Hogwarts: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Broom, New Year, New Everything

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New Broom, New Year, New Everything Empty
PostSubject: New Broom, New Year, New Everything   New Broom, New Year, New Everything EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 5:31 pm

Heading outside, dressed in emerald green hoodie, jeans, and sneakers, Reyna made her way to the Quidditch pitch, new Lightning Bolt in hand and grin on her face. She hadn't seen much of the boy who had given her the broom since Christmas, but she wasn't worried. She knew Ryan had alot to deal with right now, what with Trista being at Hogwarts now and also Blake having his baby. Reyna wasn't the clingy type either. Aside from all that, she trusted Ryan. Whole-heartedly.

Stepping foot into the pitch, Reyna didn't waste time in mounting her broom and pushing off from the ground. She rose fast into the air, shooting up well above the stands of the pitch, and deciding to really test both the broom and her skills, she brought her broom into a nosedive, shooting straight down like a rocket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Broom, New Year, New Everything   New Broom, New Year, New Everything EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 11:31 pm

Ryan was in his common room and decided to go look for Reyna. He asked some of the girls in their house where she might be and they told him to go to the Quidditch Pitch. He smiled. She must've been on her broom. They might've been in the same house but they didn't get to see each other all the time. Ryan liked to spend a lot of his free time in his room. Everywhere else was too chaotic and he didn't want anyone to question him about Reyna, Blake, or anything else. He loved Reyna with his whole heart but he didn't know if everyone else knew that. Once he left the inside of the school, he headed for the Quidditch Pitch. Reyna wasn't on the ground so he decided to search the sky for her. She must've already been flying around. So far he didn't see her but was sure she'd probably be able to see him from way up there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Broom, New Year, New Everything   New Broom, New Year, New Everything EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 2:02 am

Pulling out of the dive just in time, Reyna shot back up into the sky with a wide grin on her face. Flying was always exhilerating to her, and it made her feel free and light. She did a few laps around the pitch, doing a few loop de loops as she did. Coming around one of the turns, she spotted someone walk into the pitch. Curious, she flew down and closer inspection had her realizing it was Ryan.

Landing easily next to him, she dismounted her broom and jumped into his arms, giving him a kiss as she did so. Pulling back, she smiled up at him, hair windswept and eyes shinning brightly. "And just where have you been hiding Black?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Broom, New Year, New Everything   New Broom, New Year, New Everything EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 2:11 am

Ryan saw Reyna come down next to him and a wide grin formed on his face. He missed her more than he had originally realized. He caught her and kissed her lovingly and passionately. He ran his hand over her hair to fix it for her and move it out of her face. "I've been in my room hoping my beautiful girlfriend would drop by and spend a few nights with me but for some reason she hasn't been around." He smiled and kissed her again. "I missed you beautiful. I hope you like your broom. It looked like you were having fun. Sorry to come ruin it but I missed you too much to wait any longer to see you." It was true. It was killing him that he hadn't seen her since Christmas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Broom, New Year, New Everything   New Broom, New Year, New Everything EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 4:48 pm

"Well I'll remember to drop by next time you decide to confine yourself to your dorm." Reyna responded with a smirk. "Sorry I didn't. I just thought maybe you needed some time to yourself. You know, considering everything going on and whatnot..." She trailed off, shrugging lightly. Smiling up at him, she stood on tip toes and placed a sweet kiss to his lips. "I missed you too Pup. And I'm glad you came out, even if you did interrupt my flight." She whispered to him, smirking at the end.

It didn't bother her that she had been interrupted. She had, after all, been flying around for about half an hour before Ryan had showed up, so it wasn't like she hadn't gotten much time to try out her new broom. Not to mention she was always genuinely happy to see Ryan whenever she did see him, and everything else paled in comparison to spending time with him.

