Hogwarts: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An old past time.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyler Richardson

An old past time. Empty
PostSubject: An old past time.   An old past time. EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 11:00 pm

Tyler stumbled down the corridor, running to the only place he felt safe even if it was his ex's office. He pushed open the door, knowing it would only let people in if they had good intentions. He pulled a bottle of firewhiskey from his pocket and sat on her desk, thinking about what had just happened. His brain was fried, blurry and a complete mess. Blood dripped from his brow from a run in with peeves but he didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Leighton Vega

Leighton Vega

An old past time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An old past time.   An old past time. EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 11:30 pm

Leighton was back in her closet... Yeah, she had a closet, but it was full of the school stuff she was dealing. Grades, and students attendance, blah blah blah. Though suddenly she heard her door to her office open and close. Who was coming to see her at this time? The only person she could think of... and he probably wasn't going to see her... yet. Maybe one of her other friends. She frowned... that wasn't many. Shrugging, she walked into the room to see Tyler sitting on her desk, alcohol in hand and his eyebrow bleeding. "Dear god, what happened?" she questioned as she walked over to him, pulling out a handkerchief she had, randomly, and began dapping his eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Richardson

An old past time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An old past time.   An old past time. EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 11:37 pm

Tyler spun around, wide eyed like a deer caught in headlights. She was then asking what happened and he took another swig of his drink as she dabbed at his eyebrow.

"Blergh.." he said, slurring as his eyes closed and opened again.

"I don't like being who I am.." he whispered, his eyes alert and meeting hers.
Back to top Go down
Leighton Vega

Leighton Vega

An old past time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An old past time.   An old past time. EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 12:00 am

Leighton narrowed her eyes at him and pulled her hand away from his face. "What do you mean?" she questioned. It had been a little while since she had seen the man, so what did he mean? Finishing wiping his forehead of the blood, she stood back and folded her arms losely under her chest.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Richardson

An old past time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An old past time.   An old past time. EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 12:05 am

"I found an old friend, she owled me and we did some experimental magic. Now, thanks to that it has been unleashed in Hogwarts and it's seeking one thing." he buried his face in his hands, sighing and breathing deeply.

"You know I dabbled in Dark Magic when we were younger, I learned a few tools of the trade...and I put it to use. I don't even know if what I did was illegal." he whispered, looking up guiltily.

"I think, what I did was maybe for the best..." he gulped. "And probably not for the best..." he stood and started to pace.

"Lia," he purred quietly, her old nickname rolling off his tongue with ease. "I think I may need your help...."
Back to top Go down
Leighton Vega

Leighton Vega

An old past time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An old past time.   An old past time. EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 12:14 am

Leighton left her blue eyes narrowed. Quinn? She let out a sigh and listened to him. What had he done? She knew well of what he did when they were younger. But what did he use it for? What was all over Hogwarts? She gasped softly as he said her nickname. It had been far too long since she had heard it. "What did you do? I am not going to help you blind," she stated slightly sternly as she said, cupping his chin and pulling his gaze up to hers.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Richardson

An old past time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An old past time.   An old past time. EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 12:21 am

"A three year old Quinn Silverstone is running loose all over Hogwarts and is looking for someone to love her. She won't be around me or Quinn, she's searching for another source. We can't find her and I was thinking, maybe you could raise her for a bit?" he looked lost, he knew it. He had never raised kids nor did he ever have siblings.

"Lia, this little girl needs a mother."
Back to top Go down
Leighton Vega

Leighton Vega

An old past time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An old past time.   An old past time. EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 12:37 am

Leighton had her mouth open in surprise. She rememered Quinn telling her bout the little girl... But her? Leighton? A mother? She had a kind and nurturing nature, sure... but... "You... and Quinn... are uh, asking me... and I mean me? To be the little Quinn's mother? Are you sure? I mean..." she trailed off, shaking her head in confusion.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Richardson

An old past time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An old past time.   An old past time. EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 12:42 am

"It wouldn't be for too long, the spell that was used will cut out once the soul has found what it needs. So, for a particular amount of time all you'd need to do is take care of the mini Quinn and when she's satisfied... she'll vanish into a little ball of light and seek out the adult Quinny."

He was close to begging, he knew about Quinn's childhood and he knew Leighton knew about it also. "She needs that chance, Leighton, think of it as good practice? With Quinn, you can't go wrong and if something does, she's a sturdy little tike."

He stood and took Leighton's hands in his.

"Please, my little feather, do it for Quinn? for me?"
Back to top Go down
Leighton Vega

Leighton Vega

An old past time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An old past time.   An old past time. EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 12:49 am

Leighton stood there. A little girl who needed to be mothered? Was there someone else who could do it? Leihg was not one to pawn off something, but a little child? She knew well of Quinn's past, which only made it that much worse. What would the spell achieve? The satisfaction of love that Quinn wasn't so graciously given? As he took her hand, she blinked a few more times. "So all I have to do is take care of her?"

It seemed weird to ask that... and also think that she would temporarily be a mother...
Back to top Go down
Tyler Richardson

An old past time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An old past time.   An old past time. EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 12:54 am

"Take care of her like you would your own which would include bathing, feeding, teaching, general care etc. It could be a preview, so to say, of what could come if you were to marry that Ryan man." he smiled gently, he wanted Leighton but was happy to let her be with the man she loved.

"I'll help out where I can, offer advice from a distance as she likes to bolt if I'm around..."
Back to top Go down
Leighton Vega

Leighton Vega

An old past time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An old past time.   An old past time. EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 1:02 am

Leighton bit her lip. It was odd hearing Tyler say that, but she shrugged it off. She had no intention of having kids anytime soon, and it didn't look like her and Ryan planned on getting to the point of marriage, let alone engagement. "A little girl I get to take care of? Wonderful..." she said and looked at him. "I am guessing it depends. If she is slightly satisfied with my presence, then I don't see why she would run if you were around," she shrugged with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Richardson

An old past time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An old past time.   An old past time. EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 1:08 am

"If she finds a security with you, she might just stand me helping. But I'm tied to Quinn's past, we grew up together in an old town when we were... I think four or five. So I don't know how much she could stand of me, the logistics are hard to explain. If I recall, back in third year you said you wanted to be a mom one day. Well, here is your chance..." he grinned.

"You also said you wanted to bring up a kid that didn't blow raspberries at you...I think that was in sixth year when we were on a date in Hogsmeade..."
Back to top Go down
Leighton Vega

Leighton Vega

An old past time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An old past time.   An old past time. EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 1:21 am

Leighton nodded before liftin her brow, a slight amused look on her face. "You remember that?" she questioned before giggling softly. "Well I can certainly try... can't say I would be the best mother..." she trailed off. Beyond the whole thing that was going on with Ryan, what was she to say after possibly taking in the little girl? This might cause a little more drama than need be, but if it was going to help out Quinn, then she would do it.

"Man you like to rememer the minut detail of our past huh? Not going to lie I do to. Like you ran into a pole when we were walking in France cause you couldn't keep your eyes off of some hot French babe who passed by," she teased and stuck out her tongue.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Richardson

An old past time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An old past time.   An old past time. EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 1:24 am

"Hey! It's not my fault she had a nice butt... those skin tight jeans were...." he fake drooled complete with the dopey look on his face. "Yummy..." he snickered. "I remember a lot, more than I should half the time.."

"Ryan is her best mate, if you explained the situation to him... he'd understand too. Her dad wasn't all that loving either, I watched him openly beat her a few times.." he sighed, running a hand through his hair as he poked his tongue out at her.

"Don't tease, I might just well kiss you." he chuckled and took a step back, breaking the hand hold.

"Thank you, Lia."
Back to top Go down
Leighton Vega

Leighton Vega

An old past time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An old past time.   An old past time. EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 1:33 am

Leighton scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Her ass was nice, sure, but not as nice as mine," she stated confidently and smugly. She let out a soft sigh and shrugged. That was true. Ryan and Quinn were best friends, so maybe he would understand. "If this will help her, then I will show the girl the affection that Quinn didn't get."

Lifting her brow, she narrowed her eyes. "Kiss me? I know you want to, but I can't say that would be your best move," she laughed and then gave him a genuine smile. "Not a problem, anything for Quinn and you Hardy boy."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Richardson

An old past time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An old past time.   An old past time. EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 1:37 am

"All you have to do now is find her, try calling her name out when you're in the corridor... or just sit down somewhere and wait. Quinny always knew when she was supposed to be somewhere, it was a weird trait to her personality but she rocked up pretty quickly." he smirked.

"No, not my best move and again with the old nickname? Whatever happened to Ace?"
Back to top Go down
Leighton Vega

Leighton Vega

An old past time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An old past time.   An old past time. EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 1:41 am

"Call her?" she pondered for a moment. Perhaps it would not be bad to go looking for the kid soon. Shrugging, she laughed at Tyler and stuck out her tongue. "Hm, I could go with Ace. I mean you are a pretty good match for the name, but it's hard not to call you Hardy boy when I used to call you that all the time," she snickered behind her curled hand.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Richardson

An old past time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An old past time.   An old past time. EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 1:45 am

"How about, we go find this kid. I can bet she's pretty hungry right now and perhaps scared.." he snickered at her other nickname for him. "What about that thing you called me back in first year, wasn't it bow ty?"

He playfully hit her on the shoulder.

"Come on kiddo.."
Back to top Go down
Leighton Vega

Leighton Vega

An old past time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An old past time.   An old past time. EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 1:51 am

Leighton snickered. She had come up with some pretty odd nicknames for the man. "Oh yes... Bow Ty...." she snickered before nodding. "Sound like a plan. Should get this little gril under wraps before the school is left for the summer."

Grinning, she playfully punched him back before walking over to her door, "After you big boy."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Richardson

An old past time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An old past time.   An old past time. EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 2:05 am

Tyler headed out of the office at a trot, he was eager to get this kid into safety's arms and he wanted to go to sleep. "Where to look first, I'd say the kitchens...or, she loved animals as a kid...shit! She can't have wandered into the Forbidden Forest.. could she?" he pondered, walking along the corridor.
Back to top Go down
Leighton Vega

Leighton Vega

An old past time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An old past time.   An old past time. EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 2:17 am

Leighton listened to Tyler and frowned. Oh... she would have a huge perdicament on her hands if the little girl wandered out to the forest. "I hope she hasn't..." she trailed off and walked down the corridor, wondering of other places she could be, hoping she was still in the castle.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Richardson

An old past time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An old past time.   An old past time. EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 2:21 am

"Where would Quinn go if she was seeking comfort?" he pondered, stopping at a t-intersection before picking going towards the library.

"I mean, there are only a few people who she does trust.."
Back to top Go down
Leighton Vega

Leighton Vega

An old past time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An old past time.   An old past time. EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 2:31 am

Leighton walked after Tyler, pondering places the little girl would go. "Well it may take some time out of our night, but I am willing to find her. All I have to do is call her name right and she might come-a-runnin? Then that is what I will do," she smiled to him and called down the long corridor on the floor. "Quinn!" though no one made an appreance.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Richardson

An old past time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An old past time.   An old past time. EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 2:35 am

"Lets go down to the Kitchen's, if I was a three year old again... well my mom always found me in the kitchen getting stuck into raspberry jam or apricot jam." he smirked, looking down the dark corridors when he felt his eye bleeding again. "Merlin! Why must you hate me so?" he muttered and wiped his forehead, wincing as he did so but brushed it off and started walking towards the grandstaircases.

"If she managed to navigate these stairs, I'll be damned..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

An old past time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An old past time.   An old past time. Empty

Back to top Go down

An old past time.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next