Hogwarts: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Student; New Place

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Renee Snape

Renee Snape

New Student; New Place Empty
PostSubject: New Student; New Place   New Student; New Place EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 10:46 pm

Renee entered the Hufflepuff common room and looked around the common. "Mh, nice," she said lightly. Renee had just came to the school because her mom was a little better her older sister was already at the school. Heaven had been at the school she left Renee there to take care of there mother. Renee had heard her sister was in Gryffindor it made Renee smile because she knew what house her sister wanted.
Back to top Go down
Robert Grant

Robert Grant

PostSubject: Re: New Student; New Place   New Student; New Place EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 10:54 pm

Robert walked into the common room, once again running after his kitten.

"Mira, I swear..." he said trailing off. The kitten had once again taken his scarf and he found it ridiculous. Mira leaped out of his reach and made him trip.

"You evil little thing," he muttered getting up. Mira was now by the feet of a girl who Robert hadn't noticed.

"Erm, hi there," he said dusting himself off.
Back to top Go down
Renee Snape

Renee Snape

PostSubject: Re: New Student; New Place   New Student; New Place EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 10:58 pm

Renee smiled lightly and picked the kitten up along with a scarf, "Cute kitten. Hi," Renee said with a smile to the boy and walking over to him, "I'm Renee Snape," she said
Back to top Go down
Robert Grant

Robert Grant

PostSubject: Re: New Student; New Place   New Student; New Place EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:06 pm

"Thanks," Robert said with a smile. "I'm Robert Grant. I don't recall seeing you around these parts." He said curious. There seemed to be a lot of new students, or he was just oblivious to his surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Renee Snape

Renee Snape

PostSubject: Re: New Student; New Place   New Student; New Place EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:09 pm

Renee continued to smile, "I just got in actually was busy with some family things... But my older sister has been here since the begining of the school year," she said petting the kitten gently
Back to top Go down
Robert Grant

Robert Grant

PostSubject: Re: New Student; New Place   New Student; New Place EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:17 pm

"Oh," Robert said. "Well, welcome to Hufflepuff where insane scarf stealing kittens roam wild. Though your scarf is probably safe."

"Who's your older sister?" Robert asked. He didn't know many names, but last names he was good with.
Back to top Go down
Renee Snape

Renee Snape

PostSubject: Re: New Student; New Place   New Student; New Place EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:20 pm

Renee looked down at the kitten, "Seem's very calm to me actually and I try to avoid wearing scarfs. Oh my sister is Heaven Snape 6th year and she's in Gryffindor," Renee said looking back up at Robert.
Back to top Go down
Robert Grant

Robert Grant

PostSubject: Re: New Student; New Place   New Student; New Place EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:26 pm

"She seems calm whenever there's company," Robert said. "She's an evil thing though if you have something she wants."

"Good idea, there's another boy here who has a kitten who likes to steal things. Though his thing is socks so I think you're safe. Unless he can get into the Girl's dorm somehow."

"Heaven Snape? Haven't met her."

He made a mental note though to meet her. It would do with having some friends in other houses...or some friends.
Back to top Go down
Renee Snape

Renee Snape

PostSubject: Re: New Student; New Place   New Student; New Place EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:53 pm

"I'm pretty sure kitten's can get into any dorm no matter there gender," she said smiling , "And as for my sister she is unique we don't have the same views really. Which is challenging at times."
Back to top Go down
Tristan Lestrange

Tristan Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: New Student; New Place   New Student; New Place EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 11:46 am

Tristan found himself wandering into the Commons, a bored look on his face. What he hadn't been prepared for was seeing two other people already in there, and he paused as he gazed upon the two unfamiliar faces. Both of them seemed to be a bit younger then himself, but that hadn't ever stopped him from being friendly.

Making his way over to the pair, he glanced between either of them and the kitten before offering a half-smile. "Hey you two. Mind if I join the conversation?" He said with a chuckle, hoping he wasn't coming off as rude by just throwing himself into their conversation. "Tristan Lestrange."
Back to top Go down
Renee Snape

Renee Snape

PostSubject: Re: New Student; New Place   New Student; New Place EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 11:57 am

Renee smiled at the new person named Tristan, "Sure you can join the converstation. I'm Renee Snape. We where just talking about my older sister who is a Gryffindor. Do you two have any sibling's who go here?"
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon Summers

Rhiannon Summers

PostSubject: Re: New Student; New Place   New Student; New Place EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:01 am

Rhiannon dashed down stairs from the girls dorm because she had forgotten to grab her bag that was under the table that was in the commons. She hoped no one had touched it because her drawing book was in there, and well, some of the pictures were non-describable. Skidding to a stop, she spotted three of her house mates chatting, though her eyes quickly avoiding them and scanning over the room.

Dashing around the commons, she frowned slightly as she realized her bag was gone. What did she do with it? If it was not down here, then where could it be? Sighing softly, she just hoped that no one young took her bag. Shrugging, she waved to the others in the room. "Hi!" she beamed to the younger kids. Man there were not many upper class students in this house. "Names Rhiannon," she introduced, "Have you guys seen a black bag with neon splatters on it? I have misplaced it," she smiled sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Tristan Lestrange

Tristan Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: New Student; New Place   New Student; New Place EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 11:01 am

Tristan felt his smile staying in place as the girl who introduced herself as Renee said he could join the conversation. He nodded slightly when she told him what they had been talking about, but shook his head when she asked if he had any siblings that went to Hogwarts. "Nope, just me." He replied with a small shrug.

His attention was brought to an older looking girl that dashed into the Commons, completely avoiding them and appearing to be looking for something. He couldn't help but continue to watch the spectacle, mostly admiring how pretty she was. Once more he found himself shrugging as his attention wandered back toward Renee and the other boy, but just then he heard a voice from the other side of the room.

Looking back to the blonde, he listened as she introduced herself and then asked if they'd seen a black bag.. so that was what she'd been dashing around for. "Names Tristan," He replied before turning to look around the room. It took him a moment, but tucked away underneath a pillow near one of the large windows, something black caught his attention. "Could it be over there, under the pillow and near the window?" He offered, glancing back at her before pointing in it's general direction.
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon Summers

Rhiannon Summers

PostSubject: Re: New Student; New Place   New Student; New Place EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:47 am

Rhiannon smiled happily at the boy who had introduced himself. "Pleasure Tristan," she mused and gave him a cheeky yet flashy smile before allowing her eyes to wander around the room once more. How could she have managed to lose her sketch book? Like she had it the other day, working on a charcoal picture of her and Blaine and she managed to lose it.

Looking at Tristan as he offered up the suggestion of undeneath the pillows by the window. Quickly looking over there, she spotted her bag and jumped up and dashed over to it, the bag now slung around her back as she made her way over to the boy and gave him a tight hug. "You are a lifesaver! Thank you!" she mused and gave him a small peck on the cheek in appreciation before slightly bouncing but calming down after. "So are all of you enjoying being here? Being a puff?" she questioned happily.
Back to top Go down
Renee Snape

Renee Snape

PostSubject: Re: New Student; New Place   New Student; New Place EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 4:56 pm

Renee shrugged, "Wouldn't be very sure I've only been here for a few day's and haven't done much or met many people yet," she said lightly
Back to top Go down
Tristan Lestrange

Tristan Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: New Student; New Place   New Student; New Place EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 1:19 am

Tristan had always had an eye for observance, so after he'd pointed out where her bag could possibly be.. well, lets just say he was fairly certain he'd pointed her in the right direction. Judging by the look on the pretty girl's expression, he'd successfully pointed out the location of her bag. What he hadn't been expecting was for her to return and give him a tight hug. And as if that hadn't been enough of a surprise, she then followed up the hug with a peck to his cheek. He blinked a bit but it was clear by his expression that he was rather proud that he'd been able to find her stuff for her. Right before she pulled away he gave her a quick hug in response. Well, she was definitely friendly, but he didn't mind at all. He cracked a boyish grin for her when she thanked him. "Oh, no problem at all." He said. If a hug and a kiss on the cheek was what he got for helping her out - he'd be willing to help out any time. Hey, what could he say? She was rather beautiful, and nice too. No harm in his thoughts, as long as they were kept to himself.

He shrugged after a moment at her question. "Actually, yeah. I am." He said easily. He didn't mind the house he'd been placed into, and so far the people were actually not half bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Student; New Place   New Student; New Place Empty

Back to top Go down

New Student; New Place
Page 1 of 1