Pulling away from him again and dropping to the ground and sitting cross legged in the grass, she grinned up at him. "So what's new since Christmas?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Broom, New Year, New Everything   New Broom, New Year, New Everything EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 5:02 pm

"I might be confining myself to my dorm for another few nights if you can take a break from your busy schedule to come see me. I miss having you in my arms." Everyday he thought about their first date and how she fell asleep and then he carried her to his bed and they spent their first night together. It was just the first of many. "Baby I always want you around with me. I never need time away from you. Maybe I should've dropped by your dorm." He returned her kiss. When she sat on the ground he laid down next to her and pulled her down to hold her. "I love you with my whole heart, Reyna." He whispered and kissed the top of his head. He wished they could get married and run away from all the chaotic-ness. "Blake's having a girl." He told her. "I was relieved because I want us to have the first boy...But when I talked to Blake...she...she kissed me." He didn't want to say it. He knew it could mess everything up for them and he never wanted to lose Reyna.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Broom, New Year, New Everything   New Broom, New Year, New Everything EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 7:00 pm

Reyna let loose a pleased grin when he said he always wanted her around, and laughed lightly when he laid down next to her and pulled her down into his arms. She sighed and closed her eyes, enjoying being with him again. The whole scene was perfect. That is until his last few words escaped his lips and made their way to her ears. Reyna automatically shot back uo into a sitting position, but she refrained from assuming anything. She trusted Ryan to atleast tell her the truth. Because she deserved that much.

Arching a brow at him, she clearly didn't looked pleased, but atleast she hadn't pulled her wand. Yet. "Oh? And?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Broom, New Year, New Everything   New Broom, New Year, New Everything EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 7:10 pm

Ryan knew he was bound to get into a lot of trouble with Reyna. He hoped the fact he told her what really had happened would save him at least a little bit. He was so scared to lose her forever. It made him sick. He sat up and looked down at his hand which was still messed up. "It was like someone took over my body. In my head I knew it was wrong every bit of me wanted to pull away. No part of me wanted her, nothing. But for some reason I did kiss back and I really don't know why." He shook his head. Now that he was telling Reyna everything it sounded stupid and fake but it wasn't. He was being honest. "When I finally could control myself it was like I forgot everything that had just happened and then I got upset and I yelled a little bit and I punched the wall. It's all a big mess Reyna. I don't know how it happened. You're all I want and need and then some. My head still can't make any sense of it." He hated himself for what had happened even though he didn't intentionally do anything wrong. "I'm sorry...I love you." He whispered still looking down at his hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Broom, New Year, New Everything   New Broom, New Year, New Everything EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 7:59 pm

Reyna merely looked at him. She didn't speak. What could she say? That she had expected it? That somewhere deep down she had expected something like this to happen? But had tricked herself into thinking it wouldn't? She didn't even feel like crying, or yelling. Not yet anyways. She felt....disappointed. Hurt. Let down. Angry. Stupid.

She watched him as he spoke, noticing his hand, and refusing to take ahold of it and mend it for him. Looking away from him as he told her he loved her, she let out a humorless chuckle. The only thing she had ever asked him for, the one line she had told him to never cross, and he had. Granted he apparently felt bad about it, but how could she trust him now? She still loved him yes, but the moment he kissed Blake back was the moment he through her trust, her and their relationship out the window.

Standing up, Reyna looked back to him with deadened eyes. No longer shinning in happiness or excitement, they were dead and distant, and filled with hurt. But it was the only thing that gave any hint to her current mood. She wanted to leave, but she couldn't without knowing. "And that's all? You just kissed her?" She asked him in an emotionless tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Broom, New Year, New Everything   New Broom, New Year, New Everything EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 8:10 pm

Ryan hated what his life had become. He never intended to hurt Reyna. He was head over heels in love with her. But that's just it. He hurt her. All he wanted to do was hold her and apologize over and over. It was obvious he probably lost her. Nothing he could say or do would fix them. He knew every ounce of trust she had for him was probably gone. For some insane reason he kissed back. This was the part he wanted to leave out. "That's all I did, that's not all she did." He sighed and tried to look up at Reyna but he couldn't look her in the eye. He felt like a failure. It felt like his heart was all torn up. He wished holding her close would fix everything but even Ryan knew better than that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Broom, New Year, New Everything   New Broom, New Year, New Everything EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 8:45 pm

Cloaing her eyes briefly, Reyna fought back the surge of anger she felt build up inside herself. This was why she didn't trust people. This was why she didn't let people close. She had trusted them. She had supported them with the pregnancy, had been as helpful as she could and tried to be a friend to Blake, and a supportive girlfriend for Ryan. She had put herself and her feelings on the backburner to make it easier for them, and this was what she got in return. Yea, she made it easier alright. Easier for them to screw her over.

