Hogwarts: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new place, a new year, a new start.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gwen DeArbour

Gwen DeArbour

A new place, a new year, a new start. Empty
PostSubject: A new place, a new year, a new start.   A new place, a new year, a new start. EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:18 am

Gwen felt a warm rush of happiness when she signed the contract buying the apartment J had recommended and absolutely no sadness leaving her old apartment. The only thing she'd taken with her was her green couch and her few family items that she'd kept. And her snake of course. The only bad memory of leaving was quitting her job. Carl had not been happy.

"And where do you want to go!? Huh!? What will you do without this job!? Who'd hire you!? A whore!" He had yelled grabbing her shoulders. She froze at the last word.
"I'm not a whore. I've never been one. And I willl never be one." She said quietly yet firmly. He slapped her. She glared and in one movement she had her wand at his throat. "Now listen to me Squib, because I won't say this again. You will never touch me again. You will never speak to me again and you sure as HELL won't ever see me again!" She hissed. Waving her wand she summoned all her 'work-clothes' and flung them at the bar before casting flagrate on it letting the pile burst into flames.

She smiled as Snix grumbled about the place being to light but she knew he liked it. Large space, lots of light, a bathroom, two bedrooms, a proper kitchen, and a living room. She was still furnishing so the only thing in the living room was her bright green couch at the moment. she waved her wand a bit summoning some of her families things. A few pictures, coffee table, her bed and her few belongings. She hung a painting of Pink roses and white carnations above her fireplace that Chloe had painted. She smiled thinking about how tomorrow would be a new year.
Then she decided to start making some lunch, a simple soup and some mice for Snix. She smiled while cooking listening intently as Snix told her a story about brazil where he was from. Afterwards she sang a little bit, then she heard a knock on the door. She walked over to the door, her hair up loosly, wearing some jeans and a dark green sweater,
"Oh, ehm..Hi."
Back to top Go down
Blaine Summers

Blaine Summers

PostSubject: Re: A new place, a new year, a new start.   A new place, a new year, a new start. EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 12:19 pm

Blaine had been in the area when he heard someone singing the sound was...hypnotizing so he followed it until he reached an apartment. Knocking on the door he smiled when it was opened and a pretty girl stepped out.
"Hi Im Blaine. Ehm, I'm sorry, I just heard you singing and-" he said realizing that he sounded insane.

He smiled sheepishly, " ehm, did I mention I'm a seventh year hogwarts?"
Back to top Go down
Gwen DeArbour

Gwen DeArbour

PostSubject: Re: A new place, a new year, a new start.   A new place, a new year, a new start. EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 12:37 pm

Gwen raised an eyebrow when he said he´s heard her singing. He sounded a tad confused. Then he said he was from Hogwarts and she let him in, "Oh good. For a moment I thought you were some creepy stalker." she laughed letting go of her KO necklace from Maya. In a moment or two she might have used it.
"Well, come in. I´m Gwen, sixth year Hogwarts. And the snake on my hip is Snix. He´s a bit rude." She smirked listening to Snix badmouth the boy like he did with every boy.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Summers

Blaine Summers

PostSubject: Re: A new place, a new year, a new start.   A new place, a new year, a new start. EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 1:26 pm

Blaine was a bit taken aback by the girl, Gwen. Nice name. He noticed the necklace and stiffened a little. A knockout necklace. 'Holycrap...' he thought a bit shocked. Then she let him in and he smiled. He couldn't help but let his eyes wander to her hips when she mentioned her snake.
"he's rude?" he asked curiously. What? Was she like, a parsleyongue? Weird. Cool, but weird.
He entered and took in the apartment. It was simple yet nice. Veryelegant.
"nice place you got here." he remarcked politely. Hewasnt out looking fir anything special, just a friend. No l.o.v.e. For him, thankyouverymuch. He smiled at her and waited for her to say something.
Back to top Go down
Gwen DeArbour

Gwen DeArbour

PostSubject: Re: A new place, a new year, a new start.   A new place, a new year, a new start. EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 1:57 pm

Gwen nodded. "Yeah. A real cynic at times. I´m parsle." she explained almost rolling her eyes when she saw his eyes wander. She shook her head and offered him something to drink.
"So, you know you´re house already?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new place, a new year, a new start.   A new place, a new year, a new start. Empty

Back to top Go down

A new place, a new year, a new start.
Page 1 of 1