slow down or lighten up any, in fact if anything he started shoving his member rougher than he was before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company   Misery Loves Company - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 3:12 am

Hayleigh smirked at Ian's loud growls. She wondered who was enjoying this more, him or her. At his comment about the whole school hearing her, she tried not to laugh. At this point she didn't care about much except what was going on with her and Ian. "Good, let them hear it and let them come watch." She smirked and bit her lip trying to contain the moans but even so the moans escaped.

As Ian thrust into her, Hayleigh felt herself tightening around him. Her climax was definitely coming very shortly. "Let me take over." She told him in a breathless moan. She didn't want to make him to all the work even though Ian really did seem to be enjoying it. She knew it got tiring after a while though.
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company   Misery Loves Company - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 2:08 pm

Ian raised his hand and gently stroked Hayleigh's cheek before giving his a passion filled kiss. His face was all flushed with lust and sweat was rolling down his neck and making a trail down to his abs. When she said she wanted to take over Ian nodded and rolled off of her taking a seat so that his legs were draping over the counter's edge.

He gave a bit of a smirk in her direction letthing his hands trail down his body to stroke himself to stay aroused. "Well cowgirl...you ready to ride this bronco?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company   Misery Loves Company - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 2:15 pm

Hayleigh returned the kiss Ian gave her with equal passion. He was a really good kisser. She really regretted not kissing him and everything else sooner. She watched him get off of her and she sighed. She already missed the feeling he made her have but knew she'd be feeling it again very soon which made her grin.

She straddled him and then hit his hands away. "I'm more than ready to ride you Ian." She said seductively. Hayleigh kissed Ian passionately and while she did this she lowered herself on to him. Her movements were slow and steady just so she'd adjust to how he felt again. Moments later, she was going faster while looking him in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company   Misery Loves Company - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 2:24 pm

As Hayleigh lowered herself onto Ian he let out a low moan from the back of his throat and tossed his head back in pleasure. He couldn't remember ever having a girl that felt this tight around him. He reached to grab Hayleigh's back unknowingly sinking his nails into he flesh as she started bouncing faster along his shaft.

"Mhmm Hay," he growled out in her ear sexily, "I'm not entierely sure how much longer I can hold back."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company   Misery Loves Company - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 2:34 pm

Hayleigh smirked at Ian's little moan. When he dug his nails into her back as she moved, she let out a moan of pleasure and pain. She wrapped her arms around his neck to help herself move and started to play with the hair on the back of his head as she did. One of the times she went down, she felt him hit her g-spot and let out a long moan into the crook of his neck.

At his words, Hayleigh bit her lip. "You don't have to hold back." She told him as she moved faster on him knowing it would be hard for him to hold back now. She tightened around him more and she knew that would make it even harder for him to hold back. She looked at him and kissed him roughly as she moved.
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company   Misery Loves Company - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 2:39 pm

Ian tried to hold back as long as he could but with Hayleigh doing everything in her power to push him over the edge he just could restrain himself. He let out a loud growl into the kiss that turned into a howl as he pulled away from her lips. He could feel his member in her twitching and shooting out his loud and he took ahold of Hayleigh's hips and moved her up and down his shaft until he was done shooting.

Panting and red in the face from exertion he looked into the eyes of his best friend and smiled softly while summoning a fourht beer to himeself. "Well, was that as good for you as it was for me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company   Misery Loves Company - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 2:50 pm

Hayleigh smirked and looked at Ian when he growled and howled. She was feeling really accomplished. It was her that made those noises come out of him which made her feel amazing. Just as she was relaxing, she felt him grab her and pull her up and down. Each time she moaned not wanting him to stop, ever.

Unfortunately he did have to stop and he body finally relaxed. At his comment she smiled. "If I'm being honest here. That was the best I've ever had." She only had sex with two guys, Leyton and Ian but something about the sex being with Ian made it feel so much better.

"You felt so good, Ian." She told him right before she took his beer and took a long drink of it. "Hmm, that's good." Hayleigh handed back the beer and then got off of Ian so she could start getting dressed. They didn't need anyone walking in on them like that.
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company   Misery Loves Company - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 3:08 pm

"I'd have to agree with one," Ian answered out in a tired drawl and he leaned back on his hands and felt his eyes drifting shut. "That was definately the best." Knowing that he'd been better than the guy that fathered his best friend's baby gave Ian a sense of pride. As he listened to Hayleigh shuffiling around the weight of what they just did sunk in.

Hayleigh was pregnant
Hayleigh was pregnant with his friend's kid
Hayleigh, his best friend, was pregnant with his friends kid
And they'd just slept together

"...fuck." Ian eventually muttered out as his brain tried to wrap around that one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company   Misery Loves Company - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 7:51 pm

"Ian you might want to get dressed before you fall asleep or anything. I mean you are good to look at but we don't need the whole school talking about it." Hayleigh pulled her dress back on and then her shoes." When she was done getting ready she took a good look at him, admiring his body. This had been fun any probably helped her get over Leyton.

When she looked at him again she went white. She was looking at her best friend naked. He was like family. He was going to be her son's godfather and was friends with her son's father. And to make it worse, they had just had sex. It was really good sex but it was still sex with her friend. "Oh..." She said as she walked back over to her original chair and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company   Misery Loves Company - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 10:40 am

Ian turned an unnatural shade of red as he rushed to get his clothes back on. There was an awkward silence that permeated the room, and smell of sex still lingering about was making him lightheaded. Once his jeans were tugged back ino place he stood around trying to find the words that fit the moment but kept drawing up a total blank. He looked over at Hayleigh and notcied from her expressioon that similiar thhouights were occupying her minds.

"Hay....what did we just do?" He asked finally after what seemed like an enternity of silence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company   Misery Loves Company - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 6:49 pm

"Ian, you know what we did. Do I really have to repeat it? I mean, it was good and it was fun but that's just not something we do. Now it's just awkward. I saw you naked...and stuff." Hayleigh knew she didn't have to specify on everything. He'd definitely be able to figure it out. "I'm not going to say I regret it because that would be stupid but now that I think of it, it's really strange. Like I said, it was great, don't think it wasn't but you're my best friend and although some best friends do sleep together we've never discussed it which makes it even more strange for me." She hoped they'd be able to work through this so their friendship wasn't damaged forever.
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company   Misery Loves Company - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 4:27 am

"Trust me Hayleigh I'm the last person you need to explain how awkward this is to," he sighed heavily and ran his fingers through his hair. He found himself incapable of looking up into Hayleigh's eyes. And the more she talked the heavier the lump in the pit of his stomach grew. He looked at the beer in his hand and glared at it as if the beverage was completely to blame for the situation and not his own lack of judgment at all. "I just....I just fucked my sister."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company   Misery Loves Company - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 4:35 am

At Ian's words, Hayleigh shook her head and covered her face. "Oh Ian, it sounds so much worse when you say it!" She definitely didn't want to feel like a victim of incest but now she did even though she and Ian weren't blood related. "The fact I saw you naked and I liked it is the part that kind of makes me feel uncomfortable. I never thought I'd see you naked...yet I did." She uncovered her face and looked at him. "Where do we go from here?" He always seemed to have good ideas and she hoped this time was no different.
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company   Misery Loves Company - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 12:34 pm

Ian rubbed his temple and sighed as he tried coming up with a course of action. He knew that just ignoring it wasn't going to work, but then again what else were they supposed to do. The situation was just so awkward. On top of sleeping with the girl that was more or less like sister, he felt like he'd betrayed Leyton. Despite whatever happened between Hay and Ley, Ian wasn't going to get in the middle of it. He cared about them both, and now he felt like he'd broken the bro code.

"We...." Ian started off as if he had a plan even though he had no clue at all what to do. "Fuck, I've got no clue what we should to do Hay. My first instinct is to say pretend like it didn't happen. But I don't see that working too well..." Maybe the two of them should go see the school counselor....wasn't stuff like this her job or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company   Misery Loves Company - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 12:41 pm

Hayleigh was having a hard time making sense of everything. She wanted to do what was right but at that moment she wasn't too sure what to do. Hopefully they could work through it without getting anyone else involved. She didn't need that one getting around. Hopefully Leyton wouldn't have to get involved either. She didn't want Ian and Leyton fighting. Leyton had no reason to be mad anyway, it's not like they were together anymore.

"I think in time everything will work itself out. We both know we wanted it, we enjoyed it, it happened, and we can't change it. We really shouldn't try to avoid it or make it better. There's no way we can make this situation better. The only people who can handle this correctly is us." She hoped what she was saying made sense to him and that it was the right thing to say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company   Misery Loves Company - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Misery Loves Company
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2