Hogwarts: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I love this place…

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Casey Weasley

Casey Weasley

I love this place… Empty
PostSubject: I love this place…   I love this place… EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 10:33 pm

Casey walked into her grandfathers store. She loved this place. Of course, he wasn't alive anymore. So here dad worked partime here to help out. She walked around. What should she buy to being to school this year? She walked around. She picke up some Nosebleed Nougats, she desparetly wanted to use these on her cousin this year. After pausing a moment she picked up a trick wand and walked to the counter. On her way there she ran into someone. "Hey! Watch where your going!" she snapped as she bent over to pick up her items.
Back to top Go down
Tristan Lestrange

Tristan Lestrange

I love this place… Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love this place…   I love this place… EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:27 pm

Tristan decided to head into Weasley's Wizard Weezes. He could pick up a few new things to use on people, considering his brain was always thinking of new things he could do. Pushing the door open he stepped into the warm shop, a shiver coursing down his spine at the sudden temperature change. It was freezing outside, but so warm inside. Shrugging he began browsing the selection, completely not paying attention to anything around him. He always got pretty occupied while thinking of possible pranks, and what he would need in order to pull them off.

Turning around quickly, he didn't even notice he was cutting off a girl, and once he did realize it.. well. It was after he'd collided into her, and sent all of her belongings flying. Blinking in surprise, he barely heard her snapped words as he focused on what he'd just done. Rather than getting embarrassed by it, he shrugged a bit, but ended up bending over to help the girl pick up the rest of her belongings. "Sorry." He said after a moment, straightening to hand her the things he'd picked up. Oops, he would do something like that.
Back to top Go down
Casey Weasley

Casey Weasley

I love this place… Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love this place…   I love this place… EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:39 pm

"Sorry," the person who Casey ran into said. Than the boy straightened and handed her the things he made her drop. "You know, you really should watch were your going in here. If you don't, well you just saw what happens," Casey said, smiling slightly. She looked at the boy, he seemed to be her age, and she thought she recognized him from school. Casey smiled and juggled her boxes so she could stick out her hand to greet he boy. "I'm Casey Weasley, Hufflepuff," she said.
Back to top Go down
Tristan Lestrange

Tristan Lestrange

I love this place… Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love this place…   I love this place… EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 9:26 pm

Tristan felt his brow arching ever so slightly when the girl told him that he should be watching where he was going. Well, she certainly wasn't shy. Once again shrugging, a small simple toss of his shoulders, he let his eyes meet her own. Now that he saw her smiling though, he felt slightly more at ease, figuring that must have meant she wasn't as mad as he initially assumed she was. He thought he might have recognized her, but then again, his memory never had been one of the best things about him.

He offered her a smile in response. "I'll try and remember that next time." He mused to her previous words, then allowed his large hand to wander out and grasp her own. "Tristan Lestrange, Hufflepuff." He said with a slight grin, giving her hand a shake. "Looks like we're in the same house." Now, he was definitely curious. Letting go of her hand he paused a moment before he decided to offer. "Need any help carrying that stuff?" He gestured to her juggling the items.
Back to top Go down
Casey Weasley

Casey Weasley

I love this place… Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love this place…   I love this place… EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 10:11 pm

The boy said that he'd try to remember her advice next time. Then he smiled and shook her hand.
"Tristan Lestrange, Hufflepuff." he said, "Looks like we're in the same house." Casey nodded. When he released her hand she shifted to make sure nothing was falling, as she did this Tristan offered to help her. "Yeah, it does look like we're in the same house," she stated, "Would you mind?" she asked in response to his offer. She knew she had recognized Tristan from somewhere before. Now she knew why. It made sense.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Taylor

Isabella Taylor

I love this place… Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love this place…   I love this place… EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 11:10 pm

Isabella walked into the Weasley store. She avoided the the many pranksters who were setting of many off the Weasley's Wheezes in the store. She rolled her eyes. They were so immature. Suddenly, she nearly collided into a girl holding many objects. "Whew. Close call. Um, hi, i'm Isabella, Fourth-Year Ravenclaw. Who're you two?" She asked, referring to the girl and a guy standing behind her, obviously about to help her. "I'm sorry, did I interrupt something?"
Back to top Go down
Tristan Lestrange

Tristan Lestrange

I love this place… Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love this place…   I love this place… EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 11:17 pm

Tristan was realizing that this girl wasn't one of many words, but he supposed he could deal with that.. for the moment being. After all, he had bumped into her and sent all of her things flying. He was lucky she hadn't bitten his head off like many girls would have. He continued to observe as she shifted the things in her hands, making a comment about their house, before accepting his offer. Shrugging with a shake of his head when she asked if he would mind, he was just about to reach out when another girl caught his attention. She was just about as near a collision as he had been before, and he contained a slight smirk at the irony of the situation.

Once more reaching out and taking a few of the things from Casey's hands to help her, he shook his head no when the new girl, who introduced herself as Isabella, asked if she was interrupting something. "No, you aren't. I'm Tristan, fifth year Hufflepuff." He replied casually and in his friendly way.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Taylor

Isabella Taylor

I love this place… Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love this place…   I love this place… EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 11:32 pm

Isabella frowned at Tristan teasingly. "Darn. I haven't met many other Ravenclaws. Ours is a lonely house..."She said, with humor dancing in her eyes. She looked at the unnamed girl again. "You need any more help? You *are* carrying an awful lot..." The girl was carrying a heavy load. "How many people *are* you going to prank?" She raised her eyebrows.

Then, stuck by a thought, she smiled excitedly. "Can I help? I haven't got any friends so far... Late arrival, late letter from Hogwarts." She frowned thoughtfully. "Still can't figure that out..." She changed the subject quickly. "So... Why, again, do you need that many..." She squinted at one of the labels, "Nosebleed Nougats? Do they *really* give you a nosebleed? COOL!"

She turned to the shelves. "I gotta get me some of those..." She thought of all the Muggle children who had called her a freak, back at the orphanage. Well, they would be having *quite* a few more nosebleeds than usual... "Ew! Puking Pastilles?!!?!?! That might be too much of a mess to clean up... Darn."
Back to top Go down
Casey Weasley

Casey Weasley

I love this place… Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love this place…   I love this place… EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 8:22 am

Tristan took a few of the things from Casey. Then another girl almost ran into Casey. She introduced herself as Isabella, a forth year Ravenclaw. This girl seemed to talk a lot. Which was how Casey was when she was nervous or with her few friends.You need any more help? You *are* carrying an awful lot..." Isabella said. "How many people *are* you going to prank?" Casey laughed. " Sure if you wanna help thats fine. By the way, I'm Casey Weasley, forth year Hufflepuff." she smiled, "Well I'm planning to hit most of the Slytherins. And I have a big family so for that, an they are always pranking me. Plus, I like this stuff. Pranking runs in my blood." Casey said. She remembered all the stories told to her by her grandfather, about his brother and his days at Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Taylor

Isabella Taylor

I love this place… Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love this place…   I love this place… EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 5:04 pm

Isabella jumped up and down excitedly, almost knocking over a stand of Canary Creams."Whooops." She laughed. "When i'm happy, nervous, or just plain confused I tend to run into things." She looked at the stand she nearly knocked over. "Hmm... Canary Creams. Turn the eater temporarily into a canary." She grabbed a couple. "Do you think we'll need some of these?" She looked around some more. She saw a Skiving Snackbox. "OOOh!" She yelled excitedly. "These come with all of those things, you know, Puking Patilles, Fever Fudges, Fainting Fancies, and Nosebleed Nougats, plus the healing antidotes! It'll be helpful, just for if we need to skip class once in a while." A mischievous glint had appeared in her eye. "And, if we're attacking the Slytherins, i'm *definitely* in!"
Back to top Go down
Tristan Lestrange

Tristan Lestrange

I love this place… Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love this place…   I love this place… EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 10:32 pm

Tristan continued to hold a few of Casey's things in his hands, his green eyes gazing at the new girl named Isabella as she talked. She talked quickly and jumped through more then one subject at a time, but from what he could tell, she seemed pretty friendly. Hyper, talkative, and excitable, but still friendly nonetheless. He kept quiet as the two girls talked, shifting some of the items he'd been holding underneath his arm.

