Hogwarts: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Naughty or nice

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

Naughty or nice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naughty or nice   Naughty or nice - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 2:22 pm

Jay tugging on his hair and moaning spurred Ian to work harder. He started bobbing up and down on Jay's member sucking on it while he did so and working his tongue around it as much as he could. Sine Jay was quite the mouthful there wasn't much room left, but Ian did what he could. He pulled up to the head and started lapping at it while using his hand to stroke what wasn't in his mouth.

When he head Jay's words of praise he let Jay's member fall from his mouth and grinned up at him. "Glad you're enjoying yourself stud." He didn't stop stroking while he was speaking in fact he moved his hand faster along Jay's shaft.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Roosvelt

Jayden Roosvelt

PostSubject: Re: Naughty or nice   Naughty or nice - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 2:50 pm

Jay was really enjoying that moment, it was so exciting to be fooling around in the library with a guy that his mind was almost blank, he was just enjoying the feeling of the boy's mouth and tongue. As he spoke a smirk appeared in Jay's face and shivered heavily at the stroke Ian was offering to him.

He couldn't help but leaned down close to him and kissed him roughly and briefly pulling away again winking sensually at Ian.
"I like people with experience...and it seems that you have a lot..." he muttered again still smirking, wondering how it would feel to go further and fill Ian's body with his member.
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: Naughty or nice   Naughty or nice - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 3:24 pm

The kiss took Ian by surprise and he couldn't help but moan into it and nip softly at Jay's bottom lip. While Jay talked Ian resumed licking at the head of Jay's member while stroking the rest. Jay's words made him grin. "Oh if you think this is good I've got plenty more to show you." His voice was low and husky as he took Jay's member back into his mouth and started bobbing along it again.

Although Ian seemed confidant he was pretty nervous about moving things to the next level. He'd never bottomed for another guy for, and while he wanted Jay to be his first the idea scared him. He shook his head and focused on pleasuring Jay right now working harder on the member in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Roosvelt

Jayden Roosvelt

PostSubject: Re: Naughty or nice   Naughty or nice - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 5:27 pm

Jay chuckled softly at his words but the next thing he was able to think was how good Ian's mouth worked on his member. He left soft moans come out his throat, controlling everytime for if some curious person looked at them, but nobody seemed to be aware of what was happening yet.

His mind flew again to how it would feel to have Ian bottomed for him. For what they had spoke the day they met, he'd been the dominant his whole life, but Jay was absolutely sure not to bottom for anybody never....at least he fell truly in love with a guy, what he actually doubted, but everything could happen.
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: Naughty or nice   Naughty or nice - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 6:10 pm

While Ian worked on Jay's member in his mouth he was softly rubbing his own through his boxers, the situation was just too hot for him not to. He started humming as he sucked on Jay sending vibrations through the older teen's shaft. Looking up at Jay and feeling the hard shaft buried in his throat Ian decided he was going to do something he'd never done before. He was going to swallow.

Back to top Go down
Jayden Roosvelt

Jayden Roosvelt

PostSubject: Re: Naughty or nice   Naughty or nice - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 6:24 pm

Jay would have liked to stroke Ian's member while the boy was working his member but the position they had made it actually difficult, but it made Jay even hotter to see him rubbing his own member through his boxers.

When he felt Ian's gaze meeting his own, it was too much. He sighed huskily and sank his hands again in his hair, taking control of the boys movements. He started moving his head slowly up and down but after a while he was pushing his member deep to his throat feeling that if they kept things like that, he would end in his mouth soon.
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: Naughty or nice   Naughty or nice - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 6:31 pm

Ian moaned a bit when Jay took control and started moving his head. He wasn't used to this, and if he were honest with himself it turned him on. As Jay moved his head Ian did his part and worked his tongue eagerly on whatever he could. He was continually inhaling Jay's scent and it was driving him wild. By this point he was not only willing to let Jay finish in his mouth, but he wanted him to.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Roosvelt

Jayden Roosvelt

PostSubject: Re: Naughty or nice   Naughty or nice - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 3:05 am

Ian's mouth felt so good that it was hard for Jay to think. He just kept moving Ian's head combining slow and fast movements, smirking because having the control turned him really on, it always did even he was with a girl.

After a few minutes, Jay couldn't stand it more and pushed his member deep and hard into Ian's throat feeling an orgasmic shudder along his spine, finishing in his throat and mouth with a not so covert moan.
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: Naughty or nice   Naughty or nice - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 3:29 am

Ian was a bit disappointed that Jay had shot his load right into his throat as he'd wanted to taste it. He pulled himself off of Jay's member and licked at the head trying to get whatever he could off of it. When he was saisfied that he'd gotten all he could he tucked Jay back into his boxers and got from underneath the table.

"I take it I did a good job?" he asked with a smirk and tugged on his shirt to straighten up. Jay didn't need to answer, as his moans were proof enough to Ian that he did good. But still like a puppy, part of him wanted to hear the praise.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Roosvelt

Jayden Roosvelt

PostSubject: Re: Naughty or nice   Naughty or nice - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 2:46 pm

He let Ian lick his member drawing a smile on his face feeling much relaxed than he had been for a long time. When Ian tucked Jay back into his boxers, he zipped and buttoned his pants with a smirk in his face at the boy's words.

He leaned in close to his ear and whispered still feeling slightly hot "You are a great sucker puppy, I like your mouth....how would it be to go further some day?" he asked biting his ear lobe and when he leaned back he winked at Ian, still smirking.
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: Naughty or nice   Naughty or nice - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 3:27 pm

Ian laughed and grinned at Jay despite turning a little red in the face at the way Jay worded his compliment. "I really like the thought of going further with you one day." Ian admitted with a bashful smile on his face as he rubbed the back of his neck.

He tried to casually rearrange himself so he was more comfortable in his own pants while they talked. "Actually...I'm uhm...would you be intrested in spending part of the Summer in Italy. I inherited the villa my dad has there and I was gonna go check it out, and don't wanna go alone."
Back to top Go down
Jayden Roosvelt

Jayden Roosvelt

PostSubject: Re: Naughty or nice   Naughty or nice - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 5:50 pm

Jay smirked at Ian's sudden shyness, but he was so cute with that bashful smile on his face, that Jay didn't comment anything, just grinned softly at him.

Jay stretchened him self on the chair absently looking at Ian, but he almost fell off the cair at his words, even though he smirked.
"Are you inviting me to go to Italy with you?" Jay asked surprised "Well of course, I've never been to Italy and I'd love to, so I totally accept your invitation" he said with a now bright and sincere smile.
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: Naughty or nice   Naughty or nice - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 6:09 pm

When Jay said that he's go to Italy with him Ian could barley contain his excitement and he leapt out of his seat and hugged the other boy tightly. When he realized that his pants were still open he pulled away and took his seat again blushing heavily.

"Great," he tried not to seem to eager, even though the thought made him wanna bounce in excitement. He smiled brightly at Jay and twirled a quill around in his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Roosvelt

Jayden Roosvelt

PostSubject: Re: Naughty or nice   Naughty or nice - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 6:56 pm

When Ian hugged him, Jay chuckled hugging him back and when the boy pulled back Jay glanced down noticing that Ian's pants were still open so he smirked.

"Try to keep the beast in it's cage for today" he said playfully with a wink and ruffled Ian's hair slightly. "So then when exactly are we going to trip? I mean, I'll have another trip for a few days in my birthday" he said smiling, remembering his conversation with Gwen.
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: Naughty or nice   Naughty or nice - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 7:06 pm

Ian grinned at Jay as he struggled briefly to get his pants buttoned up over his still hard member. He'd more than likely just head up to his room and take care of it later. "I think I might need a bigger cage for this beast."

He chuckled and idily tapped his fingers on the top of the table, "Well I'm more than likely going to be there all Summer. So...you can pretty much just drop by whenever."
Back to top Go down
Jayden Roosvelt

Jayden Roosvelt

PostSubject: Re: Naughty or nice   Naughty or nice - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 9:19 pm

Jay chuckled and leaned against him, rubbing him briefly over his pants smirking.
"Maybe I could take care of this?" he said playfully biting his own lip and then leaned back again listening to him.

"Oh sounds cool, I guess I would go before my bithday" he said with a soft smile
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: Naughty or nice   Naughty or nice - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 12:18 am

Ian let out a quiet content growling noise, like you'd heasr from a dog as you were petting it. "Well I'm not gonna stop you if you want to, but you don't gotta." For some reason Ian didn't think Jay was offering to suck him off, and one hand was pretty much the same as the other.

"I'll be sure to think up a very special birthday surprise for you."
Ian said suggestively with a less than innocent smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Roosvelt

Jayden Roosvelt

PostSubject: Re: Naughty or nice   Naughty or nice - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 6:56 am

Jay was doubting about sucking him off, or using his hand to help him. He had never sucked a guy and it seemed like too submissieve for him, but he could do a favour to Ian, as he had done such a great job with his member. While thinking he kept his smirk on his face listening to him.

"A surprise? What kind of surprise?" he asked purring as a cat and looking at him with a brief flash of lust and desire running through his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: Naughty or nice   Naughty or nice - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 7:08 am

With a laugh Ian reached up and ruffled Jay;s hair, "If I told you now it wouldn't be much of a surprise now would it." He had a bright grin on his face as he boldly wrapped his arms around Jay's neck and pulled him down for a kiss.

When he pulled away he just barely moved his head keeping his forehead pressed against Jay;s. "Sorry...you just taste really good, I couldn't help myself."
Back to top Go down
Jayden Roosvelt

Jayden Roosvelt

PostSubject: Re: Naughty or nice   Naughty or nice - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 7:37 am

Jay chuckled when Ian ruffled his hair and smirked at his words, but he was not able to say anything else, as he found himself in a passionate kiss with the boy. He had been taken by surpirse but returned the kiss happily.

As Ian pulled away Jay smiled, not moving either, just resting his own hands on the boy's thighs. "Don't worry, it's not disturbing, you also taste good puppy" Jay whispered with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: Naughty or nice   Naughty or nice - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 7:57 am

Ian playfull ran his fingers through the hair at the nape of Jay's neck burying his face in the crook of his neck. He inhaled deeply and let out a content sigh as he nibbled softly making a trail up along Jay's neck, then down his jawline, before finally placing a kiss on his lips once again.

:I'm glad you think so,"
Ian said with a smile on his face. He wished that he could freeze this moment and relive it over and over again. Being with Jay sort of felt right to Ian, even though in the back of head he was reminding himself that Jay was straight. He couldn't help but pretending like this meant something more than it did.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Roosvelt

Jayden Roosvelt

PostSubject: Re: Naughty or nice   Naughty or nice - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 6:59 pm

Jay shivered as he felt Ian's mouth over his neck again, but when he reached his lips, Jay smiled and kissed him in return softly. At his words, Jay also smiled. Ian was a really nice boy but unfortunately he had some other lips in his mind, at least still. It would probably had been the first and last time he kissed Rey, but as she was his platonic love, he wouldn't forget it too easily. And even he had enjoyed a lot the time with Ian, Jay needed him to know, and to be sure about what that meant for him, well for them. Even he was sure that in Italy.....well better not thinking about it now.

With a sigh he looked at Ian's eyes "Puppy, what does this exactly mean to you?" he asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: Naughty or nice   Naughty or nice - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 2:02 am

Ian sighed and ran his fingers through his hair as he looked up at Jay, "Why does it have to mean anything?" He chewed on his bottom lip a bit before looking away a bit. "I mean don't get me wrong I wouldn't mind if it did. Trust me, you're the kind of guy I've always wanted to be with. And if I thought for a moment I stood a shot with you it'd probably mean something." He finally looked up at Jay and gave him a bit of a charming smile. "But I know that you're straight so I'm not getting my hopes up or anything. Why can't we just enjoy being young horny teenage boys?"
Back to top Go down
Jayden Roosvelt

Jayden Roosvelt

PostSubject: Re: Naughty or nice   Naughty or nice - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 7:10 am

Jay smiled in relief at his words, that was exactly what he needed to hear. When Ian finished speaking, Jay hugged him tightly and smiled at him.

"That was exactly the answer that I was expecting puppy" he said with a soft chuckle "Of course we can enjoy being young horny teenage boys. I just enjoyed really a lot" he added with a wink.

"So then, what part of Italy are you going to spend your summer?" he asked "I need to know where to go to find you" He added with a wink
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: Naughty or nice   Naughty or nice - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 7:48 am

Ian smiled when Jay hugged him end returned it placing a kiss on his cheek when he pulled away. He leaned back in his seat and thought about what he'd just said, and while every word of it was true he really was wishing that it wasn't the case. But he wasn'y going to let himself fret about that. Since he couldn't have Jay the way he really wanted, he'd be content with what he could get.

"Oh it's a small town Padua," he replied, "it's a little bit South of Venice."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naughty or nice   Naughty or nice - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Naughty or nice
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: The Next Generation :: Parties/Gatherings/Balls-
Jump to: