Hogwarts: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All and all the quiet place

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Heaven Snape

Heaven Snape

All and all the quiet place Empty
PostSubject: All and all the quiet place   All and all the quiet place EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 4:07 pm

Heaven walked into the dormitory that she would be staying in. The walls seemed plain and dull. She found her stuff at the foot of her bed. There was a window next to her bed with an alcov that she could sit on if she wanted to. She would probbaly end up doing that a lot at night since she didn't really sleep all that much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All and all the quiet place   All and all the quiet place EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 2:05 am

Annalina had finally walked into the girls dormitory after figuring out what the password was from one of the prefects. Well, here she was. Former Beauxbatons kid, in way over her head. She noticed a girl several years her senior surveying the common room. By the looks of it, it was plain, but Anna loved it. She had always thought Beauxbatons was over-decorated anyway. It had felt- tacky. This- this was elegant, tasteful.

Lina walked up to the girl. "Hello, I am Annalina De Luca, also called Anna, Anne, Lina, Lynn, or even Lee. I have too many nicknames." She chuckled softly, her voice resonating with a slight French accent. "I just transferred here from Beauxbatons. I don't know the sleeping arrangements. Do we just... Sleep wherever? Do we get to choose our bed?"
Back to top Go down
Heaven Snape

Heaven Snape

PostSubject: Re: All and all the quiet place   All and all the quiet place EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 3:21 pm

Heaven smiled at the girl who walked up to her and introduced herself as Annaalina she would just call her Anna, "Hello Anna I'm Heaven Snape. As for sleeping arrangements just sleep where ever you would like not that many girls in this house really at all. And choose your own bed as well. You'll probably meet our head of house at some point he's pretty cool his name is Sora. And also one of our prefects for our house is a guy named Jaxon he's pretty cool."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All and all the quiet place   All and all the quiet place EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 5:51 pm

Isabella smiled. There were sure nice people at Hogwarts! The girls at Beauxbatons were all about the drama. "Thanks." She said with a soft smile, and chose a bed next to a window is a pretty view of the Quiddich pitch. She sat her stuff down, and plopped herself on the bad. "SO..." She said with a mischevious grin. "Who are the cutest guys here? The nicest? The rudest?" Lina asked. Boys were often her favorite subject, but she wasn't a total airhead, and she was definitely not a slut. She just wanted to find out who to avoid like the plague... Which guys to be 'just friends' with... And who she should try to be a little bit more...
Back to top Go down
Heaven Snape

Heaven Snape

PostSubject: Re: All and all the quiet place   All and all the quiet place EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 5:56 pm

Heaven laughed lightly, "Basicly all of our guys are crazed about sex but there good. Some have girlfriends as well and a couple of our school's girls are pregnant." she said looking out the window for a second, "Thomas and Jaxon in our house are nice guys though," she said looking at Anna.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All and all the quiet place   All and all the quiet place EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 6:51 pm

Isabella grimaced when she said the guys were sex crazed. "Ugh. Steering clear of them, then." She smiled slightly when she said the names of the two guys. "Isn't Thomas in my year?" She was almost certain of it. Smiling, she recalled his brown ringlets, and green eyes. "Thanks." She said sincerely. "I haven't any friends here, except this one girl, Maria, who came with me to Hogwarts from Beauxbatons."
Back to top Go down
Heaven Snape

Heaven Snape

PostSubject: Re: All and all the quiet place   All and all the quiet place EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 6:58 pm

Heaven nodded her head, "Thomas Riddle third year. But if the guy has a girlfriend there usually behaved so that is good as well. I haven't really met all the guys but deffently you wouldn't want to go around slytherin guys they could be good friends but couple of them are just about the sex." she said lightly and sat down in the alcove of the window. "It should be great to watch the snow and rain fall from here. Plus the fireplace downstairs is nice as well."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All and all the quiet place   All and all the quiet place EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 7:43 pm

Anna smiled. "Thanks for the advice." She looked at Heaven, sitting there on the alcove. "It should be great to watch the snow and rain fall from here." Anne nodded, that was why she had chosen the spot. "Plus the fireplace downstairs is nice as well." Isabella nodded again. "Oh... Heaven, one more thing... Do you have a map of Hogwarts of any sort? It's gonna be hard to get around, not knowing where to go."
Back to top Go down
Heaven Snape

Heaven Snape

PostSubject: Re: All and all the quiet place   All and all the quiet place EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 8:42 pm

Heaven shook her head lightly, "No sorry. You kind of memorize your classes and where they are though pretty quickly. When finding classes and remembering where they are just think of the floor. You shouldn't have to go to every floor so you should be fine," she said with a light smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All and all the quiet place   All and all the quiet place EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 12:03 am

Annalina smiled. "Well, thanks for the help. I should probably be getting ready for class. Thanks!" She grabbed her uniform and went to the bathroom to change. She put her bookbag on amd ram down the stairs. "Bye!"
Back to top Go down
Heaven Snape

Heaven Snape

PostSubject: Re: All and all the quiet place   All and all the quiet place EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 1:40 pm

Heaven watched the girl run out of the room and to her class. Heaven returned to looking out of the window. "Mh maybe I should go find my little sister since I hear that she is now here," Heaven said lightly to herself and thought about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All and all the quiet place   All and all the quiet place Empty

Back to top Go down

All and all the quiet place
Page 1 of 1