Hogwarts: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ehm, yeah just igore the new kid...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blaine Summers

Blaine Summers

Ehm, yeah just igore the new kid... Empty
PostSubject: Ehm, yeah just igore the new kid...   Ehm, yeah just igore the new kid... EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 3:33 am

Blaine had never been so lost in his life. Between running from Peeved, running through the bloody baron and being numerously challenged by Sir Cadogen he had somehow maneged to get in his common room.
"Holy crap" he gasped shaking his head once inside. It was empty, too bad, he had been hoping to see Rhi again.
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon Summers

Rhiannon Summers

PostSubject: Re: Ehm, yeah just igore the new kid...   Ehm, yeah just igore the new kid... EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 10:59 am

Rhiannon was dashing down the halls. She was having a race with a light she had conjured. Lame, she knew, but it kept her fit outside of the gym, and she could always use a little more exercise every day. Dashing to the commons, she jumped up and down in victory as she won. Saying the password, she walked in, not paying attention to where she was going, so she ran into someone and fell flat on her but. She was really going to have to change if she wanted to avoid getting hurt. "Ow," she whined softly before looking up who she had ran into.

Smiling, she jumped up of the ground and hugged Blaine tight. She enjoyed seeing him, and now she had all the time she could, at least before having to go to bed and classes that is. "You know, I think we should have a different way of bumping into each other. Like not having me run into you literally," she laughed and kissed his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Summers

Blaine Summers

PostSubject: Re: Ehm, yeah just igore the new kid...   Ehm, yeah just igore the new kid... EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 4:31 pm

Blaine chuckled and hugged her back before gently pushing a strand of hair behind her ear.
" I don't mind" he smiled and kissed her cheek before gently resting his fingers beneath her chin giving her the oppurtunity to oppose before gently kissing her. "I think the whole knocking me over thing is cute" he smiled. He'd wanted to do that since their date together and hoped to Merlin she wouldn't reject him.
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon Summers

Rhiannon Summers

PostSubject: Re: Ehm, yeah just igore the new kid...   Ehm, yeah just igore the new kid... EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 5:34 pm

Rhiannon grinned as he pushed a strand of hair behind her ear. "Don't mind?" she questioned softly. Perhaps he was a lot different than her, but she was not sure how it would not annoy him. Before too long though, she felt his lips gently touch hers, and she kissed him back just as so. She had wanted to kiss him since their date "Cute?" she giggled in a question, "How is me virtually tackling you everytime we meet cute? Sounds painful to me actually," she giggled again, softly kissing him once more.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Summers

Blaine Summers

PostSubject: Re: Ehm, yeah just igore the new kid...   Ehm, yeah just igore the new kid... EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 6:14 pm

He chuckled kissing her back, "Mhhmm, I still like it. Any excuse to hug you is likeable" he chuckled, "maybe we should get out of the entrance, no need to scare the little firsties" he smiled gently pulling her to a large beanbag and playing with a strand of her hair kissing her cheek.
"Roadrunner," he began hoping he wasn't going too fast, "Rhi would you... Would you be my girlfriend?" he asked smiling.
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon Summers

Rhiannon Summers

PostSubject: Re: Ehm, yeah just igore the new kid...   Ehm, yeah just igore the new kid... EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 12:57 am

Rhiannon giggled and blushed slightly. Seemed he did that to her more often than not. "Well hugs are always nice. Perhaps under nicer circumstances? I am always willing to hug you," she smiled sweetly. Nodding and smiling, she walked with him to a bean bag and sat down with him. So comfortable, she was glad there places she could relax.

Getting comfortable, she took in a small sharp breath as he asked if she would be his girlfriend. It's not like he had asked her to marry him, but it still surprised her. Blinking quickly, she shook her head and finally managed a smile on her face rather than the shocked look. "Blaine," she paused and ruffled her blonde curls gently, "I... I will be your girlfriend!" she stated proudly, kissing him a little more passionately than they had kissed before.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Summers

Blaine Summers

PostSubject: Re: Ehm, yeah just igore the new kid...   Ehm, yeah just igore the new kid... EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 9:12 am

Blaine had been a bit worried when she'd looked shocked but let a wide grin slip on his face when she said yes and kissed her back wrapping his arm around her gently.
"well then I'm glad" he murmured kissing her letting his hand carress her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon Summers

Rhiannon Summers

PostSubject: Re: Ehm, yeah just igore the new kid...   Ehm, yeah just igore the new kid... EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:44 pm

Grinning, she wrapped her arms around his neck as they kissed. She could not have imagined that she would have a boyfriend, let alone one so sweet like Blaine. "I am too," she replied softly as she kissed him once more. Taking in a sharp breath as she got an idea, she grinned and kissed him. "One second, I want to go get something."

Getting off the bean bag, she went to the girls dorm and grabbed her black bag that had her sketch book in it and brought it down. Taking her seat once more, she smiled. "I figure since we are now a couple," she giggled ecstatically at the thought, "One of those, I guess, cute little present like things are in order? I say I will make a drawing of us," she stated proudly as she pulled her sketch book open to a new page. "Might be too soon, but I just had the inspiration to draw us," she admitted sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Summers

Blaine Summers

PostSubject: Re: Ehm, yeah just igore the new kid...   Ehm, yeah just igore the new kid... EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 6:34 pm

Blaine chuckled as he waited. After his last relationship he had been wary of romance, but Rhi just changed everything. He found himself thinking of her always, finding any quirks endearing and absolutly adoring the sheepish look she was wearing.
he kissed her when she cane back and he grinned at her idea. "I say it's a great idea and I can't wait to see it. I wonder if it's as breathtakingly beatiful as the original." he smiled kissing her again. Then he knew just what to give her, "Baby, I know something you'll love, but you'll have to wait a few days for me to finish it." he said softly kissing the top of her head.
He had the perfect surprise.
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon Summers

Rhiannon Summers

PostSubject: Re: Ehm, yeah just igore the new kid...   Ehm, yeah just igore the new kid... EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 7:03 pm

Rhiannon smiled brightly. Art was a talent for her, and she was going to expound upon it in anyway possible. Sure she had some drawing the most would deam as... not exactly appropriate, but with the right mind set, they would see the beauty. Kissing him again she beamed. "Hmmm, I am sure I can shoot to make it just as so," she winked as she began simple gesture drawings of her face and his.

As he said that he had something for her, it piqued her interest. "Oh? Now I have to know what it is. I don't care how long it takes," she retorted back with a sweet smile. Not very many people got away with telling her that they had a surprise and not tell her what it is. No, she had to know. She smiled as he kissed the top of her head and she kissed his nose back.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Summers

Blaine Summers

PostSubject: Re: Ehm, yeah just igore the new kid...   Ehm, yeah just igore the new kid... EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 12:06 pm

(OoC: sry it took so long. Little sister+bad grades=limited laptop time. BTW ur surprise is finished Wink )

Blaine smiled kissing her sweetly.
"Nope. Not telling. That would ruin the surprise." he stage-whispered chuckling. He got out his own notebook and started writing down some ideas for her present and humming an unknown tune while resting an arm around her shoulder.

(Ur surprise: https://hpnextgen.rpg-board.net/t1080-happy-valentines-day#11950 )
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon Summers

Rhiannon Summers

PostSubject: Re: Ehm, yeah just igore the new kid...   Ehm, yeah just igore the new kid... EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:11 pm

Rhiannon giggled softly and kissed him back tenderly. She was never one to go without a fight, but she figured if she pestered him too much, he would not show her. Sighing softly with a defeated look upon her face, she replied. "Darn. Well then I shall just relish the thought that I have a surprise coming my way," she snickered softly as she began jotting down the vague features of how she would like them posed. Would certainly be a lot of work to do to make what she had planned, but she was willing to take the time out. Especially for him.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Summers

Blaine Summers

PostSubject: Re: Ehm, yeah just igore the new kid...   Ehm, yeah just igore the new kid... EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 11:50 am

He kissed her neck softly before watching her as she drew.
She was...beautiful.
He smiled to himself as he jotted down a few words and notes. He had never done this before. But he´d try.
For her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ehm, yeah just igore the new kid...   Ehm, yeah just igore the new kid... Empty

Back to top Go down

Ehm, yeah just igore the new kid...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: The Next Generation :: Parties/Gatherings/Balls-
Jump to: