Hogwarts: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Enjoying the Sunshine

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jayden Roosvelt

Jayden Roosvelt

Enjoying the Sunshine - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Sunshine   Enjoying the Sunshine - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 8:55 pm

Soon, Jay reached the castle's door, but he was still worried about his ex. Besides the arguments she was important to him, and he wouldn't forgive himself if something happened to her at the forest. Doubting he finally decided to wait for her there, at the entrance. His plan was inventing an excuse when he saw her appear.

After five minutes waiting he started to worry and took a cigarrette, smoking it slowly to relax himself. He sat down, he stood up, he walked around, but when he looked at his watch and almost an hour had passed, he really worried. Even she had gone through the forest, the way to the castle was not so long. Doubting again about what to do, he growled painfully, trully worried and started walking down to where they went before, and to the forest following her steps, trying to find her.

Soon he was running. When he reached the forest he lightened his wand as much as he could to guide his steps at the same time he was looking for her. He walked the way that headed to the castle, hoping that she hadn't been so stupid to go to the inner forest.

After a while, when he was starting to desperate he saw a body against a tree. Hoping for her to be okay he ran towards the figure, noticing that she really was Fallon when he was nearer. He got on his knees when he saw her, and soon he noticed that her head was bleeding.
"Shit" he muttered and looked to her eyes. She didn't seem to be conscious, but not totally unconscious either.

Jay slapped her face gently with his fingers trying to make her react "Hey...hey! Fallon! Come on, look at me, come on honey..." He was pointing at her with the light of his wand, but he was wondering what the hell was happening to him. Everyone important to him was having issues when he was near. First Gwen and her blindness, and now Fallon. He'd probably spend a nice summer alone inside his four walls without seeing anyone.
Back to top Go down
Fallon Weasley

Fallon Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Sunshine   Enjoying the Sunshine - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:04 pm

Fallon really had no idea how long she had been out for when she heard her name being called and felt the slaps against her cheek. She should have known better than a. to go into the forest to escape him and b. to take off running when she heard the noises behind her. One of the clumsiest people she knew something bad always seemed to happen when she ran and after this last time she had better start remembering that tiny fact.

Wincing slightly with her eyes still closed she shook her head slightly, trying to ignore the throbbing pain on the side of her head. "no..my head hurts. I fell." she mumbled quietly not wanting to open her eyes. Hoping the pain would go if she sat there another moment she tried to curl up away from him, forgetting the fact that she was on the forest floor. Tucking her head against her arm she cringed as she remembered something chasing her, "somethings out there, something chasing me." she muttered as she shook slightly.
Back to top Go down
http://afterthewar.darkbb.com/
Jayden Roosvelt

Jayden Roosvelt

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Sunshine   Enjoying the Sunshine - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:29 pm

He frowned looking at her.
"Yes, I've noticed that you fell, but come on, you have to open you eres, come on I only want to help you" he whispered grabbing her face again with his hand, trying not to move much her head and trying to find any spell that would help him with it. He was able to think about muggle cures for her head, but nothing magical.

When he saw her cringing and heard her words he looked around trying to see or hear something. He shook his head and hugged her. "There's nothing out there dear. I don't know how much have you been here, but I swear there's nothing chasing you" he said softly, making silently appear some gauze and some plaster to clean and cover her gap. Jay released her a bit and let her back rest against the tree and took a bit of gauze.

"This might hurt" he said softly and lighting with his wand, he started to clean the wound. It was not too deep, which was a great point, but still he wanted to clean it from the blood and the dust of the forest's ground.
Back to top Go down
Fallon Weasley

Fallon Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Sunshine   Enjoying the Sunshine - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:37 pm

Fallon knew that even if he didn't hear anything that something was out there and that something or someone had been chasing her through the forest and shivering still she tried to curl up more against the tree. If her head hadn't been pounding she would have gotten up and taken off running again.

Wincing as he touched her face she finally opened her eyes and looked up at him with a frown. "Something was following me, i..i heard it crashing behind me. I took off running and I must have tripped." she said as she spoke silently, her eyes lowered to the ground. Closing her eyes she turned away from him as much as possible but it didn't do any good as he moved closer and started to clean the gash on the side of her forehead.

It hurt like hell though and feeling lightheaded again she slumped backwards half conscious and half out, trying to ignore the pain in her head and her ankle which was now beginning to throb a bit and her only conclusion was she twisted it when she fell. And she certainly wasn't going to tell him that it hurt as well.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Roosvelt

Jayden Roosvelt

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Sunshine   Enjoying the Sunshine - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:57 pm

A brief grin appeared in Jay's face when she opened her eyes again, but rolled his at her words, sighing.
"Okay, whatever whas following you is gone. Now we are alone here, fortunately or not, there's only you and me here" he said, noticing how she was trying to avoid him. He contained another snort, just because it was not the moment, her head needed to be cured and then Jay would take care of the rest of her body before bringing her back to the school.

When she slumped back, Jay worried again, but she still seemed to be conscious, at least she was half conscious. When he finally finished cleaning the gash, he took a bit more of gauze to cover it and fixed it to her head with the plaster. Thank god the wound was not so big, so the gauze just looked like a slightly overized band aid.