Crossing her arms over her chest, Reyna's gaze turned icy. "Why don't you quit beating around the bush Black, and tell me what exactly happened." She barely controlled spitting out his name, but her tone was venomous now. Reyna was a caring and usually easy going individual, especially for a Slytherin, but she was still a Slytherin. And when messed with, she had one hell of a bite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Broom, New Year, New Everything   New Broom, New Year, New Everything EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 8:55 pm

Ryan hated fighting and Reyna knew that. Unfortunately he knew this was going to turn into a fight. He stood up and looked at her with hurt, confusion, and frustration in his eyes. "Reyna what do you expect me to say?! I don't deserve you, we both know that. I don't know why you're still with me. You could do better than me! There I said it. I'm not good enough for you." He sighed. "Clothes came off. Her mouth traveled places so did her hands. Nothing of mine did anything." He didn't know what else to tell her. He didn't know what she was wasting her time on him. All he did was hurt her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Broom, New Year, New Everything   New Broom, New Year, New Everything EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 9:12 pm

Reyna had her wand in hand faster than one could blink, and before he could even react she had it at his throat, fire burning in her eyes. "So what did you do Black? Sit there and let her do whatever, amusing yourself with the idea that you couldn't be blamed for her actions, and that you would be forgiven because you didn't do anything?" She hissed out at him in a deadly quiet voice. "I'll tell you the mistake you made. You didn't do anything. You didn't stop it. And the moment you kissed back was the moment you threw us out the window."

Looking at him in nothing but anger, Reyna controlled the urge to hex him to pieces, even though the thought of hexing his bloody bits off was certainly a satisfying idea right now. She kept her wand at his throat, and stepped forward and murmured. "You could have been good enough. You were more than good enough Black. The only thing that kept you from that was yourself. You sit around content to think you are what you are, and so the world has to accept you that way because you cant be bothered to try. I believed in you. But obviously that wasn't enough. You wanna be that guy Black, go ahead. But don't expect me to be there by your side. She can have you. I'm through with this."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Broom, New Year, New Everything   New Broom, New Year, New Everything EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 9:22 pm

The next thing Ryan knew, Reyna had her wand at his throat. As it was he had a lump in his throat and she wasn't making it any easier. "If you have to know I didn't enjoy myself. Every moment I wanted to stop it. I tried to force myself to stop it. You're all I've ever wanted. How many times have I told you that? I'm the one that's messed up here, not you. I don't know why you kept me around all this time. You are too good for me no matter what you say. You could get someone better than me and we both know it." He listened to her to talk and at her last sentence he ripped the wand out of her hand. "You know what I want Reyna I don't want to be what I was anymore. I want you. I don't care if you're done because I'm not." With that he turned with her want in his hand and started walking away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Broom, New Year, New Everything   New Broom, New Year, New Everything EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 9:49 pm

Reyna didn't bother dignifying his words with a response, and him taking her wand from her only served one purpose, and one purpose only. Pissing her off further. As he turned to walk away, she grabbed his arm and snatched back her wand, and without a second thought she non-verbally casted Levicorpus, and watched as he was hoisted into the air upside down by his ankles.

"I don't think so Black. This. Is. Over." She told him coldly. "And you don't get to be the one to walk away. So since you're just hanging there, you can watch me walk away. But don't worry. I'm sure Blake will come looking for thirds and let you down." With that, Reyna turned and walked away, but not before pausing to set fire to the broom she had been riding not twenty minutes before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Broom, New Year, New Everything   New Broom, New Year, New Everything EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 10:02 pm

Once Ryan was in the air, he sighed. That wasn't the reaction he expected or wanted. He knew he messed up and he knew he didn't deserve Reyna but at least he was always honest with her. It didn't make what had happened ok and he knew he couldn't fix them. When she finally declared them as over a huge lump formed in his throat but he wouldn't let any tears fall. He looked down at her and watched her. Was he really thinking about a girl? She wasn't just any girl but still. Why could his last words be? He tried to think and there was only one thing he could think of. "I think you're making the right decision Reyna." He called after her. It was obvious if she stayed with him she'd have a lifetime of misery. Of all people, Reyna didn't deserve that. He loved her and it hurt to watch her go by maybe it was better for her. As he watched the room, he sighed again and shook his head in disbelief.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Broom, New Year, New Everything   New Broom, New Year, New Everything Empty

Back to top Go down

New Broom, New Year, New Everything
Page 1 of 1