He couldn't help but smirk in amusement as Isabella backed up in her excitement, almost knocking over a stand of things. He didn't mind hanging out with the two, but he figured he should say something instead of standing there like a moron. "If you could use some extra help, I'm in with the pranking too." He mused with a grin. He loved pranking, jokes, and everything to do with them. Finding two girls around the same age with similar interests, even better.
Back to top Go down
Casey Weasley

Casey Weasley

I love this place… Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love this place…   I love this place… EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:53 pm

Casey laughed as Isabella started jumping up and down, knocking over a display. Then she picked up some Canary Creams and spotted the Skiving Snackboxes. Casey smiled. "If you could use some extra help, I'm in with the pranking too." Tristan said. Caset turned to him. "If you want to help that would be awesome. The more te merrier" she said. She couldnt wait to get started. Pranking ran in her blood. She planned to be remembered at Hogwarts, just like her grandfather. "Hey Tristan, what year are you in?" she asked. She was curious since he seemed to be close to her age. She was a fourth year. She couldnt wait to get to school.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Taylor

Isabella Taylor

I love this place… Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love this place…   I love this place… EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 1:04 pm

Isabella smiled at Tristan. "Yeah, it would be awesome if you helped," She said. "Maybe we can start pranking straight away. Apparently, we can go to the Hogwarts Express now. Hogwarts starts tomorrow." She grinned. "I trust I can count on you two on helping me set up there? If not... Avoid all the compartments except mine. No other compartment will be spared..." She said with humor in her voice. A plan was already formulating in her brain. She spaced out for a bit. She forced herself into reality. She then noticed, Casey had asked Tristan how old he was. Isabella thought he looked around Fifth Year...
Back to top Go down
Tristan Lestrange

Tristan Lestrange

I love this place… Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love this place…   I love this place… EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 2:59 pm

Tristan found himself grinning and nodding when Casey said more the merrier. "I suppose that's true.." He mused, then paused when she asked him what year he was in. He hadn't exactly realized he hadn't told them, but he wasn't embarrassed by his mess-up. "Oh, sorry. I'm in fifth year." He replied with a nod. Turning his attention toward Isabella, he smiled back at her. "Sounds good."

He couldn't help but raise a brow at Isabella's next words. Well, wasn't she a devious one.. "I'll be sure to help you so that I can avoid the pranks being played on me." Not that he would mind having them played on him so much, because that would just give him an excuse to do it back.
Back to top Go down
Casey Weasley

Casey Weasley

I love this place… Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love this place…   I love this place… EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 4:08 pm

"Maybe we can start pranking straight away. Apparently, we can go to the Hogwarts Express now. Hogwarts starts tomorrow." Isabella said. "I trust I can count on you two on helping me set up there? If not... Avoid all the compartments except mine. No other compartment will be spared..." Isabella grinned. Casey smiled. This girl was devious. "Oh, sorry. I'm in fifth year." Tristan said. Casey nodded. So he would be taking his O.W.Ls this year. "I'll be sure to help you so that I can avoid the pranks being played on me." Tristan told Isabella. Casey turned to the other girl. "You can count me in. Like I said before, pranking is in my blood. My grandfather and his twin were very well known at Hogwarts for their pranks. So was my dad, my older brother wasnt that mch of a prankster though." Casey said. Her brother never liked pranking as much. Sure he would pull the occasional prank,but very rarley.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Taylor

Isabella Taylor

I love this place… Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love this place…   I love this place… EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:25 pm

Isabella smiled at her two newfound friends. Well, at least she hoped they were her friends. "Well, then, let's go, shall we?" She said, grinning deviously. They were looking at her, seemingly impressed at her deviousness. "Now, i'm going to go pay for my stuff. See you in an hour in the Hogwarts Express?" She questioned. She paid for her various prank-making objects, and stowed them in her bag, that had an Undetectable Enlargement Charm on it, she had modeled it to be like the bag the legendary Hermione Granger was said to have had. She walked towards the exit, waiting for their replies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I love this place… Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love this place…   I love this place… Empty

Back to top Go down

I love this place…
Page 1 of 1