Hogwarts: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Naughty or nice

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jayden Roosvelt

Jayden Roosvelt

Naughty or nice - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naughty or nice   Naughty or nice - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 8:12 am

Jay had definitely to put his feelings in order before moving steps with Ian or with anyone else. He was just in the same situation he had been with Emmy, he was not going to play with anyone's feelings and that included Ian, and himself. When he had his mind in order, then he would be able to think about what was happening to him with Ian, and how he had let the boy make moves on him so easily.

When he named Padua, Jay's eyes sparkled, and they Sparkled even more when he then named Venice.
"Oh, awesome" he said with his eyes sparking and a bright smile on his lips "Would you bring me to Venice? Huh, I think I will love our time there" he added with a soft chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: Naughty or nice   Naughty or nice - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 8:53 am

"Course was can go to Venice," Ian said with a huge grin. He remembered spending time at the villa growing up and how the family would go and spend the day in Venice. The sinking city really was a beautiful sight that everyone should look at least once in their lives. A moonlight night at the right spot in the city was the most romantic and beautiful thing in the world.

The thought of experiencing that with Jay was enough to turn Ian a bright red and he had to force himself to stay on track. He ran his fingers through his hair and shook it to let the locks fall in front of his eyes. Under the table his hand was resting casually on Jay's knee while he talked. "We can also go on a day trip to Rome and so some shopping and stuff. Oh, and making a wish at the Treve Fountain, no trip to Italy is complete without that."
Back to top Go down
Jayden Roosvelt

Jayden Roosvelt

PostSubject: Re: Naughty or nice   Naughty or nice - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 3:17 pm

Jay bounced a bit in his char as the plans were getting better. He had noticed that Ian's hand was resting on his knee but he didn't mind at all. A bright smile appeared in his head.

"Yes! I'd love to visit Rome!" he said excited and sighed happily "Oh yeah...The Treve Fountain...I've heard so much about it..." he muttered as he was lost in a dream, and he remembered that his summer seemed to come exciting and full of activities.

"Oh and well, don't be so sure that you'll spend all the summer in Italy. I'm moving to live alone and I'm prepearing a party for my birthday a few days after I arrive from my trip to Spain"
Back to top Go down
Ian MacAllister

Ian MacAllister

PostSubject: Re: Naughty or nice   Naughty or nice - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 9:34 am

Ian grinned brightly and couldn't help but chuckle at how cute it was that Jay was so excited about visiting Italy. This summer for Ian was turning out better and better. First he was getting to spend it in one of his favorite places in the world. Secondly he'd get to spend time outside of school with Pat and Jay.

When Jay started talking about moving out and stuff Ian couldn't help but crack a joke, "Oh you're getting your place huh? Maybe next time we fool around we can do it in a bed? Ya know if there is a next time." He laughed a little and shook his head. "But seriously that sounds great. Just give me an address and a date and I'll be there bud."
Back to top Go down
Jayden Roosvelt

Jayden Roosvelt

PostSubject: Re: Naughty or nice   Naughty or nice - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:16 pm

Jay couldn't help but laughed with Ian.
"Sounds like a great plan, I'd need to try my new big bed and check if it's comfy and that stuff" he said winking with a smirk dancing on his lips, and then he nodded "Sure I will, when I have idea about the adress and the date" he said with a smile and leaned against Ian resting his head on the boy's shoulder wondering if Ian could help him with potions.

Jay traced circles over the younger's upper thigh and looked at him still resting his head on Ian's shoulder. "Hey puppy..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naughty or nice   Naughty or nice - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Naughty or nice
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: The Next Generation :: Parties/Gatherings/Balls-
Jump to: