Hogwarts: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What a sweet place

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Casey Weasley

Casey Weasley

What a sweet place Empty
PostSubject: What a sweet place   What a sweet place EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 9:29 pm

Casey walked into Honeydukes. It smelled very sweet in the shop. SHe had a few galleons to buy some sweets for herself and she had promised her little sister pictures and some suveneirs so she had a camera for that. Once she had a clear shot she raised her camera and took a picture. She waited for it to print out. When it did she smiled, then pocketed the picture and walked down the isles looking for sweets.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Taylor

Isabella Taylor

What a sweet place Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a sweet place   What a sweet place EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 9:35 pm

Isabella walked into the heavenly-smelling shop. Class was starting tomorrow, she might as well have some sweets. She grabbed a large amount of Honeydukes Chocolate (2 Wizochocs) and was about to go to the register when she saw the girl, Casey, Isabella remembered, taking pictures. "What'cha taking pictures for?" She asked, walking up to her.
Back to top Go down
Casey Weasley

Casey Weasley

What a sweet place Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a sweet place   What a sweet place EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 9:44 pm

"What'cha taking pictures for?" someone said. Casey jumped and turned around. "Geez Isabella, did you have to scare me like that." she smiled, "THere for my little sister. She was crying when i left so i told her that i would send her pictures and treats."she said. She picked up a everlasting sugar quill. "She'd like this." then put it in her shopping bag. WIth the other sweets she had picke dout for her sister and herself.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Taylor

Isabella Taylor

What a sweet place Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a sweet place   What a sweet place EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 9:53 pm

Isabella smirked. "It's what I do." When Casey explained, she smiled. "Aww! That's nice... I don't really have a sister." She pointed to herself. "Orphan..." She looked at her two Wizochocs. "I think im gonna need more of this..." She turned to the aisle and grabbed 2 more. "Yum!"
Back to top Go down
Casey Weasley

Casey Weasley

What a sweet place Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a sweet place   What a sweet place EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 6:22 pm

"It's what I do." Isabella said."Aww! That's nice... I don't really have a sister." She pointed to herself. "Orphan..." Casey nodded. Isabella said something about wizchocs. Casey had just thought of an idea. "Well Izzy, you can always consider me family!" she smiled at her idea. Course she would have to Owl her parents. Casey looked around and grabbed a few more sweets.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Taylor

Isabella Taylor

What a sweet place Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a sweet place   What a sweet place EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 7:19 pm

Isabella smiled when Casey said that. "Thanks, I appreciate that." She smirked as she saw Casey snagging a few more treats. "It seems you get a boatload of everything you buy." She laughed. "It'll cost a fortune. Let me help pay."
Back to top Go down
Casey Weasley

Casey Weasley

What a sweet place Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a sweet place   What a sweet place EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 7:40 pm

"It seems you get a boatload of everything you buy." She laughed. "It'll cost a fortune. Let me help pay." Isabella said. Casey shook her head. "You dont have to. It's fine. I'm trying to go for the less expensive stuff." Casey said. She thought about it. She should have enough for everything. Looking into her bag she saw the some Cockroach clusters had fallen in. Shuddering she took those out and put them back. She sighed looking around. She would love to buy more but she had to save for other things.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Taylor

Isabella Taylor

What a sweet place Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a sweet place   What a sweet place EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 7:58 pm

Isabella sighed. So stubborn! "Well, then, pay for your stuff and lets go! We need some pranking to plan! Hey, can you do me a favor? Tell Tristan or whatever his name is to meet us in the great hall tommorow, 10 minutes after dinner. I've got an idea." And with that, Isabella walked off with her paid-for chocolate, right out of the store.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What a sweet place Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a sweet place   What a sweet place Empty

Back to top Go down

What a sweet place
Page 1 of 1