As he felt glad of the result on her forehead, he started checking her body, starting from her hands, arms and shoulders, noticing she had some scratches, but nothing more important, and he kept on checking her sides and stomach, trying to keep hes hands away from dangerous zone or the next one with a great gash in his head would be him.
Back to top Go down
Fallon Weasley

Fallon Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Sunshine   Enjoying the Sunshine - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 10:04 pm

Fallon could still hear him through the haze of pain and she doubted what he was saying was true. She knew that somewhere out there in the forest something was lurking..waiting for the right moment to strike. What would happen next was something she did not want to imagine. Feeling his fingers move against her forehead she bit her lip to keep from whimpering not wanting him to know she was in more pain than she was letting on.

After a long moment her eyes flashed open and she could have swore she heard something moving through the underbrush again. "Please..Jay help me up. We've got to get back up to the castle. Its coming back for me. I swear..I'm telling you something is out here." Pushing gently against the tree she decided just to help herself up and nearly fell back down in the process, between the dizziness and the pain in her ankle. "ow ow ow. great I think I twisted my ankle."

Looking around she narrowed her eyes trying to see if there was anything out there or if it really were her imagination playing tricks on her.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Roosvelt

Jayden Roosvelt

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Sunshine   Enjoying the Sunshine - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 10:18 pm

He was still cheking her body, more or less over her hips, keeping his ears open to any stange sound. But he only was hearing the soft breeze when she suddenly flashed her eyes open and asked him to help her up. He was about to do it when he saw her trying to stand up alone, and he had to held her and help her back down when she almost fell. As she said about her ankle he pointed at her feet with the light and yes, for sure she had twisted it. But well, for that he had a great spell he would use. Reyna had used it with him after he had punched a wall when Fallon broke up with him.

He saw her looking around and sighed. Before doing anything to her ankle he had to make her relax, so he pointed around with his wand as far as he could. He also stood up and walked a few steps further to let her check that there only were they both there. He got on his knees again next to her. "See? there's nothing here, relax, you are safe. I won't let anything to happen to you.....anything else" he muttered and pointed at her twisted ankle "You'll feel like this burns, but you'll feel better in a few seconds" he said and murmured "Episkey"
Back to top Go down
Fallon Weasley

Fallon Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Sunshine   Enjoying the Sunshine - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 10:30 pm

Fallon cringed as he lowered her back to the ground, all she wanted to do was get out of the forest and back up to the safety of the castle where nothing could hurt them. It didn't matter what he said at this point she knew that something was out there, she could feel its eyes on her even then. But it was obvious he either didn't hear it or didn't believe her and nothing she could do would change his mind.

When he got up and moved away she reached out towards him afraid to be left alone even for a minute and as soon as he turned back around she dropped her arm back to her lap. Shaking her head at him as he dropped down beside her she bit her lip once more. "Me falling isn't your fault. Like I said I was running and I tripped over something." Watching him in the pale light as he reached for her ankle she yelped after he muttered the spell. She felt a slight tingling sensation and as soon as it passed slightly she motioned for him to help him up again.

"Please. We need to hurry and get up to the castle as soon as possible."
Back to top Go down
Jayden Roosvelt

Jayden Roosvelt

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Sunshine   Enjoying the Sunshine - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 10:44 pm

As soon as she motioned him again he rolled his eyes once more and got next to her tossing one of her arms over his shoulders and wrapped one of his own arms around her waist.
"Okay, I'll bring you back to the castle, come on" he said standing up, holding her tightly, not letting her fall again and started walking out of the forest.

When they were almost reaching the courtyard, only a few steps before he could go out of the forest he heard something strange behind them. His nerves attacked him, but he was not going to addmit he had heard it, or look backwards to check what it was. He just kept on walking quickly till they were more or less on a half way back to the castle and away from the forest. He started to walk slowler and looked at her again.
"How are you feeling" he asked softly still really worried for her.
Back to top Go down
Fallon Weasley

Fallon Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Sunshine   Enjoying the Sunshine - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 10:52 pm

She was appreciative that he had thought enough about her to come looking for her but she could only focus on getting them out of the forest and away from what was stalking her. Tucking herself against his side as tightly as she could she dug her wand out of her pocket and held it with a trembling hand in front of her. "Thank you Jay.." she muttered as he held her up.

As they reached the edge of the forest she heard the movement behind her but refused to look back only tucking her face against his side more. "I...I'm..I'll be fine promise." Even as he slowed down she wanted to go faster. She wouldn't feel safe until she was within the stone walls of the castle. "Thank you for coming to look for me. I ..I don't know what would happened if you wouldn't have came. I owe you big time."
Back to top Go down
Jayden Roosvelt

Jayden Roosvelt

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Sunshine   Enjoying the Sunshine - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 2:52 pm

Jay kept on walking, holding her tightly just in case, he imagined that she should be feeling a it dizzy thanks to the gash on her head. After her words he frowned looking at the ground.
"You don't owe me anything" he said "I usually take care of people who are important to me even things aren't at the best point, so you don't need to thank me about being caring. If you want the truth I was doubting about letting you on your own luck, but I couldn't. I guess you mean too much for me" he said with a sigh "And well, I'm sorry about before's thing, I just needed to get everything out, but as usual I didn't choose the best moment or the best form for doing it"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the Sunshine   Enjoying the Sunshine - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Enjoying the Sunshine
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: The Next Generation :: Parties/Gatherings/Balls-
Jump to: